Em Sheldon #16 POV Ada jumper everyday, nyc on replay, family YSL bag buy & near-death-on-a flight lie!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her whole life centers around free food, free trips and and every other freebie she can get her grubby hands on... so disgusting. :sick:

:sick::sick:

1710948228502.png

• Sick
Reactions: 9
So basically she prioritises going to Paris over seeing her family? What a clown. I don’t think she’s even been to Paris for a year anyway so no idea why she thinks she’s the expert on where to eat there??

oh and see she’s praising lodger again for organising the ski trip. Amazing he can do that yet didn’t bother organising tit for her birthday… and she’s praising him?! Her standards are on the floor.

Reactions: 13
She is overly protesting that her boyfriend DID organised this WHOLE trip.
No one is buying it hun xo

Reactions: 16
Tagging that hotel she is staying in HARD 🤣 def trying to blag something free. I mean I don’t know why I’m surprised…
Also… “ski runs always look so flat, this is definitely a very steep red run” nobody cares but you. Stop being so vapid and enjoy your one off, paid - for - holiday.

Reactions: 11
She wishes...not with that guy. I doubt he plans anything ..... 🤦‍♀️

1710980723228.png

Sure he did 🤣🤣🤣

1710980800221.png

ugh she threw it at him at he's even covering up his face to get out of her picture..... 🤣🤣

1710980884688.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
She’s such a bleeping compulsive liar! Even if your partner did say that why would you post it on Instagram? Because he didn’t. She’s desperate to get him to want to marry her and he can’t think of anything worse. I hope he never proposes cos lord knows this woman doesn’t need any excuse to make herself the centre of attention any more than she already does.

Imagine lying about all the ‘nice’ things your layabout boyfriend does to try get strangers on the internet to be envious?? Sad witch.

Reactions: 19
That looks awkward , fake and cringy, maybe she should take her own advice 🤦‍♀️ 🥴

Also so much for being healthy...just eating her way through her free trip... as usual. 🙄

1711119245657.png

1711119314231.png

1711119375295.png

1711119330610.png

• Sick
Reactions: 6
she’s used that reel with Matt in multiple times now as she’s soooo desperate to pretend he’s loving towards her but it’s like the only evidence she has lol. And praising ‘genius’ lodger for booking a holiday 🙄 could her standards be any lower? If he’s so smart booking a holiday is hardly going to be hard for him.

I noticed her diet on this trip is very rich and beige. Yet she was dying from the shits only last week. Anyone with ibs or proper allergies wouldn’t be so lax with their diet on holiday.

Reactions: 14
Her makeup on her last video is horrific..that lipstick and shiny face....

1711121000901.png

1711121243912.png

and I could probably do without the armpit closeup 🤣 🥴

1711121210395.png

I wouldn't spend my money on something she got as a freebie anyway....

Reactions: 6
That caption is sooooo cringe. Sounds like she's trying to reassure herself lol. As if she's ever been 'completely alone' and not hanging onto some pointless man

Reactions: 8
she’s used that reel with Matt in multiple times now as she’s soooo desperate to pretend he’s loving towards her but it’s like the only evidence she has lol. And praising ‘genius’ lodger for booking a holiday 🙄 could her standards be any lower? If he’s so smart booking a holiday is hardly going to be hard for him.

I noticed her diet on this trip is very rich and beige. Yet she was dying from the shits only last week. Anyone with ibs or proper allergies wouldn’t be so lax with their diet on holiday.
Right?! Didn’t she say she was near death or deathly ill with her stomach. Once again her stories never add up. You are straight up lying Em…if you were that sick with stomach issues, I have somewhat mild IBS, you don’t go then stuff your face with junk the days after you are ill. She is the girl that cried wolf. All these deathly serious things she claims to go through..she should count her blessings and stop her habitual lying for online attention.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I wish she would stop saying things are her Roman Empire, she's not even using it properly

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I wish she would stop saying things are her Roman Empire, she's not even using it properly
I know! Not everything is your Roman Empire, and dear lord if she even knows what the Roman Empire was. 🤣 Give me a fact Em. You and the Neanderthal looking boyfriend you are with look to have a combined IQ of about a box of rocks.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It’s hilarious watching her use the Roman Empire thing wrong every single time and look stupid.

Reactions: 15
I dislike most influencer partners, but Matt really is the worst of the worst. He is lazy, and doesn't give a duck about her - he just likes the lazy lifestyle, constant holidays and being bought designer coats. He is not supportive of her at all, clearly demonstrated by the absolute lack of effort he made for her 30th when it was a gifted hotel room, gifted balloons and a gifted meal from the hotel chain.
Now we're supposed to believe he organised a whole ski trip - as if. All they've done is sit in cafes and stuff their faces.

Reactions: 18
Agree. She can try and big him up as much as she wants but he really does nothing for her. He is awful.

as well as talking utter shite in her latest TikTok, she’s given herself a whole new face🤯

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Stupid crooked hair bow 🤦‍♀️ and she's just eating her way through this freebie ski trip ...just yuck.

1711244729828.png

1711244819730.png

what a dumb reel.....🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She needs to stop trying to make the bow in her hair happen. It just highlights how crap her hair is and she can’t even put it in straight!

how long is this ski trip? Again so boring, just them stuffing their gobs. Laughing bc she’s put the last place does healthy food but she ate crepes before, they had a desert after and then more chocolate. Then in the morning cereal and pastries. BTW I think you should eat what you want on hol and not feel guilty but she’s clearly trying to respond to us here saying they eat terribly.

oh and the sad beige flat?! wtf that’s about? Nothing wrong with muted colours. It’s the stupid choices she’s made and boucle shite everywhere that makes it look boring and cheap

Reactions: 12