Em Sheldon #13 Comments for clout under everyone’s pic, and wears clothes that she can’t zip!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure she said more people were coming. Can’t wait to see her make the trip all about herself though!

Reactions: 3
She's going to start talking about when she gets engaged and has a hen, isn't she?

As an aside, her friend's courses look like absolute rubbish, it's hard to imagine anyone pays for her coaching. I wonder how she's affording a Hermes Kelly?

Reactions: 6
Did anyone else thing Ems beach workout looked so manic lol. Also that lunge at the end.... Her form 🫣🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That workout definitely looked manic and uncomfortable as well.
What kind of hen do involves so much working out as well. Like sit down and relax.

No idea how her friend has a Kelly. Could be fake or she has a rich husband to be would be my guess. I love how Em included in on the airline story probably hoping people will think it’s hers 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
As an aside, her friend's courses look like absolute rubbish, it's hard to imagine anyone pays for her coaching. I wonder how she's affording a Hermes Kelly?
[/QUOTE]

This is one of those internet cut out non-jobs created for visibility to be seen to have a career.

The friend is an American in the U.K. and from experience Americans that live here are extremely wealthy or from families that are. It’s almost certain the friend is a trust fund baby and the coaching is merely a front to demonstrate they do something. Any testimonials or reviews will likely be from family and friends and they have few real clients. It’s all a veneer.

Reactions: 8
She think she is so worldly, authentic and relatable but she is the MOST BASIC witch on Instagram. Everything she posts is bleeping basic, immature and cringey. She is a total brag but I think her life must be so empty and unfulfilling…

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Bet Matt has blocked her Instagram stories as he is sick of the hints 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Me again. The fact she puts foundation on her lips really makes me feel icky. Then lipstick over the top - her lips must feel so gross. Imagine kissing that! 🤢

005E44DE-E8AF-41E8-A783-18F36E5E731B.jpeg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Applying foundation with wet hair flopping about too! And she used that bright orange Clinique blush on her eyes? Such a weird choice. Her doing make up videos always gives me the ick as we all know the state of her brushes and make up. It all looks so grubby 🥴

Reactions: 14
Didn’t he set up a menswear brand that completely flopped?
Yeah he had Roe Menswear but it’s never talked about? She has owned multiple businesses she had lvdnr which was jewellery, Arlo which was men’s jewellery and then used to follow yoga mats with her bro.

Reactions: 5
Hello all, never watched her vlogs before and I’m trying to work out where the accent is from? I’m hearing northern but also Australian? Can someone enlighten me?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.