Em Sheldon #17- Does she strive, to be the worst influencer alive?!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My theory is she’s trying to give off single girl vibes as it’s trending right now, and she’s on her way to go on holiday with Emily Canham so it’ll be a girls trip which suits this narrative she’s trying to portray… so que the rinsing of the single girl quotes / memes / trends when really she’s stuck in a 9 year relationship with no ring on her finger yet

She’s not fooling anyone. If her and Matt had broken up… trust me when I say we’d 100% know about it 🤣

Ps she’s either going to Ibiza or Palma right now
Bingo.. it’s Ibiza.

Acting like she’s made an impulse decision when she’s emailed the hotel asking to go for free.. embarrassing haha.

Her statements don’t make sense about the flights either
“Booked hours ago” but you were at the airport at the crack of dawn so did you do it in your sleep?
“Eating dates at 3am in the queue” well you posted a picture on the road of the sun rising, when the sun rises at 4:30am so which one is it? Who lies about the time you stand in a queue in an airport??? bleeping weirdo

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Same old Shel boy lying about everything. She would have had this trip booked for a while esp if it’s a freebie. Lying about the time she got to the airport is so on brand for her, she can’t even be honest about that lol.

and all this tit about hot dates and it’s Emily Canham 🙄 it’s like 14 year old girls at school pretending to be lesbians to get the attention of boys. She really is pathetic breadcrumbing a break up. That said, if she and lodger have broke up I think her content will be unhinged as she doesn’t strike me as the kind of person that handles being single well!

Reactions: 19
day 1 of the freebie hotel stay and the content is posing for selfies and stuffing her gob 🤣

Reactions: 6
Hey EM,
Girl...get ya nails done before doing a close up. That was a missed freebie/adlink for your mani. Stop slackin.

Reactions: 8
The suspense is doing my head in. Won't be able to sleep tonight.
I must know what this is all about. <sarc>

Pair of lunatics, so thirsty for follows, likes, engagement, sponsors. What won't they do for money. Someone should let them know, no one cares.

Reactions: 12
I dunno though, I randomly looked at her companies house today. From memory she had 100k or maybe 200k in the bank in 2019 but now has 500k. Maybe the Ad Aff is working and she’s a genius
She seems to be pretty careful with her money and doesnt do a ton a of designer clothing just designer accessories here and there so I wouldn't be surprised if she has more cash than people think. Also she bought (got her mortgage) on her flat when she was in her late 20's. I think she's more money savvy than she lets on.

you could hear him banging around behind the camera in her latest vlog.

also, how dare she give us tips on healthy hair lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11
“It’s not that deep. Book the flight.”

Ah feck off.

Most of us can’t afford to take the time off work or even afford the bleeping flight. You only can Em because you begged a freebie and dont have a proper job. If you had to put your hand in your own pocket then you would realise that for us normal folk, it is that deep. You can’t just be spontaneous when you’ve got bills to pay and work responsibilities.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She won't even pay for her own Spotify? Emily's vlog she is whining she can't get it for free anymore so they have to listen to ads in the car 🤣 And then has the audacity to ask if she can get it for free elsewhere! How about just pay it like everyone else does? After all you're such a successful businesswoman that £15 a month should be nothing to you

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Everything she says and does is pure cringe.... now she's busy pigging out on all the FREE food on her FREE begged Ibiza trip. So disgusting :sick:

ugh.

1719675056734.png

bury you in Nutella and papaya? 😂:rolleyes:

1719675105357.png

omg all she does is eat and eat...

1719675160472.png

the greediness knows no bounds

1719675198725.png

1719675220648.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I go to Ibiza every year and I always tell everyone that it is a place for everyone. However, Em looks so out of place there it’s tragic.

Reactions: 9