Em Sheldon #17 Does she strive, to be the worst influencer alive?!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have always found it peculiar when I see Em in photos whether itā€™s by herself or with others, she never shows her full face; she always has her fringe strategically draped across. It makes me sad in a way. Sheā€™s a pretty girl and I always wonder whether itā€™s an insecurity type thing? Itā€™s either the fringe or hiding behind shadesā€¦ or both!

Reactions: 3
She hasnā€™t got an ā€˜instagram prettyā€™ face and she knows it. Not to mention sheā€™s put filler and all sorts in it and made it look weird. I think sheā€™s done something recently that she regrets though because sheā€™s really not showing her face at all. It is sad but also she lives her life on insta and grabs all the freebie procedures she can sooo šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Is she alluding to a breakup? Sheā€™s not corrected the people saying sorryā€¦?

IMG_6672.jpeg

The pandering to Emily Canham always makes me laugh. What a doormat. Why does she constantly praise her and talk about how hot she is? Very weird

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
At this point I think she has some sort of disorder because itā€™s not normal. Wtf is she on about?
Nah the caption on the video ā˜ ā˜ ā˜ ā˜  sheā€™s so mad Matt hasnā€™t proposed
---

View attachment 3025515

The pandering to Emily Canham always makes me laugh. What a doormat. Why does she constantly praise her and talk about how hot she is? Very weird
They havenā€™t split, he was in the background of her recent vlog and weā€™d know if they had split. Sheā€™s just playing on it for engagement

Reactions: 17

View attachment 3025515

The fact that she pre-empted everyone but saying sheā€™s good when literally there were zero comments about a possible breakup. Pathetic. No one gives a tit or is THAT invested in your personal life love! The ego is hilarious!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The fact that she pre-empted everyone but saying sheā€™s good when literally there were zero comments about a possible breakup. Pathetic. No one gives a tit or is THAT invested in your personal life love! The ego is hilarious!
agree! Sheā€™s definitely being devious about it! As she can just say oh I didnā€™t mean weā€™ve broken up I was just saying Iā€™m good about not having a fiance. What a clown.

also the way sheā€™s acting like sheā€™s the first Brit to visit Ibiza? Like millions of Brits go on holiday there. Thereā€™s nothing secret about any part of it

Reactions: 15
also I know that her boy lodger thing is a total waste of space but if I was him I would still be a bit annoyed with all the posts she puts up digging at him!

Reactions: 11
Why on earth is she behaving like this, she is 30 years old?! Childish, bizarre and quite frankly unhinged.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
She's such a drip šŸ™„ stop acting like you're 16 Jimmy, I hope her freeloader sees this crap & fobs her off for real
Absolutely tragic. ā€œDead at thisā€ when itā€™s not remotely funny and there will be plenty of people who just skim past her posts who do assume sheā€™s engaged based on how much she bangs on about it šŸ™„

Reactions: 13
Hiking attire? šŸ˜‚

1719766121056.png

Overall I think she is looking for attention with all of this nonsense she posts non stop.....I would be embarrassed if I was part of her family.... she is unhinged and needs to give social media a break at this point šŸ„“

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Exactly sheā€™s alluded to being engaged and obsessing over weddings for years now! Of course people who only see her content occasionally might think sheā€™s engaged šŸ™„ acting all surprised over it, give over Em. You love the attention and itā€™s really sad!!

I donā€™t know whatā€™s going on with her but she is unhinged at the moment and itā€™s quite funny to see her make an embarrassment of herself more so than usual. Acting thirsty, arse licking Canham more than usual, pretending they are each others dates. Itā€™s v cringe for a 30 year old woman to behave this way.

Reactions: 16
I do think her and the lodger have split up. Would explain the extra attention-seeking content. Either she got sick of waiting for a proposal, or he got sick of the pressure for one.

Reactions: 12
I think they mightā€™ve split up too and thatā€™s the change the friendship has faced because Em will be even more needy. Matt being in the background could mean anything, maybe collecting his stuff or old footage. She is losing the plot with the comments though, if they havenā€™t split it then itā€™s very, very weird

Reactions: 8