Em Sheldon #17- Does she strive, to be the worst influencer alive?!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seems to me that she's trying to force him into proposing by making him jealous. Incredibly immature and hilarious if it backfires 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
God, she’s nearly been mugged again! Twice! Ffs! I swear she just makes this up, I’ve been to London tonnes of times and various other places in Europe and never once have I ever been nearly mugged! Nor do I know anyone that has been! And I’m 40, so I’ve had plenty of time to get a potential mugging in!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Tbf I was mugged in Islington and Camden but that’s north London and a few years ago I have heard it’s on the rise again though these guys on Moterbikes taking peoples phones on the street :(

Reactions: 2
Is someone going to get her sectioned or what? My step kids live in the bloody Slough and roughest part of west London and none of us have ever been mugged

Reactions: 6
It’s on the rise with bikes/motorbike snatchings but she’s literally spoken about that before so if she’s still waltzing round with her phone/camera out she’s an absolute idiot.

Don’t make yourself an easy target!

Reactions: 11
So now she's reusing this 'supposed' romantic picture to push Amex? 😂 😂 😂 what guy in his right mind would even stay with her? 🥴

1718900061737.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How do you get to her age without ever having a blood test!? She must have been very healthy (apart from all those medical emergencies lol)

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why is it Em will do everything to get ’strong and shiny’ hair EXCEPT give it a break from being bleached to tit

Reactions: 14
Is she dense? so materialistic...paying for your roof where you live should be your number one priority...not some stupid ugly bags 🥴 :sick: most people struggle to pay for basic needs...she's so annoying.

1718985197787.png

that one shoulder top that she swears by provides zero support when doing an intense workout...all it does is makes your chest flop around 🥴😂

1718985597554.png

just how many free hair appts does she manage to snag in a week? it's ridiculous :mad:

1718985666248.png

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Seems to me that she's trying to force him into proposing by making him jealous. Incredibly immature and hilarious if it backfires 😂
If they married wouldn't he be entitled to a share of her house? I get the impression she makes more money than he does, and she doesn't seem to make a lot compared to other influencers who do the job full time

Reactions: 7
Latest ad - she pours the bronzing drops into the lid of her moisturiser 🤢 why is she so tit at everything?

Reactions: 8
She looks orange! Applied far too much as her lips are the same colour as her face lol. Also she talked at 100mph in that video. It’s either that or she does that whole breathy voice trying to sound asmr. She’s such a mess lol

• Haha
Reactions: 14
and yet again..duplicate comments with Jack Harrington 😂 😂 😂

1719110465512.png

1719110574424.png

Em's new vlog was so boring with Emily..just driving around London,eating and boring car chats....Em also seemed to talk abour other men and being single ...hmmmm.....

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If they married wouldn't he be entitled to a share of her house? I get the impression she makes more money than he does, and she doesn't seem to make a lot compared to other influencers who do the job full time
She's v sloppy and doesn't get brand deals often besides the travel things, but she's such a sneaky aff linker and seems to really prioritise pushing the more expensive brand links that have 30 day cookies rather than 7. It really should be something they crack down on across the industry IMO, hiding brand names, never replying to comments with brands but 'dm for link' rubbish so she can get curiosity clicks despite being bad at her job is shameful. From seeing her accounts it looks like her money has slowed down significantly in recent years but there's a lot we can't see from what is publicly accessible.

She tried to do the relatable cost of living stuff last year if I remember correctly. Energy use of a washing machine/air fryer stuff maybe? What a 180 to now be comparing structural home repairs to Chanel bags?! She's a ground floor flat so I'd imagine these are shared costs with the upstairs flat but I wonder how much she's actually paid towards the house since they moved in? Barely any have been upgrades for property value with ditching 2 bedrooms etc but I imagine the emshelhome account means she can have some of it written off as business costs.

She's really baiting a breakup isn't she? If they haven't then this is pretty crappy to do to a partner, even one like Matt. And if they have, cringe - just say so instead of breadcrumbing.

Reactions: 11