Em Sheldon #16 POV Ada jumper everyday, nyc on replay, family YSL bag buy & near-death-on-a flight lie!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe she was surprised when Josie told her you can get struck by lightning when in water. She’s so unbelievably thick.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
And yet again another freebie stay she wrangled for her mom's birthday weekend. 🙄

1717344877612.png

It's their favourite as long as it's free...

1717344925478.png

1717344962505.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Patiently awaiting the day her life no longer is free. She's in for a shock.
Wonder if her mum feels special knowing the entire stay was a freebie beg.

Reactions: 18
She would honestly look much better with her natural skin tone and hair colour, no fillers, etc

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Eurgh the “dress for the job you want-Charles leclerc” reel. You only want to be with him because he’s rich and an f1 driver- how shallow can you be?

Also the desperation to try and get Silverstone tickets from this reel! Pay for tickets like everyone else Em you absolute beggar.

Reactions: 19
And yet again another freebie stay she wrangled for her mom's birthday weekend. 🙄

View attachment 2970380

It's their favourite as long as it's free...

View attachment 2970381

View attachment 2970382
I couldn’t see ADPR or gifted anywhere so I assumed her mum/ mums partner had booked and paid for it (as there’s no way she could afford to take her family there), if it was a freebie would that be an undisclosed ad?
---
Eurgh the “dress for the job you want-Charles leclerc” reel. You only want to be with him because he’s rich and an f1 driver- how shallow can you be?

Also the desperation to try and get Silverstone tickets from this reel! Pay for tickets like everyone else Em you absolute beggar.
Just seen this and it actually made me feel so embarrassed for her but I guess it explains a lot about her, based on her theory, her job is the girlfriend of a freeloading lodger and she’s nailing that look.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Watched her last video and can’t help but think every time Josie said “wear your hair back “ it was a “your hair is a hot mess, pull it back because I have to be seen with you” 🤣 Not that gray haired Josie is much better, I just get that vibe from her. I guess she says it in a nicer way than Em C does, pretty sure she enjoys Em looking a fool to make herself look better.

It’s kind of remarkable she can beg this many free holidays with how terribly she presents herself, both physically and how she carries herself, dresses and speaks. Plus she doesn’t have a ton of followers. Like these hotels, THIS is the person you want representing you as a guest?! I would stay far away!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Watched her last video and can’t help but think every time Josie said “wear your hair back “ it was a “your hair is a hot mess, pull it back because I have to be seen with you” 🤣 Not that gray haired Josie is much better, I just get that vibe from her. I guess she says it in a nicer way than Em C does, pretty sure she enjoys Em looking a fool to make herself look better.

It’s kind of remarkable she can beg this many free holidays with how terribly she presents herself, both physically and how she carries herself, dresses and speaks. Plus she doesn’t have a ton of followers. Like these hotels, THIS is the person you want representing you as a guest?! I would stay far away!
She even asked her whether she should have a bun or ponytail and Josie couldn’t be quicker to say a bun. She doesn’t want to be seen with someone with hair that looks like a birds nest and I don’t blame her. Even when she had a ponytail it looked god awful.

I do sometimes wonder why Josie hangs around with Em and what she gains from it…

Reactions: 11
I refuse to believe she is good at running and that her running content is legit.

Reactions: 17
my TikTok showed me another emshel and they’re on 35k followers with only 40 videos, and I’m sure we had socialblade looking like em shill bought her followers there and is still only at 135k for nearly 800 videos😂

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Some interesting comments from her Gymshark review vid...

Well Em gets hers for free so no point even asking her this question. I doubt she cares... in reality she is as cheap as they come and would not pay that either....

1717455481123.png

This one is funny from a Freddy obsessed fan :sick: :sick: :sick: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

1717455622517.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Translation: I had free hotels lined up for Ibiza and New York, but now they're booked up as they would rather have a paying guest than advertising by a shambolic influencer. So here I am with the dog that I'm pretending I own.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Trying to act like she has things going on :sleep:
Oh my god what is with the mumbling voiceovers in all her latest reels? And who the duck runs in a sweatshirt in the sun? Noted that she turns her strava on but doesn't actually show what she did. And did she put a podcast on to run with her stepdad? How rude!
Running is trending at the moment and this bozo claims she runs a 45 minute 10k in a woolly jumper but won't actually do a race where people can see her time. 0/10 Emshill. Although bonus lols for the eating while standing on one leg at the beginning :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Clearly, she has an issue with her eye, which is why her hair has been oddly placed
Screenshot_20240605_191029_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Clearly, she has an issue with her eye, which is why her hair has been oddly placed
View attachment 2976506
New level of deluded. Doubt she has an Ophthalmologist following her, & if she does, any reputable one would need to see her in person. Why would she risk her eyes if there's an issue. Surely she can't be this cheap/lazy.

Reactions: 15
It’s funny she went to Dr Sarah Tonks for Botox and dental stuff when it was all free but now never mentions her?? If her eye / face has problems maybe stop accepting any old free treatment! People who have Botox and other cosmetic surgery often do a lot of research to find the best person.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.