Em Sheldon #17- Does she strive, to be the worst influencer alive?!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mould in the Chanel’s 🤣🤣🤣

sorry but you don’t get mould just because you were caught in the rain. She’s got them wet and let them fester somewhere and they’ve not dried out. *boak*

They will stink and sorry but there’s no salvaging them. The very idea that she’s got Chanel shoes mouldy is the antithesis to the whole brand!! They must be disgusted someone like her even buys them. Although the espadrilles must be one of their cheapest items hence why Shel boy only ever buys them

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Healthy glow? All I see is an orange oily mess.... 🥴

View attachment 2997902

yuck! I can't even imagine the smell coming out of those shoes ..and instead of throwing them out she posts them on the gram :LOL::LOL::sick:

View attachment 2997905
Whys she got foundation lips if it’s just moisturiser and glow drops 🤔🤔🤔

And point 2 how on EARTH do a pair of shoes go mouldy after getting wet in a storm… unless they were already manky AF (they were) AND as Lechat said she’s left them to fester. Grim.

ALSO I’m sure any of the handbag repair places in London would be able to sort them, but I expect that’s what she’s try to get for free.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
LOL! still dreaming of being a 'wife' :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: even though she has tried so hard to convince everyone that she doesn't care about being married to her dream man 🥴:LOL:🙄

1718588782725.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Here comes the Monday morning orange filter, fake abs and new face :LOL: :LOL: 🤷‍♀️

1718640424658.png

she says the cringiest things ever......

1718640482268.png

the green stuff on top makes me vomity this morning :LOL::LOL::LOL:

1718640548647.png

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Throw the bleeping rancid Chanel pumps out man! They’re disgusting. She only buys them cos they’re one of the ‘cheaper’ Chanel shoes/accessories. Then doesn’t even look after them.

Just buy a fake pair off aliexpress you slob. I cannot believe she posted that photo of them they look like some converse I had when I was 16 and wore them to a festival.

Reactions: 19
Yeah you’re just eating food on a picnic bench hun, nothing new about that.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Dog sitting? more like she didn't have a freebie trip to go on that week :sick: 😐 :mad: I guess she's waiting on the next freebie trip :mad: so disgusting. 🥴

1718725190823.png

ugh no ...one....cares.... and she can't even change her own water for the freebie flowers

1718725375139.png

she's so manic with that workout while everyone else is quit normal...also maybe she should invest in a better fitting workout top because it looks like her bits are flopping around :LOL:

1718725524368.png

smells like husband material? she's nuts...

1718725585494.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Dog sitting? more like she didn't have a freebie trip to go on that week :sick: 😐 :mad: I guess she's waiting on the next freebie trip :mad: so disgusting. 🥴

View attachment 3001804

ugh no ...one....cares.... and she can't even change her own water for the freebie flowers

View attachment 3001811

she's so manic with that workout while everyone else is quit normal...also maybe she should invest in a better fitting workout top because it looks like her bits are flopping around :LOL:

View attachment 3001815

smells like husband material? she's nuts...

View attachment 3001817
Dog-sitting her own dog?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
That workout story is hilarious. Why is she doing something completely different to everyone else?! She is totally trying to be the teachers pet and it’s obvious she has no friends there 😂

I wonder if she gets the others permission to post them?

Reactions: 10
Still complaining about the fact the SHE , not the weather...ruined those freaking espadrilles... :rolleyes: she doesn't know how to take care of anything...

1718812170035.png

---
All she does is complain..that is real life and suck it up and be a big girl and pay your bills like the rest of us do..

why are those legs in her pic, so stupid.. 🥴

1718812996486.png

1718812941478.png

1718813025127.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
She was on about fixing the roof last year lol. She just uses that as an excuse to explain why other things haven’t been done. This garden renovation is also a disaster but what a surprise, she clearly is incapable of organising anything.

also her story about a man asking for her number - what a weird thing to post!! Or is something up with her and lodger because she’s not mentioned him and now she’s acting single

• Haha
Reactions: 17
A new pair of freebie shoes to wear into the ground :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

1718838446925.png

no thanks I prefer to have my butt cheeks covered :LOL::LOL:

1718838499037.png

she pulled out one of her old used tops and it's in such bad condition.. :sick:

1718839326517.png

OMG this is so funny.....(last comment) 😂😂😂

1718838587933.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
She was on about fixing the roof last year lol. She just uses that as an excuse to explain why other things haven’t been done. This garden renovation is also a disaster but what a surprise, she clearly is incapable of organising anything.

also her story about a man asking for her number - what a weird thing to post!! Or is something up with her and lodger because she’s not mentioned him and now she’s acting single
No one asked for jimmys number, she doesn’t realise we know she’s got a completely different face in reality

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I wonder how she'd feel if Matt was boasting over social media about being asked for his number?
Hard to believe that she's a woman in her 30's! The whole Monday is Mondaying, Weather is weathering bullshit is the way that my kids talk. They are both at primary school :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Where's lodger gone?! Boasting about someone asking for her number and another girl's trip

• Haha