Em Sheldon #2 Em Shilly Shel all she does is gym, eat, shill, repeat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just looked at Chloe Rose, she also has a home account for her rented place in London. She has a similar amount of followers to Em and WOW. They live worlds apart, it really highlights how much of a pigsty Em’s flat is. She has no style or taste whatsoever. Her flat is full of mismatched items with no cohesion, rooms full of junk and zero organisation. How does she get it so wrong?!
yep agree, Chloes insta is really classy and although I’ve only watched one or two of her YouTube videos she came across really well and mature. Her home is very well put together and she wears stylish outfits. She includes a bit of working out and food stuff but none of it comes over braggy.

it really is so different to Em, whose account has stalled and she’s grasping at any paid work whilst manically working out and baking in the grubby flat. I think she’s noticed Chloes account is growing fast and is trying to suck up and copy her as she has no original ideas of her own. it’s amazing Em cannot see that she is the problem! People love seeing beautiful homes and decor. I think Ems flat looks like a student bedsit. They seem to just use one room and it’s always filthy. Like that what I eat in a day video. The coffee maker was filthy, bags of rubbish, free beauty products shoved into baskets and bags of rubbish hanging around. Who wants to waste their time watching that??

I think its because she just grabs at everything. If its free she will have it. If someone is offering her a partnership she will take it. She was/is a beauty and lifestyle blogger. I know she tries to shoehorn food in there too but I think that is so she can get free stuff. Lol at her saying she wants to support restaurants/tip her cleaner/support food delivery services. By support what she means is take gifted things from them.
so true, I honestly don’t believe she turns down many paid gigs. Mad me laugh that she said she wanted to support local restaurants... what by demanding free food? Yeah that will really help them!

Reactions: 1
Has she really just been gifted a load of Method cleaning products??! She never cleans?! 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Has she really just been gifted a load of Method cleaning products??! She never cleans?! 🤷‍♀️
Really pisses me off. Her flat is filthy. She doesn't seem to know how to clean or want to. It is vile. Someone should email Method. Their marketing is really off with her.

Was really thinking of emailing method to ask what the duck they were thinking

Was really thinking of emailing method to ask what the duck they were thinking
She has a cleaner. Em cleans nothing. It's a shame as I've used Method for about 6 years or so..way before influencers were. It puts me off them.

Reactions: 2
She actually tweets so much shite just for engagement and then there are creepy guys replying to her...how does that not freak her the duck out?

She also RT'd this...hahahahah. Burner accounts are fab.

• Haha
I saw the picnic tweet. She sounds so pathetic. No friends to go with clearly. She’s again trying to copy Chloe Rose who has been on loads of picnics recently.

And look and Em moaning her bf is busy. Like maybe he needs to work? A novel concept for Em

6DEBF76F-1419-4931-BB06-3BD9E5E8C620.jpeg

• Haha
I saw the picnic tweet. She sounds so pathetic. No friends to go with clearly. She’s again trying to copy Chloe Rose who has been on loads of picnics recently.

And look and Em moaning her bf is busy. Like maybe he needs to work? A novel concept for Em

View attachment 162127
She is such a god damn child. I've no idea who Chloe is but looked at her Instagram and she is gorgeous and cute at the same time, stylish and seems to have a nice life. I am sure Em is seething with jealousy.
She is such a god damn child. I've no idea who Chloe is but looked at her Instagram and she is gorgeous and cute at the same time, stylish and seems to have a nice life. I am sure Em is seething with jealousy.

Does she have to mention EVERYDAY she wants to go home?? It’s so dull. The reason she can’t go back to her precious Yorkshire is that she’s too scared to drive by herself..... get a grip. Drive or stop going on about it.

Flogging a kettle and toaster this morning. Usual manic orange gurn face alongside 🥴

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Wow, so passive aggressive to Matt! I'm sure he wishes she would just duck off back home and leave him in peace! How is she 26? And if she doesn't want to drive, why not just get the train?
She has also had WEEKS to turn the second dumping ground tit tip bedroom into a filming room? What the hell has she been doing?

Yuck, how can she live like this. I have kids and a house and make time to make sure it is organised and not a pigsty! She is just so grotty and disheveled in all her pics because she lives in a state.

Reactions: 3
Yuck, how can she live like this. I have kids and a house and make time to make sure it is organised and not a pigsty! She is just so grotty and disheveled in all her pics because she lives in a state.
how can she complain she does not have enough room? Blames it on London (of course) but she is lucky enough to have just 2 people living in a 2 bed 2 bathroom flat. In any UK city that is a pretty good situation!
It is because she is so greedy, can't say no to anything and just has so much stuff constantly coming in. New kettle and toaster from Kenwood #ad this morning! I guess chuck the 'old' ones (which I imagine are working perfectly fine and did not need replacing) into Em's personal rubbish dump AKA the spare room.

she really is a disgusting slattern. And Matt too. They are perfect for each other. I want to message Method and say your cleaning products will never be used in this grubsters flat. She can’t even wash her hair, she always looks so greasy and caked in tan 🤢

I hate women who require their bloke to drive them places when they can drive themselves! bleeping grow a backbone. She makes out she’s some boss witch but can’t even drive the M1 😂😂 actually pathetic for a woman who is 26 years old who then has the cheek to preach about being mature and saving to buy a house (Although that’s lies too!) I wouldn’t trust her to use a broom... she’d have to get Matt to help and ring Mama Shel for help. Absolutely pathetic and useless.

More grubbiness displayed on her Shelly shel account. Compared to influencers who actually have some living standards, it just makes her look so disgusting and grim.

84C162A5-5E6B-4E98-A27B-EC26FCCDFB73.jpeg

B6F8791C-33ED-4C79-BED4-2F3CACA94656.jpeg

she really is a disgusting slattern. And Matt too. They are perfect for each other. I want to message Method and say your cleaning products will never be used in this grubsters flat. She can’t even wash her hair, she always looks so greasy and caked in tan 🤢

I hate women who require their bloke to drive them places when they can drive themselves! bleeping grow a backbone. She makes out she’s some boss witch but can’t even drive the M1 😂😂 actually pathetic for a woman who is 26 years old who then has the cheek to preach about being mature and saving to buy a house (Although that’s lies too!) I wouldn’t trust her to use a broom... she’d have to get Matt to help and ring Mama Shel for help. Absolutely pathetic and useless.

More grubbiness displayed on her Shelly shel account. Compared to influencers who actually have some living standards, it just makes her look so disgusting and grim.

View attachment 162696

View attachment 162698
She's trashed that rattan sofa. Stinking witch. Plump the bleeping cushions up Christ alive

It’s the constant pouting 🤮 she looks like she loves the sight of her own reflection
Not sure why because she is someone who definitely hit the ugly branches as she fell out of the tree. She’s just odd looking and definitely a face only a mother loves!

Hahah she’s done a set of stories for Arlo using her iPhone and talks at her selfie reflection in the phone the whole time. Embarrassing. She can’t stop looking at herself. Awful at her job. Look at the damn camera that’s how you get a connection with audience??

53E32EBE-C667-4C20-8402-E793964A1158.jpeg

And yet you’re on twitter bitching about them 🤔

6FFBBF6A-266A-4C24-AC1F-8316D23E9527.jpeg

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.