Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cooksie

VIP Member
I really wanted to call her out on her Abu Dhabi tweet but I know she would just be like ‘I was just jet lagged from the time I lived in Singapore after a trip of dreams so I had a moment of confusion don’t come at me #emmamattress #jerky #femfresh #canada #ad’ with an affiliate link swipe up for some designer shoes she doesn’t own, with a background picture of her mums scruffy dog, so I didn’t bother 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Just having a nose

Chatty Member
Don’t know if you’ve seen that trend in TikTok that’s ‘things that would send X into a coma’

here’s a list of things I think would send Em into a coma:

- going to a restaurant and paying the entire bill plus 10% tip herself.
- buying something online and not aff linking it to instagram.
- having her own dog.
- getting repeat brand deals.
- paying for a hair/nail/cosmetic/skin treatment herself.
-paying for her own make up and skincare.
-spending less than 8 hours per day on her phone.
-having a boyfriend rather than a lodger.
- not making everything about herself.
- going on a paid for holiday and not posting every move on social media.
I could go on and on…

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Cooksie

VIP Member
Em you are begging for attention!!

no one thought her ad affiliate linked ring was an engagement ring 😂 and she deliberately put it on her wedding finger to beg for attention. It’s really pathetic!!
It’s the modern day equivalent of signing in and out of msn messenger to get Matts attention

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

nonsen$e

97F23129-59F6-4C2B-9E23-3853F252CB09.png

Couldn’t get the dog as they didn’t meet the requirements so her mum got the dog but it is actually hers?? Make it make sense please 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 30

oksobasically

I couldn't help do a little dig on the swim time thing because it seemed SO wild. A 1 35 pace for 100m would puts her somewhere between an advanced and elite level swimmer on this site: swimminglevel.com/swimming-times/5k-times - surely closer to elite given the time you'd lose from turning around 4 times per 100m, and given her height/arm span. With apple watches, you input the pool size to the watch before you start for it to calc your distance though, it doesn't GPS the swim to make it accurate... the pool at the hotel (the name was buried in hashtags of one of her posts and layout matches google images) as @Rondoodle rightly said is not 25m... it's 11. So instead of elite swimming for nearly 90 minutes in a gym pool, her 5000m is really 2200m and her 100m pace for it was about 3mins 36 secs. This is the average pace of a female swimmer age 45-50 swimming at a beginners level on that above link. Is she this thick, is it an attempt at engagement, or is she actually just completely delusional? All made me laugh anyway!

Not that I think she's the skill for it anyway, but Em won't limit herself to ever learn to be good at one thing because she's mastered being shit at lots of things at the same time! Promoting foundation for how well it stays on during a full Peloton workout, shilling polyester and 16 skincare items and a farfetch code for trainers while on a totally gifted Disney trip that she only showed food photos from. She's a desperate beg, she's not letting any of those ad pr opportunities go by doing just 1 thing poorly!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29

ophelia1990

VIP Member
It’s so fucking weird that she uses her other accounts to comment on her own posts. What a sad bastard. Commenting away like she’s another person entirely. Her life is SO WEIRD.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Her use of the word pandy is revolting.

Millions of people died and families will continue to grieve for loved ones for years. She makes it sound like it was an under 11s holiday camp.

Absolute zero awareness of anything going on outside her little orange bubble.

• Angry
Reactions: 25

Lechat

VIP Member
Wow that video is AWFUL. Like what is the actual purpose of opening each box saying what it is and throwing it on the floor? Complaining it’s mini sized, saying she doesn’t like rose or some other brand is better.
Then critical comments, and she has the fucking cheek to say there are probably worse unboxings than hers?? Trust us Shel Boy there aren’t! Even a ten year old could do a better job.
I can’t believe her defence is being ill and than she produces free content!!
I’m sorry didn’t realise there was a gun to your head forcing you to work if you’re that ill.
Let’s be honest Shill Boy you wanted the aff links for minimal effort.
Man, I’m tempted to send this video to body shop and make sure they see it….

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 25

Influenza_life

Chatty Member
Let’s not beat about the bush….she’s a cunt. A entitled, greedy, over privileged cunt who behaves like she’s such a nice person but has conspired to have people fired, has tagged people’s employers when she doesn’t like a comment and loves to lie and play the victim.

Karma is a bitch and I can’t wait to see her knocked down a peg or three.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
As if someone asked her for a link for “a summer drink I can order online and enjoy at home” then she just so happens to have an aff link hahahahahaha she doesn’t even try to hide that she asks herself things so she can aff link it. NOBODY is asking anything that specific

• Haha

penny1992

Chatty Member
The video is a load of shite.
Someone commented saying it looks like she brushed her hair with a toffee apple 😂😂😂😂

• Haha