Em Sheldon #16 POV Ada jumper everyday, nyc on replay, family YSL bag buy & near-death-on-a flight lie!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So someone commented on her reel and within 15 secs she spotted it and screenshotted it to comment back??? She’s insane.

I checked the reel and the comment was left 7 mins ago… so Em is literally on her phone looking at every comment added to her insta within seconds? That’s not healthy at all

IMG_6526.jpeg

Attachments

Reactions: 12
So someone commented on her reel and within 15 secs she spotted it and screenshotted it to comment back??? She’s insane.

I checked the reel and the comment was left 7 mins ago… so Em is literally on her phone looking at every comment added to her insta within seconds? That’s not healthy at all

View attachment 2981696
This girl doesn’t know a life outside of her phone

Reactions: 19
Solo dog parenting? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: the way she talks is so irritating...I bet we could make a long list of all her 'sayings'...

1717943167900.png

Eye roll 🙄 she finally got her free begged appliance I see 😐 and she's so low key about it too :LOL:

1717943254198.png

---
How sad are we all that we she can't get her 'garden party' going :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

1717943805410.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
How is a ‘medical emergency’ cheeky?

A truly bizarre girl (can’t classify her as a woman).

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She’s so messy washing her dog with her white bath mat hanging over the bath 🙈

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I don’t get the table top oven she’s got? Like it was on a bake setting which surely her built in oven can do? Just another thing to shill I guess

Reactions: 14
I don’t get the table top oven she’s got? Like it was on a bake setting which surely her built in oven can do? Just another thing to shill I guess
She doesn’t need a useless gadget in her tiny kitchen, she has no work space as it is!

Reactions: 11
Em is whack. Referring to an appliance as cutsie is suppose to help her shill crap? She's a parody of herself. She is like junk mail spam, but possibly worse.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
IMG_4095.jpeg

and in today’s episode of what’s Em going to try and scrounge next… 🎧

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Em Sheldon #17- Does she strive, to be the worst influencer alive?!
---
View attachment 2987991

Kitchen garden? Babe a pot of herbs does not constitute a kitchen garden

She just jumps on every band wagon , nutrition, fitness, gardening, and so on and so on..... it turns into a circus with her :LOL:

and just how long is she going to complain about wearing glasses... I mean millions of people do so, but she is special I guess 🙄

1718123893961.png

1718123970081.png

I think the glasses are flattering on her face to be honest.... she looks better with them in my opinion.

1718124013980.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Em Sheldon #17- Does she strive, to be the worst influencer alive?!
---

She just jumps on every band wagon , nutrition, fitness, gardening, and so on and so on..... it turns into a circus with her :LOL:

and just how long is she going to complain about wearing glasses... I mean millions of people do so, but she is special I guess 🙄

View attachment 2988182

View attachment 2988185

I think the glasses are flattering on her face to be honest.... she looks better with them in my opinion.

View attachment 2988187
MYGOD shes gone on about glasses / contacts / MeDiCaL eMeRgEnCy / vision express like 6 days in a row give it a bloody rest it’s bleeping boring, clearly has nothing else going on. Doing her upmost for some free bleeping glasses

Reactions: 19
I’m dying that she keeps mentioning herbs from her kitchen when it’s actually a supermarket bought pot 🤣 like stop trying to pretend.
She has no interest in gardening but is just trying to ride josies coat tails for some engagement and freebies 🙄 she actually reeks of desperation.

I agree she looks fine in glasses not sure why she’s trying to be a special sally about not wearing them. Like fgs is there not bigger things to worry about. I guess for her the worry is having to pay for a new pair

Reactions: 11
She should be worrying about the state of her actual garden not a “kitchen garden” aka shop bought herb pot.

I think she looks better in the glasses but literally nobody gives a flying duck if you wear glasses or not.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.