Em Sheldon #16 POV Ada jumper everyday, nyc on replay, family YSL bag buy & near-death-on-a flight lie!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right everyone, new thread to continue tattling about Em Sheldon or Emshelx.
She has various other accounts covering her home, family dog and probably something else I’ve forgotten.

previous thread - https://tattle.life/threads/em-shel...lways-begging-but-still-no-ring.41699/page-53

recap
  • Got the Ada knit jumper for her birthday and has worn it for about two months straight including doing a park run in it
  • Claimed she had a top three time at said Park run but the results show this was a big porkie pie
  • hosted what was pretty much a bachelorette party for her 30th birthday which including making up bags of freebie shite for the guests, giving them pjs and other personalised stuff. Wore white the whole time like she was engaged 🤔
  • claims she didn’t want her bf / cock lodger fella she calls Mr Matthew 🤮 to propose when she clearly did on her birthday and Christmas. Keeps going on about getting engaged but claims it’s a big joke because they are actually children and not ready for marriage 🙄
  • Spent a week in nyc for her birthday but lodger was ill and spoilt the trip. They spent the whole trip trapsing round eating bagels and pizza. Lodger didnt do anything special for her birthday, didn’t even get her balloons as the hotel put some in the room! Her birthday meal was a gifted ad from the hotel.
  • Claims lodger nearly died on the flight home from nyc but they went to the pub the evening they landed, hosted Xmas day at her flat and spent all the time aff linking the Ada jumper. Near death experience was only brought up when a bit of sympathy and engagement was needed.
  • Claims she is an expert on designer bags, including YSL. She got her mum a YSL bag for Christmas and branded this a ‘family bag’ 🤣
  • her mums dog is also a ‘family dog’ which she claims she has joint custody of
  • someone tried to knock her phone out of her hands in Belgravia 😱 she claims in vlog she was ‘attacked’ and they could have had a weapon. When in reality it sounds like it was opportunist kids on scooters trying to grab phones. She walks around with her phone and camera out round London as she vlogs….
  • She’s currently in Disneyland Paris on a freebie trip with Emily Canham, Josie and Freddie. Looking like a scruff and squealing about everything.
I was reviewing the old thread and had to share the top liked posts as these are just classics….

CE9DA9FA-CE54-46BA-B8D0-3E4B29053104.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Incredible round-up 🤣 Thanks @Lechat. Just saw the reel of her running down the stairs at midnight in the Disney hotel and twirling around at the bottom while all the bemused staff are trying to hoover and clear up in the background. They must absolutely hate all these influencers.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Nothing about any of their posts were informative, so that's disappointing and unsurprising.

Reactions: 11
Horrible picture with the HUGE ad aff link and light shining right on her face.. 🥴 she must not check anything she posts in excitement over getting ad aff links out and shouting from the rooftops that she's at Disney :LOL::LOL::LOL:

1707162509356.png

Luckiest? ...with her fake friends. 🥴

1707162662744.png

all dumb, cringy captions 🥴:rolleyes:

1707162789642.png

1707162808108.png

1707162860684.png

Three vlogs? why so little? :LOL::LOL::LOL:

1707162838919.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Horrible picture with the HUGE ad aff link and light shining right on her face.. 🥴 she must not check anything she posts in excitement over getting ad aff links out and shouting from the rooftops that she's at Disney :LOL::LOL::LOL:

View attachment 2737978

Luckiest? ...with her fake friends. 🥴

View attachment 2737984

all dumb, cringy captions 🥴:rolleyes:

View attachment 2737997

View attachment 2737998

View attachment 2738001

Three vlogs? why so little? :LOL::LOL::LOL:

View attachment 2738000
Not the mention of the cleaner on this completely unrelated post 🤣🤣 I am so baffled that she isn't even embarrassed to do ads within other ads?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
These Disney posts are sending me. What are outfits all about? And gushing over everything. She’s clearly trying to suck up and get her own freebie trip.
Loads of influencers must have gone to this opening. Chloe Rose was there but she did like 5 stories on insta then fucked off to Paris with her bloke 🤣 bet she won’t make 15 vlogs and 27 reels out of it like Em 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Also how obvious she asked those questions to herself.. evening is worded as she says it - “Reno” “hehe” “healthy food” << this one made me lol just cause josie is on a wellness hype she has to have her 2p in it 😂

never cringed so bad at her as I have the last 4 days, wow. Think it’s shows as well with her thread becoming more and more popular ….

Reactions: 12
Did she buy beg a load of white outfits ready for the engagement that didn’t happen and now she’s having to wear them round Disney…

• Haha
Reactions: 22
'Think they're the right names?!'....for the love of God DISNEY stop giving these people free trips and work! You've literally just been there, how do you not know the names?! If I worked for Disney and was monitoring their posts and content for this PR trip, I would honestly be taking her off the list for not even getting the most simple things right. Also where is the actual information on the hotel and rooms/suites? Nothing really about the amenities, or what is available there! Piss poor job!

Reactions: 17
I’ve just noticed she’s already posted one reel and then the slideshow of photos from just that one spot on the stairs at the Disney hotel 🙄 just one spot has produced two lots of content. Strap in folks because she’s got three vlogs and all the other spots she took photos to come yet 🤣 duck me she’ll be still posting it in June!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Valentine's Day to Em means finding anything pink and heart shaped that she can shill and shill and shill.... :rolleyes:

1707332836273.png

Reactions: 7