Em Sheldon #13 Comments for clout under everyone’s pic, and wears clothes that she can’t zip!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was asking a few weeks back if anyone was going to be in New York that she could hang out with for a few days after Miami. I don’t get the point of the lie!

B3F7B530-0D0E-45B4-BDEE-183481C62E26.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 10
These stories pulling apart donuts with all the icing and filling caked over her fingers are disgusting. No one needs to see this.

Reactions: 8
Em has always been horrible. Doxing people online who talk about her and looking them up on linkedin to report them to her employer. She is a tit stirring madam.
I’m glad others realise what a spiteful malicious bleep she is. She‘s so thin skinned that she will try and get someone fired for leaving a comment she doesn't like. How would she like it if people reached out to brands that her send free stuff and tell them what horrible, spiteful bleep she is and how she’s been in trouble with the ASA.

Her posing on that bridge is cringe. When I went to NY at Christmas people were doing that constantly in Central Park and for the life of me I don’t know why 😂

Reactions: 3
Watching her 2nd Miami vlog, is it just me that seems like she's the odd one out, she doesn't seem to be included in anything, they obviously don't like her. There was also a clip in the car where Emily suggests getting chocolate and crisps and the bride to be snaps at her and says people need proper food substance so they'll be getting proper food appetisers ouch

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Watching her 2nd Miami vlog, is it just me that seems like she's the odd one out, she doesn't seem to be included in anything, they obviously don't like her. There was also a clip in the car where Emily suggests getting chocolate and crisps and the bride to be snaps at her and says people need proper food substance so they'll be getting proper food appetisers ouch
Bet she can't afford it lol

She was so damn awkward. She just seems to be obsessed with filming EVERYTHING. The others actually genuinely seemed to be having fun and she's just there filming them like a bleeping weirdo. She also kept going on about how SHE organised everything which is so rude. I'm sure the other hens had a hand in it too but Em has duck all going on so does the admin!

All the others seem like longterm friends whereas Em is just the oddball that the bride has picked up because she was lonely during covid. Didn't Em say they met over Instagram?! Imagine having to put up with her on a hen party.

Also how affected is her accent around the americans! God she's such a joke isn't she.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
‘My first bachelorette’
‘My friend Kristina’
‘I organised’

god she’s just exhausting. Everything is about HER isn’t it. Why now not call the video ‘my friends bachelorette in Miami’ or something. But oh no that would prevent her making it all about herself. Her friends stories about the trip make it clear ’the girls’ organised the chef night not just Em. So yes I bet they are pissed off. The first thing she says to the group is ‘I’m on content duty’. Jeez put down the phone and introduce yourself like a decent human being!!

I noticed the bit in the car where Em suggests they get snacks and desserts and get shut down. Definitely sounds like she is trying to be cheap and avoid buying meals? Esp as in Miami it‘ll expensive and tax and tip on top. The day after Em says the food wasn’t very good. What a witch.
Theres a fancy restaurant in the city near me that tells people when they book they cannot just buy a dessert. It’s the kind of place that attracts clout chasers but clearly they’ve had an issue with people just buying the least amount of food they get get away with, which sounds like something Em would do.

Don’t get me started on the accent. She definitely slipped into something semi American. Funny given she tries to be posh like Emily Canham

• Haha
Theres a fancy restaurant in the city near me that tells people when they book they cannot just buy a dessert. It’s the kind of place that attracts clout chasers but clearly they’ve had an issue with people just buying the least amount of food they get get away with, which sounds like something Em would do.
It would explain why she’s constantly posting stories of chocolate mousses.

Reactions: 6
Her friend has money as she flew first or business from UK to Miami but em was in economy. So it seems like money's no object on the trip. Well for Emily it is as she can't afford it when she's got to pay for herself

• Haha
Imagine keeping that in 🫠

Reactions: 4
You know, I just think she has no idea how to be in normal social situations. Her entire 20s has been spent filming her life for content. Its like she doesn't understand the concept of just letting loose and having fun without pointing the camera and jabbering on about how stunning/dreamy everything is and how excited she is. She does nothing without making content out of it. In all these years she never seems to just go to a concert to see a band she likes, pop to the pub for a drink, go dancing in a club etc. Its all gifted meals, hotels that she has to film.

The other girls were just letting loose and enjoying themselves and Em is just there being weird and awkward and filming them, repeating the same tit over and over. She seems to think that by filming them she's showing how much fun she's having. When in actual fact it does the opposite. Because when you are genuinely having fun, you don't need your phone out. No one else was doing what she was. There was no need for 'content'. Its all just for her to make money anyway. I also noticed that there weren't many shots of the other girls faces, they probably told her they didn't want her to film them.

She was definitely the weird hanger on in that situation. She seems to think that by 'organising things' and making all these seemingly grand gestures, that she'll show that she is the best friend. But actually no one cares. When you are with your friends, one that you've known for ages, there is no need for a bloody private chef (how many times did she go on about how she found her). A takeaway pizza is enough because you are just enjoying the moment.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
You know, I just think she has no idea how to be in normal social situations. Her entire 20s has been spent filming her life for content. It’s like she doesn't understand the concept of just letting loose and having fun without pointing the camera and jabbering on about how stunning/dreamy everything is and how excited she is. She does nothing without making content out of it. In all these years she never seems to just go to a concert to see a band she likes, pop to the pub for a drink, go dancing in a club etc. It’s all gifted meals, hotels that she has to film.
I reckon you’re right but just to play devil’s advocate, if she was doing those things and not using them for content we wouldn’t know about it. So there’s a chance she does do things like a normal person, albeit an unlikely one! I reckon her mortgage is so huge that she just can’t afford to pay for social activities herself.

Reactions: 3
I reckon you’re right but just to play devil’s advocate, if she was doing those things and not using them for content we wouldn’t know about it. So there’s a chance she does do things like a normal person, albeit an unlikely one! I reckon her mortgage is so huge that she just can’t afford to pay for social activities herself.
Haha maybe. But she was still awkward as duck on this trip and the girls seemed to be over her weird behaviour.

Reactions: 6
You know, I just think she has no idea how to be in normal social situations. Her entire 20s has been spent filming her life for content. Its like she doesn't understand the concept of just letting loose and having fun without pointing the camera and jabbering on about how stunning/dreamy everything is and how excited she is. She does nothing without making content out of it. In all these years she never seems to just go to a concert to see a band she likes, pop to the pub for a drink, go dancing in a club etc. Its all gifted meals, hotels that she has to film.

The other girls were just letting loose and enjoying themselves and Em is just there being weird and awkward and filming them, repeating the same tit over and over. She seems to think that by filming them she's showing how much fun she's having. When in actual fact it does the opposite. Because when you are genuinely having fun, you don't need your phone out. No one else was doing what she was. There was no need for 'content'. Its all just for her to make money anyway. I also noticed that there weren't many shots of the other girls faces, they probably told her they didn't want her to film them.

She was definitely the weird hanger on in that situation. She seems to think that by 'organising things' and making all these seemingly grand gestures, that she'll show that she is the best friend. But actually no one cares. When you are with your friends, one that you've known for ages, there is no need for a bloody private chef (how many times did she go on about how she found her). A takeaway pizza is enough because you are just enjoying the moment.
You’ve absolutely hit the nail on the head here

Instagram = an amazing lie
Realty = lonely and empty

Reactions: 12
What is “content duty” when you’re on a hen do?! That’s someone’s hen do not content to be consumed by an internet of strangers 🫠 did she try to get them loads of freebies as long as it was filmed or something?

• Heart
What is “content duty” when you’re on a hen do?! That’s someone’s hen do not content to be consumed by an internet of strangers 🫠 did she try to get them loads of freebies as long as it was filmed or something?
Exactly! I’m not sure i would want footage of me getting pissed all weekend at a hen party on the internet for anyone to see! Especially filmed by someone I didn’t even know.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.