Em Sheldon #16 POV Ada jumper everyday, nyc on replay, family YSL bag buy & near-death-on-a flight lie!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else put on a picnic dress to twirl and flick their hair in front of their projector? Let me know x

• Haha
Reactions: 13
and that's her problem....she is NOT an extra small....stop squeezing yourself into too small clothing and looking like a sausage :LOL:

1711728541450.png

Reactions: 9
Such a coincidence that every single person that messages her for a link adds a 'Xx' to their messages. She definitely messages herself from one of her other accounts.

Reactions: 18
Isn’t the point of being an influencer that people might aspire to be like you? I want the opposite of everything she’s about 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
She really has issues. Everything has to be an XS or size 6 but the majority of her clothes are far too tight and ill fitting. She seems to be pivoting to dressing like a nan recently though, button up cardigans etc. or is this her trying to be like Josie and Freddie 🙄

I mean I see gen z girlies wearing them but tends to be cropped cardis with wide leg jeans and trainers.
Her proportions on outfits are always off.

Reactions: 17
still posting shots of herself stuffing her gob even though they've been back for ages already.. 🥴

1711812396373.png

Why is her hair so fried and dried out like straw?!

1711812485345.png

1711812553187.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
What is that black and white outfit?! It’s definitely not giving Chanel at all.

Reactions: 10
Popcorn 🍿
Her growing vegetables will be hilarious. Everything she does is so half arsed she’d grow like one raspberry and then let it all rot.
Even getting one raspberry to grow is patience and time. Something she severely lacks. Still it’ll be entertaining

• Haha
Reactions: 15
still posting shots of herself stuffing her gob even though they've been back for ages already.. 🥴

View attachment 2846055

Why is her hair so fried and dried out like straw?!

View attachment 2846057

View attachment 2846058

It’s not giving Chanel babes.
She’s defo trying to go for old money vibes. It doesn’t work cos all she wears is polyester and fake leather. Those shoes look SO cheap.
She just doesn’t have a clue. Old money is the opposite of wearing every logo going, which is all she does.

I can’t get over how much she hates her face at the moment, it’s either a filter or text obscuring her face constantly. Her eyes look so puffy and piggy in that ‘skincare’ vid

Reactions: 16
She honestly could be 45 here. The hair and tan are so ageing and then what ever is going on with her face. It looks different in every photo and reel.
Outfits are all horrendous. Who is wearing these and where? It all seems a bit mutton dressed as lamb 🫣

IMG_6266.jpeg

Reactions: 20
I hate these shoes so much 🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣 j thought we had seen the last of them
7 ways shouldn’t include same tit shoes and same hair / make up. Where’s the different jacket or accessories? She’s so bad at styling

Reactions: 18
New to this thread! She’s recently cropped up a lot on my FYP on insta. Does she actually do anything apart from posting aff links? She seems really dull lol

Reactions: 13