Em Sheldon #16 POV Ada jumper everyday, nyc on replay, family YSL bag buy & near-death-on-a flight lie!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They look like orthopaedic sandals that a little nan would wear. Which fits her old lady aesthetic tbf.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m laughing that she’s actually going to wear those things out of the house. I don’t think she could find more ugly shoes if she tried

Reactions: 10
New to this thread! She’s recently cropped up a lot on my FYP on insta. Does she actually do anything apart from posting aff links? She seems really dull lol
(Apologies in advance for my bad language but this biatch, her grifting and her vocal fry annoy me to no end)

Em spends most of her day Affiliate linking everything her eyes see and which she has not tried, tested nor owned and commenting on EVERY. SINGLE. INFLUENCERS'. POST.
And sending out emails begging for freebies.
She is a shameless fraud.
She is f*cking all over IG or TT brown-nosing her contemporaries in order to snag some followers. Her industry 'mates', in return, dislike her.
The thick biatch has not realised this modus operandi does NOT, and has not, worked as she has not, after 10 years in the business, hit 130 000 on IG, her YT stats are dismal ... DISMAL !!!
She does not suffer from imposter syndrome. She IS an imposter and massive fraud.

Her last vlog ... she must have used the word UHHHH-mazing over 50 times. I stopped counting after a while. The sing song talking ..... UGH !!!!
And "Matt said .."
"Matt did ..."
"Matt wanted .."
"Matt ate ..."
Matt Matt MATT.

We don't give a f*ck anything Matt wants, eats, says.
I wish she would just shut up about this annoying AF man-child who Em seems to think is an authority on everything. He's not. He is a big-bottomed freeloader who can barely string a sentence together.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Does she seriously think this is a good hairstyle? This ridiculous bouffant belongs in the bin along with the rest of her “style”
IMG_8568.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Claire Chanelle went a slightly darker blonde and it looks so much better. Fresher even.
Em Shel should take a page out of her book .... but our lil grifter would never pay the £££ Nicky Lazou charges ...
If it ain't free, Em Shel ain't getting it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
IMG_1476.png

IMG_1477.png

IMG_1478.png

All I’m seeing here is that she’s invited her friend over and bought in way too much food. This is not a “free coffee shop” :cautious::ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Tell me you have too much free time without telling me you have too much free time.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
'Emfee'...doesn't that just sum up how boring and unimaginative she is? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
wtf is that coffee shop tik tok? She acted like she had loads of people over and it was just Emily Canham so what happened to all the food as Emily Canham is so skinny she wouldn’t haven eaten much.
Is all that worth a few likes on TikTok?! Madness

Reactions: 18
What the duck? She’s literally rooting around that empty brain for things she can do for ‘content’. Go volunteer at a shelter and help people who need it instead of wasting all that bleeping food you absolute twit.

Reactions: 22
I saw a TikTok of someone else doing that a few weeks ago.. not an original thought in her tiny brain is there.

Reactions: 16
I thought it was like she'd opened it up to her neighbours which is a nice gesture but no it was just two of them there...she's an absolute joke and so is her content

• Haha
Reactions: 17
(Apologies in advance for my bad language but this biatch, her grifting and her vocal fry annoy me to no end)

Em spends most of her day Affiliate linking everything her eyes see and which she has not tried, tested nor owned and commenting on EVERY. SINGLE. INFLUENCERS'. POST.
And sending out emails begging for freebies.
She is a shameless fraud.
She is f*cking all over IG or TT brown-nosing her contemporaries in order to snag some followers. Her industry 'mates', in return, dislike her.
The thick biatch has not realised this modus operandi does NOT, and has not, worked as she has not, after 10 years in the business, hit 130 000 on IG, her YT stats are dismal ... DISMAL !!!
She does not suffer from imposter syndrome. She IS an imposter and massive fraud.

Her last vlog ... she must have used the word UHHHH-mazing over 50 times. I stopped counting after a while. The sing song talking ..... UGH !!!!
And "Matt said .."
"Matt did ..."
"Matt wanted .."
"Matt ate ..."
Matt Matt MATT.

We don't give a f*ck anything Matt wants, eats, says.
I wish she would just shut up about this annoying AF man-child who Em seems to think is an authority on everything. He's not. He is a big-bottomed freeloader who can barely string a sentence together.
I noticed that he has a huge bottom for a man which is so unusual. I find him to be quite ugly.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Influencers are like kids playing dress up or house or in this case coffee shop, just with real money/stuff, bizarre when you think about it!

Reactions: 15
She’s such a bullshitter. Says she went to David Lloyd when she was at uni but her blog says she went to the uni gym. I also don’t know many students who are able to fork out £130 a month for a DL membership!
View attachment 2849214
I clocked that too! What student is going to DL, its not even that close to the centre of Leeds so as if she would have gone out her way to go there. It also really tickled me that she shared this yesterday morning when the weather was so grey and rainy in Leeds! She must have taken it earlier in the weekend when it was actually quite sunny. I wonder if she was even still up there then or did her usual and carries on posting for days after she got back to her crappy flat in London.

• Wow