Em Sheldon #17- Does she strive, to be the worst influencer alive?!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agree re the baiting of a breakup. She keeps mentioning stuff like a guy asking for her number and going on girl dates all the time. It feels quite deliberate. I’m no fan of lodger but it’s very disrespectful to act single on socials if your not single.
also if they have broken up just say it. Of course she won’t and wants people to message her etc. I wonder if she’s doing it because of all the engament chat and she’s trying to manoeuvre away from it. But let’s remember it was her hinting at it all the time that started it!

Reactions: 16
So embarrassing… she really seems to be suggesting she’s single pretty much daily now. Something must have happened!

Reactions: 11
I’m watching her “this is really bad advice” video and she says she was cheated on when she was 16 and now she STILL doesn’t trust anyone. She’s been with her boyfriend about 10 years and she’s saying tit like this?
Girl needs to grow the hell up 🫡🫡

• Heart
Reactions: 14
He probably saw all the unhinged proposal posts she was making and ran as far away as he could from her. I don’t blame him!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She must be a nightmare to live with. She publicly drags him about having tit in the flat when she hoards stuff and all her stuff is tatty and make up brushes look unclean etc. I think a lot of blokes would get pissed off with that.
If she doesn’t trust men after being cheated on at 16 then she has issues bc no relationship should be that deep at that age!! Like move on and grow up.

Reactions: 17
Her and Emily doing two truths one lie on Emily's vlog and both of them deciding to do it about school related stuff is mental? You're 30 and 27 and both finished school over 10 years ago! Genuinely their lives must be so dull that they can't think of any more interesting truth than "I never had a detention" 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Looks like Lodger has definitely given her the heave-ho after that treadmill post.

Also, has she not heard of a sports bra?
---
Her and Emily doing two truths one lie on Emily's vlog and both of them deciding to do it about school related stuff is mental? You're 30 and 27 and both finished school over 10 years ago! Genuinely their lives must be so dull that they can't think of any more interesting truth than "I never had a detention" 🤣
might be wrong be didn’t she stay at home for University so if she wasn’t in halls / digs then she’ll have minimal stories. Apron-strings child and adult so no real life experience since leaving school I’d imagine.

Reactions: 8
Sorry to say but his hand is in that spon ice-cream/mushroom powder post.... there's no way he'll be giving up his cash cow

Reactions: 6
She's v sloppy and doesn't get brand deals often besides the travel things, but she's such a sneaky aff linker and seems to really prioritise pushing the more expensive brand links that have 30 day cookies rather than 7. It really should be something they crack down on across the industry IMO, hiding brand names, never replying to comments with brands but 'dm for link' rubbish so she can get curiosity clicks despite being bad at her job is shameful. From seeing her accounts it looks like her money has slowed down significantly in recent years but there's a lot we can't see from what is publicly accessible.

She tried to do the relatable cost of living stuff last year if I remember correctly. Energy use of a washing machine/air fryer stuff maybe? What a 180 to now be comparing structural home repairs to Chanel bags?! She's a ground floor flat so I'd imagine these are shared costs with the upstairs flat but I wonder how much she's actually paid towards the house since they moved in? Barely any have been upgrades for property value with ditching 2 bedrooms etc but I imagine the emshelhome account means she can have some of it written off as business costs.

She's really baiting a breakup isn't she? If they haven't then this is pretty crappy to do to a partner, even one like Matt. And if they have, cringe - just say so instead of breadcrumbing.

wait whaaaaat she only has the ground floor? She always talks about her house so I assumed she owned the full house? This is hilarious if so! What a liar

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She doesn’t even have her own front door! It’s shared with the upstairs neighbour! A few of us saw the the listing and floor plans to validate this. She claims she calls it a house because it’s her home but it’s just stupid to pretend she owns a house instead of a flat. There’s nothing wrong with owning a flat fgs.

I am intrigued with the reels she’s posting. Looking at the hashtags she’s probably just worked out she can try and get engagement pretending she’s single

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I see her blood test results suggest some thyroid issue…. I wonder if that’s why she always has a croaky/husky voice

Reactions: 3
Oh 100% she would bait a break up for engagement. She will literally allude to ANYTHING if it means she gets engagement. Her entire life is the most bizarre charade. Not for me thanks babe.

Reactions: 17
Sorry but that video of her turning to walk in front of a bloody car, she is an absolute moron! Everyone in the comments gushing over her too, my god 🙄
I can see it now "Guys I got hit by a car but I looked so cute in my outfit I am actually now dating the doctor who treated me, what a life 🥺❤" 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 13
in her newest reel she asks 'who hasn't risked their life for an instagram photo'.....well just for that alone, I consider her the stupidest , most dumbest person walking the earth.... :rolleyes: 🤷‍♀️ 🤯 ..imagine what would happen to her if social media disappeared :LOL:😂

1719417877588.png

---
HOW KLASSSY...... (spelled like that on purpose) lol...😂

1719418092915.png

stuffing herself with the free breakfast 😐 at her free event.

1719418158978.png

1719418183514.png

• Sick
Reactions: 10
‘Whose joining me…..’

so lodgers not there? He normally tags along for free food so that’s a first!

Reactions: 7