Em Sheldon #2 Em Shilly Shel all she does is gym, eat, shill, repeat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is with the whole 'there are hardly any sizes left' thing? Does she actually just sit online checking the sizes that are available in the £10 tat she links? And the dog thing is weird. Does she run the insta account despite not actually living with (or owning) the dog?
She does! The dog is another one of her ‘business ideas’... she’s by far the laziest influencer I’ve come across. Crying that she photoshopped a pair of Gucci and Hermes sandals above her hands in her designer dupes video. 😂 How does she get away with this tit? It’s like recommending hotels you’ve never visited.

Reactions: 3
She does! The dog is another one of her ‘business ideas’... she’s by far the laziest influencer I’ve come across. Crying that she photoshopped a pair of Gucci and Hermes sandals above her hands in her designer dupes video. 😂 How does she get away with this tit? It’s like recommending hotels you’ve never visited.
100% that dog was purchased as a potential business opportunity for Em.

Cue the 'everything you need to know about buying a puppy'/'everything you need to know about owning a puppy'/'pointless tit to buy for your puppy' sponsored videos. And possibly another e-book filled with all her pointless puppy advice or merchandise with Maple's face plastered all over it.

It is sad that something like this be monetised but, hey, that's 'influencers' (🤢) for you.

I wish Em would slow down her speech. It's so manic and makes my brain feel stressed 😜

Reactions: 2
What a dolt. I think Em is the only person going on about what a great country America is right now. Lol. She is mad and so tonedeaf. She actually thinks she would qualify for a worker visa which is hilarious. If she does get a visa to go over, you can guarantee it will be a visitor one which allows you to live there 6 months of the year or so but you're not allowed to work so if she does, she will be doing it illegally. I often thought she stayed in Canada illegally. She originally went over on a student visa but then dropped out of the Canadian uni program, however stayed in Canada for a long time...

Attachments

Reactions: 4
This is her mum's house which we have seen in vlogs. Why is no one calling her out for this tit, pretending the dog is at hers? lol.

Reactions: 1
She keeps saying the dog is an addition to their family. It’s so disingenuous, as she’s implying it’s her and matts dog but when she’s forced to confirm the dog is at her mums she will say bullshit like it’s a family dog. Even though she’s 26 living with her boyfriend in another city! Like get your own life and get off your mums tit. it’s weird to move out and then talk about a family dog! Would her mum buy a new cooker and Em say oh it’s a family cooker it belongs to all of us?!!

also back to her atrocious sandal vlog. Retro Flame did the below story recommending the Hermes Oran and it’s just proves Em has no clue especially when she doesn’t even own the bleeping sandals! Erika is right, they are a classic and probably will stay classic for many years therefore a better investment. who would listen to Em when you’ve got decent Stylish, classy influencers providing designer recommendation. So embarrassing for Em.

3A97D3EE-B031-488A-B951-99370C0C3BDB.jpeg

She keeps saying the dog is an addition to their family. It’s so disingenuous, as she’s implying it’s her and matts dog but when she’s forced to confirm the dog is at her mums she will say bullshit like it’s a family dog. Even though she’s 26 living with her boyfriend in another city! Like get your own life and get off your mums tit. it’s weird to move out and then talk about a family dog! Would her mum buy a new cooker and Em say oh it’s a family cooker it belongs to all of us?!!

also back to her atrocious sandal vlog. Retro Flame did the below story recommending the Hermes Oran and it’s just proves Em has no clue especially when she doesn’t even own the bleeping sandals! Erika is right, they are a classic and probably will stay classic for many years therefore a better investment. who would listen to Em when you’ve got decent Stylish, classy influencers providing designer recommendation. So embarrassing for Em.

View attachment 158379
Oh I absolutely love Retro! easily one of the most genuine and down to earth people I follow! ❤

Also can someone please shed some light on the whole ‘I’m not tidying up after my boyfriend he’ll just have to learn hehehe’, did I miss something did he crawl out of her uterus while I was gone???

Also can someone please shed some light on the whole ‘I’m not tidying up after my boyfriend he’ll just have to learn hehehe’, did I miss something did he crawl out of her uterus while I was gone???
I think she’s “responding“ to comments here that she’s like a little servant to Matt. She was saying tit like he wanted pancakes for breakfast so she made them. Weird and backwards for a couple in their 20 yrs. pretty obvious she’s tidying up after him if she’s now leaving the sweaty towels 🤢 for him to tidy. Why are they both Slobs?

also She’s now talking about a new diet and tracking calories and macros... bit of a jump from scoffing cakes and saying she can eat all the carbs she wants??

Ugh, she makes me despair. Look at the bottom of her socks when she is doing the tuck jumps. Filthy 🤮
Also why is she so attention seeking about the fact that she is waiting for hospital results. Can she literally not keep anything to herself?

Reactions: 4
Ugh, she makes me despair. Look at the bottom of her socks when she is doing the tuck jumps. Filthy 🤮
Also why is she so attention seeking about the fact that she is waiting for hospital results. Can she literally not keep anything to herself?
She is so desperate for attention. Also, the fact she has filthy socks says a lot...it is disgusting. Not once as an adult have I had dirty socks from walking around my house and when I go outdoors to the yard, I put slip on shoes on.

Why is she lying? She met her mums dog and it wasn’t at her flat because they were outside

8C415CF9-BF86-4439-BC0A-A070A35EC17A.jpeg

And why on earth would a dr say to drive to Leeds? She livesin London so she should be registered in london!
I know! Such bullshit. I can’t even imagine the scenario. Why would your doctor say to drive to Leeds?! What’s that got to do with medical care?
She’s so bleeping thick it’s unreal. The rules are on the gov pages. Maybe Em needs to stop her manic workouts and baking and spend some time reading the news and other information so she doesn’t have to ask online.
But we know she’s lying about travelling anyway! bleeping fool.

• Haha
What a dolt. I think Em is the only person going on about what a great country America is right now. Lol. She is mad and so tonedeaf. She actually thinks she would qualify for a worker visa which is hilarious. If she does get a visa to go over, you can guarantee it will be a visitor one which allows you to live there 6 months of the year or so but you're not allowed to work so if she does, she will be doing it illegally. I often thought she stayed in Canada illegally. She originally went over on a student visa but then dropped out of the Canadian uni program, however stayed in Canada for a long time...
The way she goes on about it you’d think she was there a long time but I def Dont think it was longer than 6 months

Why is she lying? She met her mums dog and it wasn’t at her flat because they were outside

View attachment 158664
Can someone call this witch out on Twitter? She blocked me. I hope she gets caught in her own web of lies. She is despicable.

So she is pretending on Insta that the dog is hers but she's admitting on Twitter it is her mum's. It is like she has multiple personalities. She is barking mad - excuse the pun.

• Haha
Can someone call this witch out on Twitter? She blocked me. I hope she gets caught in her own web of lies. She is despicable.

So she is pretending on Insta that the dog is hers but she's admitting on Twitter it is her mum's. It is like she has multiple personalities. She is barking mad - excuse the pun.

It's actually ridiculous! But then she has photos of her with the dog but "hasn't seen her family in 12 weeks". So many lies!

She‘s just attention seeking with all this nonsense on Twitter as she’s run out of people baking her tit and people are already bored of the dog she doesn’t have but pretends she does so needs engagement some other way.

And her socks were bleeping filthy, just shows she lives in a pigsty.

Her disgusting socks. Their flat must stink if her boyfriend isn't putting sweaty towels in the wash. They are both filthy and she should be ashamed for even sharing that. It makes them both look like immature dirty fools. They both need to grow the duck up.

I think she’s “responding“ to comments here that she’s like a little servant to Matt. She was saying tit like he wanted pancakes for breakfast so she made them. Weird and backwards for a couple in their 20 yrs. pretty obvious she’s tidying up after him if she’s now leaving the sweaty towels 🤢 for him to tidy. Why are they both Slobs?

also She’s now talking about a new diet and tracking calories and macros... bit of a jump from scoffing cakes and saying she can eat all the carbs she wants??
In regards to that eating plan she will do anything for money. Thought counting cals wasn't a thing for her?

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.