Em Sheldon #16 POV Ada jumper everyday, nyc on replay, family YSL bag buy & near-death-on-a flight lie!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
'I can't believe how many people haven't heard of Megeve'....probably because the vast majority of people don't go on skiing holidays and so won't have heard of it.

Reactions: 11
The amount she posts about food is sickening, I think it's ramped up on this holiday. It's actually disgusting. Is it all she thinks about?

Reactions: 14
Everyone I've known who has been that obsessed with sweets/unhealthy food has had an eating disorder

Classic Shelboy!

Doesn’t she have a Range Rover? And it’s all over the news about how people in London can’t get insurance because they get nicked so often. She is so so dense. How is anyone on insta going to help with that? I mean if you buy an expensive oversized easily nickable car then expect your insurance to be sky high??

IMG_6257.jpeg

Oh and love that she’s advertising a VPN in the hotel. Makes it look like lodger is doing illegal football streaming abroad - just the kind of ads the hotel want 🤣 I mean is that really the best footage she could come up with for the brand? That her grumpy lad with bad hair can watch football abroad 🙄

Reactions: 13
She does have a RR. A lot of insurance companies won't even touch them at the minute or are offering sky-high payments as they're being stolen so easily & regularly. My car insurance renewal double this year & I don't have even have a fancy one, I have a nice car for me, not that an influencer would be seen in one 😂

Reactions: 11
You can imagine it….

‘Me and Matt are such big car people so when it came to insurance we just had to use xxx don’t you know I love f1 and Charles le clerc so this insurance was perfect as car lovers. I’ve just had my flat cleaned by fantastic services for free and laid my Easter table with hotel chocolat. Omg the best chocolate in the world it’s divine.’ *Manic twirling in kitchen*
‘Matt is so clever and a genius and he said this is the best insurance so we went with it. It is kindly gifted but we would definitely have gone with them anyway 100% because Matt is so clever and says you have to be careful picking insurance. I love my rangey and we drive it everywhere including to the front door of Harrods as I’m not using public transport like poor people. Here’s us in Harrods looking at coats for Matt that cost £700 because always the best for him and he got me a hotel balloon for my birthday tee hee. These coats are divine and look at the price tag, omg such good value but Matt didn’t like any, so we just drove home but stopped for some burnt overprice pizza that I saw on ticky tok the other day omg divine’

• Haha
Reactions: 27
LOL such clowns 🤡 🤡🤡...both cheap Em and her Princess Disney friend Freddy posting the same Easter egg from the same company on their insta ..wonder how many chocolate Easter eggs this company will send out to to all these ungrateful :poop: :poop:

1711555128570.png

1711555157154.png

and no I won't be buying any expensive chocolate eggs that all of them got for free 🙄🙄

🤡 🤡🤡

Reactions: 9
Classic Shelboy!

Doesn’t she have a Range Rover? And it’s all over the news about how people in London can’t get insurance because they get nicked so often. She is so so dense. How is anyone on insta going to help with that? I mean if you buy an expensive oversized easily nickable car then expect your insurance to be sky high??

View attachment 2840131

Oh and love that she’s advertising a VPN in the hotel. Makes it look like lodger is doing illegal football streaming abroad - just the kind of ads the hotel want 🤣 I mean is that really the best footage she could come up with for the brand? That her grumpy lad with bad hair can watch football abroad 🙄
I think range of rovers are one of the most commonly stolen cars in the uk, I saw a you tube vid the other day that said in nov 2023, 90 were stolen in just one night in London, so no wonder insurance is through the roof! Personally I wouldn’t touch one with a barge pole no matter how much money I had! They re also notoriously unreliable as well! So doesn’t seem worth it to me!!

Reactions: 10
She really needs to expand her lexicon.
The repetitiveness of her vocabulary is appalling. It’s similar to a fourteen year old:

- obsessed
- divine
- impeccable

then repeat. Again. And again. And again.

Reactions: 17
She really needs to expand her lexicon.
The repetitiveness of her vocabulary is appalling. It’s similar to a fourteen year old:

- obsessed
- divine
- impeccable

then repeat. Again. And again. And again.
Add roman empire to that list 😂

• Haha
She looks sooo rough in that reel. The hair is giving jimmy saville straw 🤮

IMG_6261.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
The latest insta reel about her skincare…the hair…the face I just can’t 🤢🤢it’s not just giving Jimmy saville it IS Jimmy why is her hair so so bad??? Why does she contort her face like that…why why why
---
She looks sooo rough in that reel. The hair is giving jimmy saville straw 🤮

View attachment 2843736
Omg!! I just saw this after I posted the same thing 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Can she even breathe, must feel like a sausage stuffed into a size too small. 🥴 also she changed faces again 🤣

1711724495478.png

UGLY sandals....and ...another trip? o_O🙁

1711724625234.png

• Haha