Em Sheldon #16 POV Ada jumper everyday, nyc on replay, family YSL bag buy & near-death-on-a flight lie!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the photo of her “abs” is heavily edited. Ab muscles will only usually protrude if someone follows a nutritional diet, no matter how many crunches they do. She scoffs anything and everything. She’s also heavily altered the shadows and highlights in that photo to make her appear more defined - and left herself bright orange in the process.
You don’t actually need to eat a nutritious diet to have ab definition - it’s just low body fat, like Emily Canham who also doesn’t eat healthily. I do think she’s probably editing them to enhance them though as it seems like they’ve only really appeared since she started wanging on about her PT course (if she’s even still doing it since the ad ended)

Reactions: 6
Just scrolled through her stories n there was one of the dog laid on the bed. I thought, my god its a story that hasn't got AD or PR on it. Went to the next one and it's the same thing, but with pr for Fantastic Services. They made the bed for Mable 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Bet the cleaner that has to clean her grubby flat for free is thrilled they have to lay the bed for the frigging dog 🙄 honestly what planet is she on. Does she think people are impressed by her need to make everything about her mums dog?

Reactions: 11
“It’s a miracle”!

Hallelujah and praise be! 😂
She is insanely dramatic, she said in her video uploaded today that she knows this symptom isn't norovirus because she's always fine the next day - so why the dramatics about her body letting her get on the flight? And why was she still eating take out etc knowing she had a flight to catch if she isn't sure what food/s could be causing it? She's thick

Reactions: 14
Maybe she should stop overeating at every food place in London .... best choice, home cooked meals. I've never ever seen someone eat out so much. 🥴 All she does is stuff her gob with every imaginable food. Maybe she should start watching what she eats.
In her case, I think she should stick to eating out. On her vlog today she brushed her hair in the kitchen over the choc bars she was going to test, absolutely disgusting 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 15
I’m laughing because I thought Ems photo of her with pillows and duvet looking out of the window in New York looked familiar. She copied it from this girl 😂
IMG_2333.jpeg

---
I’m laughing because I thought Ems photo of her with pillows and duvet looking out of the window in New York looked familiar. She copied it from this girl 😂
IMG_2333.jpeg
Reuploading the photo to include her view count and to capture the fact it was uploaded months ago

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
To be fair to Em, she’s been doing the weird “drag all the bedding onto the floor” thing for longer - Em has videos from 2022 showing it:

But I’m pretty sure she would have nicked the idea someone else before that!

Reactions: 4
To be fair to Em, she’s been doing the weird “drag all the bedding onto the floor” thing for longer - Em has videos from 2022 showing it:

But I’m pretty sure she would have nicked the idea someone else before that!
The fact she’s topless here too?? What on earth

Also why she uploaded a story this morning pretending to be at home with her mums dog ? Does she forget she uploaded a plane picture earlier ? Weirdo

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hahaha she can’t keep up with her own bullshit.

So ill just a day ago but well enough to get on a plane and go skiing.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Thought I was going to die?! Talk about over reaction.

I don’t know how she jumps to food intolerance just bc other people didn’t get ill. You just never know with bugs, it’s not always food related. No doubt it’s a beg for some free allergy testing at a private clinic.

View attachment 2817042
She’s so insufferable even food can’t stand her

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Another lie.. she didn’t take it or film it early before flying cause in this video she has white nails and in her airport lounge video she has pink nails

Another bare faced unnecessary lie to SHILL a product, how is that allowed ???
IMG_2217.jpeg
IMG_2218.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Like she paid for ANY of that 😂😂😂
Plus she has the biggest freeloader of them all as a boyfriend!
Her make up is awful. So 2014 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 23