Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jf99

Chatty Member
She can travel as much as she wants and pretend like she has some dream life but the reality is she has no real friends, a freeloading boyfriend who looks like he can't stand her most of the time, and spends most of her life begging for free stuff.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

SophiaNicole

VIP Member
lol I was watching her H&M haul from over a week ago and she couldn't even figure out how to wear the top, apparently the ties go in the back. It looked like it was choking her in the front! 🥴 is she really serious? how is she even a supposed to be a so called fashion influencer?!

1707934357424.png

1707934500685.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33

LittleBirdie

VIP Member
Oh she test drove some Porsches and didn’t like them. Sure Em. Just like you tried designer handbags on your arm in Bicester Village but decided not to buy them. Nothing to do with you not being able to afford them and being deeply ashamed of that because “stuff” is your entire life.

Reactions: 31

Lechat

VIP Member
Right everyone, new thread to continue tattling about Em Sheldon or Emshelx.
She has various other accounts covering her home, family dog and probably something else I’ve forgotten.

previous thread - https://tattle.life/threads/em-shel...lways-begging-but-still-no-ring.41699/page-53

recap
  • Got the Ada knit jumper for her birthday and has worn it for about two months straight including doing a park run in it
  • Claimed she had a top three time at said Park run but the results show this was a big porkie pie
  • hosted what was pretty much a bachelorette party for her 30th birthday which including making up bags of freebie shite for the guests, giving them pjs and other personalised stuff. Wore white the whole time like she was engaged 🤔
  • claims she didn’t want her bf / cock lodger fella she calls Mr Matthew 🤮 to propose when she clearly did on her birthday and Christmas. Keeps going on about getting engaged but claims it’s a big joke because they are actually children and not ready for marriage 🙄
  • Spent a week in nyc for her birthday but lodger was ill and spoilt the trip. They spent the whole trip trapsing round eating bagels and pizza. Lodger didnt do anything special for her birthday, didn’t even get her balloons as the hotel put some in the room! Her birthday meal was a gifted ad from the hotel.
  • Claims lodger nearly died on the flight home from nyc but they went to the pub the evening they landed, hosted Xmas day at her flat and spent all the time aff linking the Ada jumper. Near death experience was only brought up when a bit of sympathy and engagement was needed.
  • Claims she is an expert on designer bags, including YSL. She got her mum a YSL bag for Christmas and branded this a ‘family bag’ 🤣
  • her mums dog is also a ‘family dog’ which she claims she has joint custody of
  • someone tried to knock her phone out of her hands in Belgravia 😱 she claims in vlog she was ‘attacked’ and they could have had a weapon. When in reality it sounds like it was opportunist kids on scooters trying to grab phones. She walks around with her phone and camera out round London as she vlogs….
  • She’s currently in Disneyland Paris on a freebie trip with Emily Canham, Josie and Freddie. Looking like a scruff and squealing about everything.
I was reviewing the old thread and had to share the top liked posts as these are just classics….

CE9DA9FA-CE54-46BA-B8D0-3E4B29053104.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

bumblebees19

VIP Member
Another day another reel blowing smoke up Emily Canham’s arse. Honestly I’d hate to be such a simp in order to keep someone’s friendship. Like how desperate do you need to act to keep people around you
Hey, don’t be mean. It was obviously worth it for such a lovely and meaningful reply from Emily!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

SophiaNicole

VIP Member
here is a comment on her Jamaica vlog.

Work? well I guess begging for free trips is 'work'. Can't wait til she actually has to get a real job and go to 'work. 🙄

1709830235697.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30

ophelia1990

VIP Member
“Maybe you just needed to book a trip to the sunshine” oh fuck off you condescending twat. Most people are struggling to pay bills. Also you didn’t put your hand in your pocket, you begged for it. I’d rather have seasonal depression than beg for crumbs from a company. It’s pathetic.

If she reads this she will tell herself I’m jealous. I’m not babe. I could book sandals tomorrow if I wanted to. Your life just doesn’t appeal to me at all. Begging, spending your life trying to take up real estate in real celebs comment sections, bribing your bf to spend time with you and posting kiss-arse comments on your “besties” posts (who absolutely clearly hate you). SO JEALOUS!!

• Heart

Lalala12

It’s one of the great cosmic mysteries how she is still clinging on to this ‘job’ as an ‘influencer’.

• Haha

Lechat

VIP Member
Her latest vlog…, omg.

she has her hair pinned in tight curls only for it to look like the second photo when she takes them out! Her hair really doesn’t hold a curl at all, very odd.

F76E3133-2CA7-4E88-8A6A-CB2A19C5D557.jpeg

42D043D4-655C-4D17-89D8-B30AC8F8B518.jpeg

and then the next day her hair is even worse and she’s dressed like Audrey from Corrie

8E15E1D7-7229-4192-A529-110ECD8DA3F6.jpeg

she also threatened to wear this dress to the LTK gala at the natural history museum bc she didn’t want to dress up too much. WTAF. Totally inappropriate for a formal do

3AC080B2-A420-4888-B02D-A150BC76B2EC.jpeg

oh and bot fail in the comments..,, what’s the chance of identical comments 🤣

B5C5547E-5675-4AAE-909C-BD834B23FFC2.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28

whoactuallycarez

Chatty Member
“I’ve worked in the beauty industry for 10 years”. No you haven’t you absolute charlatan, you accept samples of beauty products, you have no knowledge, certification nor authority. (Sorry if this has been mentioned, she popped up on my TikTok and I was enraged).

• Heart

Lechat

VIP Member
Whenever I go on boat trip abroad I take a rucksack or tote not a fancy bag… she looks so weird holding on to a bag that’s more suited to the evening. She really does make some bizarre decisions.

IMG_6202.jpeg

• Haha

Troyston30

Chatty Member
She test drove a porch. 👀

What the fuck is this woman anyway! Taking photos of some random persons car just because she sees RANDOM LUXURY CAR BRAND.

The “I drove one and didn’t like it” fuck off, you couldn’t afford one you lying bint. Once again the most 15 year old girl chat I’ve ever seen.
I walked past the Ferrari garage once.....didn't like them so I bought a Renault instead..... absolutely nothing to do with the fact I didn't have £200k obviously.

• Haha
Reactions: 27