Em Sheldon #16 POV Ada jumper everyday, nyc on replay, family YSL bag buy & near-death-on-a flight lie!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“These ones are Chanel” but of course she won’t buy them. Cue Em in B&M readers instead.

Vision Expeess is the new Bicester Village.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Stop trying to make vision express a thing?? So weird. Like they’re somewhere you go when you HAVE to?

“I hate glasses so much I’d rather die than wear them I can’t wait to stop ….ooh these are Chanel”
She’s obsessed with labels. Would buy any shite if it had a logo on it. It’s weird. She’s so desperate to portray this ‘rich girl’ lifestyle. Mate they’re Chanel eye glasses you can get in any optician’s. Also you won’t buy them.

Reactions: 25
I've come from the Brogan Tate threads, decided to check out Em, Emily etc after seeing them all at the retreat.

To me Em is the epitome of the influencer and everything I despise about them. She is like the end boss influencer hun. I couldn't actually believe her birthday party that literally everything was labelled Adpr and she had absolutely no shame in gifting them and saying how personal they were. Unreal. If someone had told me it was a parody video I would have believed them.

What a sad way to live your life. I wouldn't swap mine with hers for anything.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I watched her vlog going to b&m and it was so bizarre. She claimed she never had been before or maybe once. She then walked round the store claiming how nice everything was and how cheap it was. Really odd as to me, b&m and home bargains type places are how much things like cleaning products and bog roll should be whereas if you buy them from the supermarket or corner shop you tend to pay a bit more. The way she was gushing over everything was so odd . Like yeah there are some good bits in there but also plenty of tat and stuff I wouldn’t buy.
It was funny at the beginning Em and Emily discussed b&m being a discount Target. Why would you compare a UK store that’s been going for years to a US store that they’ve probably been in a handful of times on trips to the US? Honestly the fantasy lives these women live is mind boggling. Em was in Canada for 5 mins and Emily followed her loser washed boyband bf to LA for a few months at a time. Hardly transatlantic living 🙄

Emily also called Em out for saying she was the funny friend and not pretty compared to Josie and Freddy in a vlog (not sure if it was Emily’s vlog where it was said). It was actually interesting as Emily basically said you can’t believe you’re not attractive and Em didn’t really have a response other than ‘I give too much to people’. I actually think Em thinks she’s quite hot and just pretends she’s lesser to Emily to keep her onside. And also fishing for compliments a bit. I find people that do that disingenuous as they are just after an ego boost.

We need a new thread! Will start one later today.
Currently got this thread suggestion by Sophia so we’ll go with that!

Em Sheldon #17- Does she strive, to be the worst influencer alive?!

Reactions: 16
Wow if Em is the funny friend then their friend group must be a right boring bunch. She's not funny. Also found the whole 'I have frizzy hair' thing really weird, like she was saying she's the ugly friend because she has frizzy hair rather than because she's just a bit ugly? But also she does herself no favours, she would look a lot better if she didn't fry her hair yellow and use orange fake tan, it's not like those are fundamental appearance things that can't be changed?
On a different note entirely I really feel like Em must've been ignored as a child or something because her need for drama and attention is pathological. First the non stop going on about 'being mugged' now this 'eye emergency' which was probably just her getting a contact lens stuck or it broke in her eye or something. Why do we need to know this in the first place, and if she really has to tell us once is fine. We don't need a daily reminder. It's getting really, really weird how she always has to have some dramatic, dire thing going on in her life

• Heart
Reactions: 19
So she goes from this ..... another ''medical emergency''? 🤷‍♀️

1718224027395.png

to an Ad for Amex 🥴🥴🥴 while stuffing her usual gob....

1718223992578.png

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
She is an embarrassment. ‘Checking in’ to the doctors for attention. If it was anything serious you wouldn’t do that. Also is anything not content these days? She could be having a colonoscopy and she’d probably vlog it

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Also definitely only checked into the walk in centre because it is on King's Road.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So she goes from this ..... another ''medical emergency''? 🤷‍♀️

View attachment 2990568

to an Ad for Amex 🥴🥴🥴 while stuffing her usual gob....

View attachment 2990567
I’m definitely caring more about this than I should, but what part of London does she live in? Because Kings Road Medical Centre is a GP surgery so is she even in the catchment area and registered there or did she just plonk herself in the waiting room for a photo op?
Also if something had “escalated quickly” surely she’d be at A&E or a walk-in centre, of which this is neither (from what I can see online).
Maybe Vision Express just had enough of her 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I’m definitely caring more about this than I should, but what part of London does she live in? Because Kings Road Medical Centre is a GP surgery so is she even in the catchment area and registered there or did she just plonk herself in the waiting room for a photo op?
Also if something had “escalated quickly” surely she’d be at A&E or a walk-in centre, of which this is neither (from what I can see online).
Maybe Vision Express just had enough of her 🤷‍♀️
Let’s remember Em took the trouble to go to an MP select committee to give evidence and did multiple interviews claiming people had put details of where she lived on the internet! Yet she is happy to check in to a GP surgery which basically gives away the catchment area and where she lives. Honestly she’s such a hypocrite

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Let’s remember Em took the trouble to go to an MP select committee to give evidence and did multiple interviews claiming people had put details of where she lived on the internet! Yet she is happy to check in to a GP surgery which basically gives away the catchment area and where she lives. Honestly she’s such a hypocrite
The funniest part is there’s at least 8 medical centres a lot closer to her flat but she has to walk to a different borough to look rich. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Of course. Classic Shel boy trying to look like she lives in Chelsea 🤣 honestly who gives a duck. It’s sad she thinks anyone cares about this stuff.

right new thread here:

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.