Em Sheldon #16 POV Ada jumper everyday, nyc on replay, family YSL bag buy & near-death-on-a flight lie!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not surprised she has issues with her eyes. She throws around a bunch of contacts ( I remember the way they were lying all over the place in her suitcase and maybe they are old ) and is constantly complaining her eyes are too tired, or dry or whatever.... just wear glasses full time then. šŸ™„

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Watched her last video and canā€™t help but think every time Josie said ā€œwear your hair back ā€œ it was a ā€œyour hair is a hot mess, pull it back because I have to be seen with youā€ šŸ¤£ Not that gray haired Josie is much better, I just get that vibe from her. I guess she says it in a nicer way than Em C does, pretty sure she enjoys Em looking a fool to make herself look better.

Itā€™s kind of remarkable she can beg this many free holidays with how terribly she presents herself, both physically and how she carries herself, dresses and speaks. Plus she doesnā€™t have a ton of followers. Like these hotels, THIS is the person you want representing you as a guest?! I would stay far away!
My guess is that Josie only invited Em because Freddie couldn't or another of her closest friends. Em was definitely a last resort

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hold on. Hasn't she been celebrating her mum's birthday? She would surely know the date of that so why is she saying she should be somewhere else? Also what is the point of saying that she should have been somewhere she isn't? Whose benefit is that for because it actually just looks really rude to her mum! She literally has no self awareness about how she comes across.

Also what the duck are her poses with her family? They are facing the camera and she has her arse to the camera and is looking in a totally different direction!

Honestly she is so stunted and weird. I have no idea who she thinks her content appeals to?

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Such a good point!! She was never going to be in Ibiza or wherever if she knew it was her mums birthday and had grifted this stay. Sheā€™s so stupid lying all the time.

Sheā€™s posted that vision express saved her during a medical emergency šŸ™„ honestly what drama. Sounds like she just had an eye infection or something. If she isnā€™t hygienic about her contacts then no surpriseā€¦ and I can fully imagine she is not good at hygiene based on the state of her clothes, flat, make up brushes etc

Reactions: 16
She is such a drama queen, medical emergency? .....if it was serious you would not be on social media at all.... my guess is she scratched her eye or contact lense was lodged? ....speaking from my recent experience lol.

1717690044157.png

Such a drama queen. Also that filter makes her hand look like a twig and distorted. šŸ„“

1717690127355.png

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She is such a drama queen, medical emergency? .....if it was serious you would not be on social media at all.... my guess is she scratched her eye or contact lense was lodged? ....speaking from my recent experience lol.

View attachment 2978113

Such a drama queen. Also that filter makes her hand look like a twig and distorted. šŸ„“

View attachment 2978116
How the heck would Em live life if it weren't for social media.
She looks like a different person with her ratty hair out of the way.
Her hair pulled back is a better look imo.

Canā€™t be that serious as if it was they would have sent her straight to Moorfields eye hospital. I live outside of London and was sent there as a medical emergency when I had a severe eye infection. Love how she has to drop it in she went to a Chelsea hospital, sheā€™s such a try hard.

Cracks me up that she is still posting on Instagram- when I had an eye infection I couldnā€™t open my eye as it was that swollen, couldnā€™t bear light and was in agony every time I tried to open my eye. Instagram would be the last thing on my mind!

Reactions: 24
In that new reel, she starts by saying ā€œmy mum is getting married before meā€

wow! šŸ˜‚ speaks volumes!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Canā€™t be that serious as if it was they would have sent her straight to Moorfields eye hospital. I live outside of London and was sent there as a medical emergency when I had a severe eye infection. Love how she has to drop it in she went to a Chelsea hospital, sheā€™s such a try hard.

Cracks me up that she is still posting on Instagram- when I had an eye infection I couldnā€™t open my eye as it was that swollen, couldnā€™t bear light and was in agony every time I tried to open my eye. Instagram would be the last thing on my mind!

exactly, just went through the same thing a few months back and Insta would have been the last thing on my mind at that time.

Reactions: 11
It can't be that much of a medical emergency as she only went to the opticians! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

She probably had a contact lens stuck or something :rolleyes:

• Haha
It's giving that she really wishes she was lol.... she says the weirdest things and tries way too hard.... šŸ™„

1717723654225.png

• Haha
It's giving that she really wishes she was lol.... she says the weirdest things and tries way too hard.... šŸ™„

View attachment 2979207
šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Emshill admitting that posting affiliate links is literally the most important thing in her life! More important than focusing your attention on giving birth šŸ˜‚

Also:
Since when is birth is a medical emergency?!
What has the fact that she would take attention away from a life changing moment in her life to make a few quid got to do with her nannaā€™s self care in her final days?
Does she think saying all of this utter shite makes her a queen? Who tf would assume that because of the drivel she posted that sheā€™s pregnant?

Itā€™s giving childish and desperate hon. Nothing queen about being glued to your phone to get cookies onto other peoples phones at all times. Sheā€™s gross. Mama Shel needs to have a word. Sheā€™s disrespecting her nanna here.

Reactions: 22
Oh god I hope this isnā€™t the start of her ā€œif I was pregnant blah blahā€ era.

The desperation to be engaged/have a wedding era is bad enough šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Sheā€™s doing my head in, stop saying itā€™s a medical emergency and just explain what was wrong! Maybe it will help other people!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Such attention seeking behaviour. Everything is an emergency or a near death situation, whether itā€™s her or lodger who seems to nearly die every time they are on a plane lol.
Sheā€™s so strange with her behaviour as well. Is wearing glasses really that bad?? Like just get on with it and let your eyes heal. sheā€™s always banging on about being grateful to be alive and move her body so she should be grateful her eyes still work even with glasses!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Yea I donā€™t get it, why all the secrecy? I had an eye infection a few years back, I wear contacts and have done since I was 17, Iā€™m 40 now, I hate wearing glasses, I donā€™t suit them and I will only ever wear them if I absolutely have to, ie when I had an eye infection, hate all two weeks of it but I didnā€™t feel the need to post it all over the internet and constantly moan about it, I had to do it to let me eyes recover, end of, like someone else has said, at least I can still see and donā€™t have any serious issues!

Reactions: 14
Also a medical emergency but still capable of going to her free hairdresser appointmentā€¦. Ok then

Guys the state of her make up brush it is actually caked šŸ¤®
IMG_7309.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.