Em Sheldon #16 POV Ada jumper everyday, nyc on replay, family YSL bag buy & near-death-on-a flight lie!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Em, sweetie, no one is going to you for makeup or hair product advice.

If anything, the bint is a walking advertisement on what not to use! We call her Jimmy Saville ffs. She's also got a touch of David Dickinson with that patchy ass fake tan that she sports.

Plus, she mentions everything she uses is available at Space NK... half of the brands she lists are NOT available at Space NK. YOU HAVE ONE SODDING JOB, EM. Do it properly.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
That looks silly and all that stupid tapping in her reel is beyond annoying. :sick: 🥴

1717092725563.png

1717092679216.png

1717092834175.png

---
Holy orange! :LOL: :LOL: :eek:

1717093628267.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Tell me she did not insinuate she was applying moisturiser AFTER she put her shoes on and used the KITCHEN COUNTER to keep her leg up with said SHOES ON

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Tell me she did not insinuate she was applying moisturiser AFTER she put her shoes on and used the KITCHEN COUNTER to keep her leg up with said SHOES ON
It’s truly the most bizarre bit of that reel. I imagine with Em that she films the try on and then afterwards decides she can shoehorn in an aff link for something hence the random putting moisturiser on in shoes, dressed and in the kitchen. She’s a joke.

Reactions: 11
A bit late to the party with my Bicester Village thoughts but money must be tight for Em - she's gone from previously saying that everything at Biscester is suuuuuuuper affordable to it now being expensive 🤣🤣🤣 not like she ever buys anything anyway!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
A bit late to the party with my Bicester Village thoughts but money must be tight for Em - she's gone from previously saying that everything at Biscester is suuuuuuuper affordable to it now being expensive 🤣🤣🤣 not like she ever buys anything anyway!
Also strange how they didn’t have anything she wanted 🫠🫠🫠convenient 🤪 she’s worried about getting mugged at Bicester surrounded by loaded Chinese tourists ok hun

• Haha
Reactions: 23
'The weather has stopped weathering...the period is perioding...'

Why does she talk like this? It doesn't make any sense! 🤯🤯🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 19
'The weather has stopped weathering...the period is perioding...'

Why does she talk like this? It doesn't make any sense! 🤯🤯🤯
Surprised she hasn't included links for the weather + period. She could easily hustle a brolly & tampons. C'mon Em, you're slacking. :whistle:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This reel is so funny! :LOL: and stupid 🥴 and I guess she fakes clean her house because last time we checked, Fantastic services cleans it for free 🥴🥴 no Em you are not 'such an adult' you are a fake!

1717260987603.png

1717261006884.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
And yet again from her latest vlog..... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: always seems to involve this Jack Harrington dude...lol... wonder if he even exists :LOL:

1717290347137.png

1717290613536.png

• Haha
Reactions: 17
tbh, she does look better with her hair tied back lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.