Em Sheldon #17 Does she strive, to be the worst influencer alive?!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If they've not split up then she's just embarrassing! Both her and Emily act like school kids. They need to grow up.

Reactions: 11
Em in Josie's vlog.....what happened to her lips and why is her face so white with a white mustache above her missing lips?! :eek:

1719792816428.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thing is, if you’re going to be an attention seeking idiot then at least stand by your content rather than be a pussy and delete it as soon as people question it!
She’s also ‘addressing’ things mentioned on here like the Nutella and papaya and how many dishes she orders.

and sounds like she’s off to silverstone this weekend. God help us all. She is going to be unhinged acting like she’s going to meet Charles leclerc

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Haha so the doors didn’t fit. I wonder if she didn’t measure correctly again since she has form for it.
Also I think she’s pretending to be in Ibiza as it’s blazing sun in her photos but the forecast was cloudy and showers today 🙄 yet again pretending she’s somewhere longer than she actually was

Reactions: 12
She will never be able to sell that overpriced 1 bedroom ground floor FLAT full of freebie bodge jobs SURELY.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She will never be able to sell that overpriced 1 bedroom ground floor FLAT full of freebie bodge jobs SURELY.
I also thought she lived in a house, never knew it was a flat. Love how transparent Em is. Sorry for the daft meme, couldn't help myself.
1719869696362.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Does this girl live in the real world? Her and that Emily Canham just seem to swan about on holiday and shopping all the time... I want to know who these two are actually influencing?

Reactions: 8
I do think they have broken up, and she really is planning on selling up. But why this will affect Canham, I have no idea!

Reactions: 5
Doesn't Em live on the same street as Emily? Maybe Em is going to move back to Yorkshire on her own where she can buy a huge house for the cost of her flat down there

Reactions: 9