Em Sheldon #13 Comments for clout under everyone’s pic, and wears clothes that she can’t zip!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yikes her hair at the back when she was sorting out the “organised mess” in her wardrobe looks like a rats nest

Reactions: 5
I wasn’t going to watch the vlog but I had to after seeing your post @oksobasically !!

Wow what a pig stye the place is. It’s funny as most of her reels and content she shoots in the kitchen and tidied up for but the rest of that flat is grim. The second bedroom basically full of washing and clothes. How many do two people need? And her clothes were all over the floor, nothing on hangers. She went through them and just shoved them in a basket in the wardrobe. Just no respect for anything. I bet that room stinks as they clear have racks of washing in there with the door shut and no ventilation. There will be mould growing.

I agree she has no taste clothing wise. And so shocking to see all the stuff she panic ordered whilst saying she was trying to save money and not buy new things?? The way she chucked stuff in the case and I bet it’s stuff she will wear and return after the trip. One bag of stuff was definitely from nasty gal. So be aware if you buy from there that you could get Em Shelx manky returns 🤮

View attachment 1865990View attachment 1865991View attachment 1865992
I knew it was going to be bad but scrolling and seeing these pictures… wow. It’s embarrassing actually that she’s filmed that and put it online for thousands to see 🤢 she’s actually rank.

Reactions: 6
I know like one minute pretending to be all luxury in the range but has a vlog out showing her living like that. If you have nice clothes that you’ve loving picked out and genuinely enjoy wearing you aren’t chucking them on the floor like that!

she looks nothing like that filtered photos in her vlog!!

Reactions: 7
Ok why is she listening to random people messaging her? She went to the doctor, they prescribed her something and she is deliberately not using it. again read the room, most people can’t even get a doctors appointment and she’s seen one over something minor and now won’t take what’s been prescribed. Ridiculous
25B2CE3C-6EA4-49D7-A6B3-9B6748A4857C.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She’s so irritating, a doctor with her medical records says yes to the cream and some stranger on the internet trumps that? If her mum had a bad reaction then why not say that to the doctor so they can adjust guidance if they are worried about something genetic? Idiot, truly will do anything for interaction.
Even with cream it can take weeks to clear dermatitis, so if she leaves it open to infection (I’m no doc but exercising in makeup or using grubby makeup brushes that have been throw in a pile in her pit could easily do that) it can go nicely alongside her teeth she won’t fix unless it’s free.

& she’s still messaging herself things to answer with an aff link isn’t she- as though anyone messaged her where she got her really huge branded Gucci scarf, jesus 😂 desperate for those longer cookies to farfetch!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I can't figure out Em. Is she just emotionally stunted or is there something actually wrong with her? No normal adult acts the way she does.
If she's worried about withdrawal she should talk to her Dr or pharmacist. My Mil got dermatitis on her eye three years ago... Three years later and she's still dealing with as it can be a witch to clear up. Em is an idiot.

She should bin all her stale eye makeup too.

Reactions: 14
Having seen the state of her make up and brushes she should definitely start there and clear out the old make up and wash the brushes!! Also great advert for Beauty Pie. Em was telling us how great it is and now she has dermatitis!
She could also get it from bed linen or towels, especially if she’s using detergent that triggers. Think she’s bragged about using fancy Daylesford stuff in the past.

but I agree she’s very immature. Capable of using google yet shes trying to drum up engagement by using health and family info, very childish. Won’t use the cream because someone on the internet says x. Like grow up Em, you are nearly 30z

Reactions: 11
Ok why is she listening to random people messaging her? She went to the doctor, they prescribed her something and she is deliberately not using it. again read the room, most people can’t even get a doctors appointment and she’s seen one over something minor and now won’t take what’s been prescribed. Ridiculous View attachment 1868455
Call me a witch but couldn’t happen to a nicer person.

She really does have an ugly face up close without all the filters and editing. Imagine waking up next to that every day. o_O🤢

Reactions: 10
Ok why is she acting like there’s so many rules around wedding outfits that are giving her anxiety? Like it’s obvious you don’t wear white or anything that looks too bridal. Research the venue and wear something appropriate for it and the month of the wedding. Don’t display too much flesh or go for something outrageous to steal attention. If I had people messaging me asking what to wear at my wedding I would have uninvited that person for being an idiot.

Looks like we’re on day two of eye drama. Can’t believe she’s putting 8 hour cream on an inflamed patch of skin. Just use what the doctor gave you idiot

Reactions: 13
She is such a stupid witch. She got a different ointment from her doctor and she said "so many of you have said you've used this for a couple of days then gone back to regular moisturizer."

Why doesn't she follow the instructions her doctor will have given her for how long to use it for? She's not right in the head. Imagine going with what random people on the internet say instead of a doctor. Daft bleep.

Reactions: 14
She wouldn’t get as much attention if she just did what a professional told her to. Or she’s actually got something wrong with her mentally. I honestly can’t decide.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She wouldn’t get as much attention if she just did what a professional told her to. Or she’s actually got something wrong with her mentally. I honestly can’t decide.
She wouldn’t make much money either as you can’t link a steroid cream on your insta to make a profit

Asking people to guess where she’s going but put a vlog out last week saying she was going to Miami and New York 🥴 why is she such a beg for attention

• Haha
I would say no. They follow each other on insta but no evidence of interaction on social media for a long time and no evidence they meet up

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.