Em Sheldon #16 POV Ada jumper everyday, nyc on replay, family YSL bag buy & near-death-on-a flight lie!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well if this doesn't make you want to buy what she's shilling, than I don't know what will 🤣 🤣 🤣 :sick:

1711293883287.png

greedy little :poop:

1711293994821.png

begging for a free trip to Australia? ... 🥴 as if she cares about racing at all.....

1711294061606.png

---
All those Easter decorations are freebies she is shilling... looks ridiculous on her lack of a table and just laying them out on her kitchen counter...so dumb. That is definitely not an Easter tablescape 🤣 🤦‍♀️

1711295862464.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
She needs to stop trying to make the bow in her hair happen. It just highlights how crap her hair is and she can’t even put it in straight!

how long is this ski trip? Again so boring, just them stuffing their gobs. Laughing bc she’s put the last place does healthy food but she ate crepes before, they had a desert after and then more chocolate. Then in the morning cereal and pastries. BTW I think you should eat what you want on hol and not feel guilty but she’s clearly trying to respond to us here saying they eat terribly.

oh and the sad beige flat?! wtf that’s about? Nothing wrong with muted colours. It’s the stupid choices she’s made and boucle shite everywhere that makes it look boring and cheap
She probably got home 4 days ago

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Agree. She can try and big him up as much as she wants but he really does nothing for her. He is awful.

as well as talking utter shite in her latest TikTok, she’s given herself a whole new face🤯
a complete man-child too. Could pass as her son.

Reactions: 9
In that reel she says she’s hosting in her new kitchen?? Hasn’t it been fitted for years now? She makes up everything.
And just placing chocolate around the island as though that’s the food being served 🤣 probably accurate in her flat as never seems to eat normal meals or vegetables 🥒

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Well why come home when you can eat free food on your freebie trip 🙄

1711397551098.png

yes she eats so healthy.... 🤣

1711397680674.png

Binge eating or a sugar addiction for sure. She just can't seem to eat normally. Even the whole protein balls/date things just seem like a weird sugar addiction. If you wanted to be healthy before going to the gym why not just grab a banana or a slice of toast with peanut butter on it? Literally takes two minutes and its not like she has a busy morning!

Reactions: 18
Please don’t tell me she’s just captioned a picture referring to a Michelin star chef as having an ethos of vegetables 😭😭 I simply cannot. She just does not fit in with the rich aesthetic she tried to portray, she cannot keep up and just sounds bleeping stupid. Her recommendations of visiting a ski resort are purely just unattainable restaurants which won’t resonate with the majority of her audience, she continually misses the mark and it gets more unbelievable as time goes on that this is genuinely her career 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I agree. Some kind of binge eating is going on. She’s crazily obsessed with food as well. They go away and it’s just about gorging, it’s not even the odd treat it’s literally cakes, cookies, chocolate every day. I wonder if getting so much food for free just makes you greedy and over order?
she is trying to pretend she’s a foodie but she’s not. She admitted she tries to hide fruit and veg because she doesn’t like it. So no idea why she’s blathering on about a chef having an ‘ethos of vegetables’ wtf does that even mean lol

Reactions: 17

I’ve said it before em is trying (and failing) to be like this influence Matilda Bea who is big on hosting dinner parties, girly gift giving and to top it off her boyfriend works for F1. (And she clearly comes from MONEY!)

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 11
That Matilda’s life is absolutely wild to me, it is so far removed from reality but I can’t look away. 🫣 Em could never.

That Matilda’s life is absolutely wild to me, it is so far removed from reality but I can’t look away. 🫣 Em could never.
Yea. who has their own reformer Pilates studio at home! 🤯 Maybe she needs her own thread

Reactions: 5
I saw a reel from that Matilda’s bf who seems to work for McLaren? It was very slick but wow her lifestyle is definitely from some family money or something.
Of course Em has to make it about herself ‘how does it feel to live my dream’ 🙄🙄🙄 girl sit down. You only talk about f1 bc you went on a freebie trip with Josie last year and you want to go on another.
The fact Em has an f1 highlight on her profile is so cringey.

Reactions: 14
Still talking about food, food and more food on a ski vacation...she is deranged. 🥴 🥴 🥴 also she's probably been back awhile ago.

1711466205938.png

1711466265467.png

Reactions: 5