Em Sheldon #16 POV Ada jumper everyday, nyc on replay, family YSL bag buy & near-death-on-a flight lie!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Em hun no one wants to powder their whole face for a matt effect anymore. We gave that up when Rihanna-Umbrella was knocked off the no.1 spot in the charts.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
What a load of tit!! Her make up is so grim, layers of too dark foundation literally painted on her skin, lumpy sausage lips pasted with a beige brown lipstick. Honestly it must look a state up close. The brushes were thick with make up already too 🤮

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
The irony of her making that reel knowing full well she doesn't pay for a single product on her face/hair/nails let alone a meal out

• Heart
Reactions: 20
And the fact her own boyfriend never pays for anything for her 🤣 I bet the first date was ad-pr at Zizzis

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Her suitcase is embarrassing! is she waiting to get a new one for free? of course she is! ...she'll lug around the old one til she gets a freebie new one. Imagine owning everything that is gifted and you didn't work for it at all.....so gross. :sick:

1710806585742.png

Reactions: 11
Why was she wearing her great-granny's bed jacket in that make-up reel?
And why does she always pile on so many layers to make herself resemble an Oompa Loompah?

Reactions: 13
I’d feel sorry for her because she clearly HATES her own face but she’s such a horrible selfish grabby woman.

Everything she does is low rent. She looks so mucky and sticky?? Like get a proper wash, look after your hair and skin. She would look so much better.

All her reels/posts are so cringe and miss the mark. No one posts about stuff she posts about. She truly is living 10 years ago. All these stupid “I’m just a girly” posts are so bleeping backwards.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
That reel is the embodiment of all the gear and no idea. Imagine using all of those expensive products only to end up looking simultaneously dry and greasy. It’s baffling how someone who has weekly blowdries, facials and treatments can end up looking so orange, crusty and horrible.

also what a tit message. Do women just put make up on for men?!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I’d feel sorry for her because she clearly HATES her own face but she’s such a horrible selfish grabby woman.

Everything she does is low rent. She looks so mucky and sticky?? Like get a proper wash, look after your hair and skin. She would look so much better.

All her reels/posts are so cringe and miss the mark. No one posts about stuff she posts about. She truly is living 10 years ago. All these stupid “I’m just a girly” posts are so bleeping backwards.
I feel sorry for her in a way, she’s so obsessed with how things look it must be hard to be surrounded by such pretty girls (been there and felt bad comparing myself!) when you look like your features are made on playdough. BUT she doesn’t help herself- get a decent hairstyle, short healthy bob. She tries hard to be a glossy blonde but it isn’t working for her and gives off rod Stewart. Stop wearing impractical clothes like Josie and Freddy and find your own style because this isn’t it!!

Reactions: 17
This will probably sound mega harsh but I don't feel sorry at all for any of these average - ugly looking women who chose to make a 'career' in the influencing space, Victoria inthefrow is another one always moaning about how she doesn't feel pretty enough...because they aren't. But clearly they thought at some point they were, and they put themselves up for scrutiny being beauty/fashion influencers, so that's on them. If they had some self awareness to either realise that a) they don't have the faces to compete or b) they're not resilient enough to try, they wouldn't be in that situation at all. Em could've been a journalist or whatever her degree was in but this is what she chose, even when she was younger she wasn't a looker so idk what she was thinking

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I find it really creepy when she films other people and then puts it on insta to project her rubbish thinking. Like wishing she was born into some random family just because they are dancing at a ski lodge place? Has she ever been skiing before?! People do this as part of the experience.
And of course there’s no skiing just eating

Reactions: 11
Here we go again with more lies... Matt does nothing, books nothing and cares about nothing to do with her. She just got another freebie trip just like she got free ski fitting....so stupid. :mad:

1710862520898.png

gross...

1710862610920.png

Jealous of someone else's family, because hers are all freeloaders :sick:

1710862721872.png

1710862738320.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
This will probably sound mega harsh but I don't feel sorry at all for any of these average - ugly looking women who chose to make a 'career' in the influencing space, Victoria inthefrow is another one always moaning about how she doesn't feel pretty enough...because they aren't. But clearly they thought at some point they were, and they put themselves up for scrutiny being beauty/fashion influencers, so that's on them. If they had some self awareness to either realise that a) they don't have the faces to compete or b) they're not resilient enough to try, they wouldn't be in that situation at all. Em could've been a journalist or whatever her degree was in but this is what she chose, even when she was younger she wasn't a looker so idk what she was thinking
What you said 😂😂😂😂I was just trying to be diplomatic ahah

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She really has made a mess of her face through her own self loathing. She wasn't a looker in the first place but damn what has she done, she looks like she's made of rubber. Once again I am astounded that someone who spends 95% of her life on social media hasn't caught up with how people apply make up these days. Honestly a young teenager could do better. How could she post that when she is literally orange and caked in about 20 layers of crusty and powdery product. She looks like she applies about 4 layers of lip product :sick:

No words for the videos of other people. Maybe acceptable if she had shown herself dancing too but she's basically a loser just sat there watching and filming. As if she'd ever just let go and actually have fun anyway like they were, she is far too dull. Massive insult to her own family too! Considering how much she bangs on about them, pretty rude to say you wish you were born into another family!

Reactions: 19
She’s so insufferable even food can’t stand her
I’m only just catching up after the weekend but really? Do what most normal people do and go to the bloody doctor! I started having a weird reaction to some fruit last year, face swelling light headedness sore throat, lips and eyes swelled, ignored it the first time as thought it was just a one off, second time it happened thought i better just mention it to the doctor. Guess what, they referred me for allergy testing which I had a few months later, then followed up with a consultant who gave me the results (randomly developed an oral food allergy to fruits I’ve been eating for nearly 40 years, etc) and he advised me what to do, I didn’t need to go touting for free tests and making out like I was about to die! :/ ridiculous!

Reactions: 14
God the pathetic praising Matt the lodger for being a good skier and a maths genius. Why is she always trying to convince people he’s good bc frankly no one cares and he’s clearly not a good bloke. She’s praising him for allegedly booking this trip, which is funny bc if he did book it it’s only bc it benefits him as he wants to ski.

Yet going back to her birthday, it’s was obvious he organised nothing, her birthday meal was an ad, they stayed in a hotel for an ad and he couldn’t even be arsed to organise balloons because the hotel had put three in her room 🤣 if he was genuinely a good man he would have organised the whole thing.

Reactions: 19
Em hun no one wants to powder their whole face for a matt effect anymore. We gave that up when Rihanna-Umbrella was knocked off the no.1 spot in the charts.
That song should have stayed at number one a lot longer than her tired makeup style stays on her face.

• Haha
Reactions: 6