Em Sheldon #17- Does she strive, to be the worst influencer alive?!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have they actually broken up?! Do they still follow each other on socials? I am on the blocked list so live through tattle for updates 😂

Reactions: 5
Have they actually broken up?! Do they still follow each other on socials? I am on the blocked list so live through tattle for updates 😂
She’s still following him, but he’s private and her followers are hidden so can’t search to see if he’s still following her!

This girl Still has a cupboard full of gifted YSL lipsticks at her mum's house that she was given in 2019. She grabs every freebie she can then hoards it.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
My theory is she’s trying to give off single girl vibes as it’s trending right now, and she’s on her way to go on holiday with Emily Canham so it’ll be a girls trip which suits this narrative she’s trying to portray… so que the rinsing of the single girl quotes / memes / trends when really she’s stuck in a 9 year relationship with no ring on her finger yet

She’s not fooling anyone. If her and Matt had broken up… trust me when I say we’d 100% know about it 🤣

Ps she’s either going to Ibiza or Palma right now

Reactions: 16
Just imagine having to be so fake and lie all the time. Whatever she’s trying to do with this whole single baiting is just cringe. And if she is still with Matt quite bizarre. Does she tell him ‘oh by the way going to hint that I’m single on insta for likes’…?! It’s one of the least attractive things someone could say to their partner!

Reactions: 13
I wonder how she actually feels when she attends these events with a load of people who started after her and are more successful than her.

I think she's finding herself in a weird place with how to position herself at the moment. She's made it VERY clear that she wants to go the traditional route of marriage and kids, yet she's still waiting for the proposal from a guy who looks even less than interested in her. Loads of the other girls who are late 20's and 30's are getting engaged and married and I presume that they are appealing to the majority of their audiences who are at a similar life stage and enjoy the inspiration. The other side of the coin is those who are early 30s and staying childfree or not doing things old school traditional way and they have their own audience. She is neither and she has no direction for her content.

On top of that she is just so immature and probably doesn't appeal to those who should be her core audience. I'd imagine thats why she talks about school/uni so much. She's trying to appeal to a younger audience. But that demographic have their own influencers. All of the weird Gen X language that she parrots just shows that she has no idea who she is trying to appeal to. Those of that age probably find her incredibly cringe!

Her minimal growth is just proof that she doesn't appeal to anyone and hence no one follows. Without the freebie trips, she really wouldn't have much in the way of content.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Rushing to her next freebie trip :mad:

so instead of showing what's packed in her suitcase for her trip , she uses it to post ad links to everything....🥴

oh and ......everything.....looks ....cheap......on....her.....

1719508507262.png

1719508524623.png

1719508545203.png

1719508570598.png

1719508595015.png

• Sick
She reached 100k on Instagram in November 2018. 67 months later she’s at 128k. 417 average followers gained a month is abysmal.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I dunno though, I randomly looked at her companies house today. From memory she had 100k or maybe 200k in the bank in 2019 but now has 500k. Maybe the Ad Aff is working and she’s a genius

She reached 100k on Instagram in November 2018. 67 months later she’s at 128k. 417 average followers gained a month is abysmal.
Especially when she's under EVERY influencers posts. Embarrassing! Everyone has seen her and still chosen not to follow.

And she's def made aff links work for her, that's why she's got like 3 in every post, those longer cookies for places like farfetch add up. Interesting that she doesn't seem to get given a discount code with them often, I wonder if it's a choice on her part where her commission would be higher without it? IIRC her finances saw a huge jump in the pandemic window because she was truly aff-ing like 18 hours of the day, I think the past few years had been far less of a jump yoy.

The Elemis event - I don't think she shows invites that often does she? Looked like it was her making a point that she wasn't just a plus one for the event like she normally is.

Reactions: 8
I wonder how she actually feels when she attends these events with a load of people who started after her and are more successful than her.

I think she's finding herself in a weird place with how to position herself at the moment. She's made it VERY clear that she wants to go the traditional route of marriage and kids, yet she's still waiting for the proposal from a guy who looks even less than interested in her. Loads of the other girls who are late 20's and 30's are getting engaged and married and I presume that they are appealing to the majority of their audiences who are at a similar life stage and enjoy the inspiration. The other side of the coin is those who are early 30s and staying childfree or not doing things old school traditional way and they have their own audience. She is neither and she has no direction for her content.

On top of that she is just so immature and probably doesn't appeal to those who should be her core audience. I'd imagine thats why she talks about school/uni so much. She's trying to appeal to a younger audience. But that demographic have their own influencers. All of the weird Gen X language that she parrots just shows that she has no idea who she is trying to appeal to. Those of that age probably find her incredibly cringe!

Her minimal growth is just proof that she doesn't appeal to anyone and hence no one follows. Without the freebie trips, she really wouldn't have much in the way of content.
absolutely nailed her in all of that. Perfectly put.

I’m also Gen X and think she is the funniest and also most tragic individual I’ve ever seen. It’s like rubber necking on the motorway; you shouldn’t watch but you can’t help it.

I comment on no other influenzas apart from her as she is an anomaly amongst her cohort and I genuinely can’t believe what I see. Everyday she is a gift that keeps on giving.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It'll be interesting to see how different these influencers lives are, when this type of lifestyle dries up, withers away, with no freebies to rely upon.
Besides I think referring to them as influencers is a misnomer. They should be referred to as beggars, because that's really what they are.

Reactions: 12
To me it looks like they might have got her name wrong and called her Emily Sheldon on the invitation? It looks like you can see the top of an “l” above her thumb if you compare it to the “l” in Sheldon.

Reactions: 6
To me it looks like they might have got her name wrong and called her Emily Sheldon on the invitation? It looks like you can see the top of an “l” above her thumb if you compare it to the “l” in Sheldon.

LOL maybe there was another Emily Sheldon and she stole her invite :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 6