Em Sheldon #13 Comments for clout under everyone’s pic, and wears clothes that she can’t zip!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s from near Leeds and has a West Yorkshire accent. But she pretends to speak posh and puts on an accent so sounds a mess. If you go back to her older vlogs you’ll probably here her true accent

Reactions: 11
Hello all, never watched her vlogs before and I’m trying to work out where the accent is from? I’m hearing northern but also Australian? Can someone enlighten me?
She’s from Leeds. Definitely no Australian but she will try telling people she used to live in Canada (extended holiday as far as I can tell). I only hear a Yorkshire lass trying to sound more London though.

It’s her friends hen do and she put herself centre of the photo? And also raises her leg which further makes her centre of attention and blocks her friend. She such a narc

6ED41F40-1E79-4BB7-953B-8F3D74CE7155.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Nope. And she’ll hide behind ‘oh but I gave her nice gifts for her hen do, what a great friend I am’ whilst making this hen do all about her, using it for content, putting herself in the middle of photos and boasting about how she organised things. Very toxic

All the other girls just posing normally. Her friend looks like she’s trying to push Ems leg away. She’s so awful.

Reactions: 12
I was thinking this about the neon green dress she posted about the other day. The girl whose personality, wardrobe and home are all completely beige thought someone else's hen was the time to bring out neon green?
This is probably why other influencers don't stay friends with her or have her anywhere near their socials.

Reactions: 10
I bet Em is fuming! Tasha Oakley who is a big Aussie influencer and owns a bikini brand has shared a photo of Em’s friend in Miami. Bet Em is fuming she is not in the picture to get likes and engagement!
Also this other story where a person on the Hen Do is showing all the group dancing but guess who isn’t and has got their head stuck in their phone. How rude. Shows she cares more about insta that actually being in the moment

120F4FC4-AE7A-4659-82E6-3CBCAD3BB53D.jpeg
73F65A60-1AFC-44FC-9C01-A72E4C7534A4.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Exactly! It’d be the same as taking my laptop on a hen and being engrossed in spreadsheets all day! No one would be impressed with that. I hope she reads this and puts her phone away for a couple of days - the bride deserves to enjoy her hen do without it being content for Em.

Exactly! It’s so rude. Like what can be that important to not be joining in with the group fun?
its probably because she couldn’t make herself centre of the video that she didn’t want to be in it!

Reactions: 7
I her all her bride friends pals dislike her. Imagine your mate brought some orange wotsit along and she started calling you her adopted family. Cringe.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Anyone seen this on inthefrow’s thread? Sounds like Em is a tit stirrer!
E8ABFFBF-F39F-485F-BA12-A7E3F3D372DD.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Em has always been horrible. Doxing people online who talk about her and looking them up on linkedin to report them to her employer. She is a tit stirring madam.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
She seems to have spent most of this trip just posting links and not actually enjoying her friends hen

Reactions: 7
Agree. She’s probably annoyed that she couldn’t be the centre of attention at her friends hen. Looks like she’s staying in NY with a friend. Least we will be spared her posing in a bath with her rats tails hanging over the edge this time!

Reactions: 5
She put a story on saying she’s the best version of herself in NYC 😂 well we’re all the best version of ourselves on holiday aren’t we.
Also kind of insulting to her bloke and family

• Haha
So her plans changed and she just so happened to have winter clothes in her bag after a trip to Miami 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.