Em Sheldon #13 Comments for clout under everyone’s pic, and wears clothes that she can’t zip!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was going to say - I don’t either!! Also - I’ve deleted Instagram so you guys will have to keep me in the loop of the em shel car crash 🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
I’d predict he doesn’t work. Like a lot of people with money, or connected to money, they have a cutout on the internet they can use to say they do ‘x, y or z, but in reality, it doesn’t make any money. It’s just something in mixed company to say they do and if anyone looks there is a website and LinkedIn page to ratify it.

without being nasty a few of my ‘ladies that lunch’ friends with very successful husbands do this. It’s just something to talk about and fit in at the school gates will all us grafters who have real jobs.
IfIt’s usually ‘consulting’, life coaching or interior design where they have one client (who is often a family member or friend) that leaves testimonials.
Just the way it works in some circles.
Off topic but I get so annoyed by the faux interior designers. It’s one thing if you like to do a bit of decorating but actual design is a trade honed by education and practice that marries construction and architecture alongside finance to assist a property owner in finishing their space. A lot of these instagram designers are royally f*ing up spaces under the guise of design. I’m looking at you Lydia Millen!

Reactions: 7
Off topic but I get so annoyed by the faux interior designers. It’s one thing if you like to do a bit of decorating but actual design is a trade honed by education and practice that marries construction and architecture alongside finance to assist a property owner in finishing their space. A lot of these instagram designers are royally f*ing up spaces under the guise of design. I’m looking at you Lydia Millen!
Zanna Van Dijk is another classic case of this. Em's flat is just so beige and basic, I really don't get it. Also she has royally fucked up the layout/space with how she's done it, so it has gone from being a decent two bed flat to a one bed with a tit ton of storage.

Reactions: 8
If this house swap doesn’t work out I wonder if this is what she’s going to start trying for, since there’s no way a company is going to cover the costs for her to be there for long enough for her to claim she’s lived there.
In saying that, who the duck wants to house swap with someone who has had damp since they started renovations in multiple parts of the home and don’t fix because they won’t pay?
Let alone one that’s so packed with storage so the 1 bedroom is tiny, a wardrobe room that isn’t ever shown so probably an unusable tit show full of freebies and if you don’t like eating every meal at an island you’re fresh out of luck.
Who’s swapping for that?

Christmas tree is shedding and falling apart and they are leaving it up?? She’s such a scruff, you just know that flat is a stinking pig sty and she only tidied up when she films or gets that cleaning company to do it all for free

FF3A1BF8-32DC-4BD5-8274-AA60BBEC52A3.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 8
So juvenile. Even people that know nothing about golf are aware they’re called clubs.
Another odd attempt to be funny yet failing miserably as always.
It makes her come across as ignorant, childish and very dim.

Very good point and I agree! She might not like golf, know anything about it but clearly Matt does enjoy it so why not respect that? No need to call golf clubs ‘sticks’ and belittle what he enjoys. I think it shows a lot about her maturity to be honest. She complains about him/ his stuff a lot. Why not tell him to move out if it’s that annoying.

Reactions: 6
I’m actually howling why would a school tell 4-11 year olds WHEN to take a Christmas tree down 😂😂 this girl yet again making every little thing about her, she’s actually delusional. Can’t believe she puts these things out to thousands of followers - she has no idea how dumb she sounds on the daily hahahah
F6AAE98C-0024-403A-AAE1-23345693D75C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I love how she's started putting random quotes up everyday and tagging herself underneath as though she expects people to share her wise words 😂😵💫

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Very good point and I agree! She might not like golf, know anything about it but clearly Matt does enjoy it so why not respect that? No need to call golf clubs ‘sticks’ and belittle what he enjoys. I think it shows a lot about her maturity to be honest. She complains about him/ his stuff a lot. Why not tell him to move out if it’s that annoying.
Exactly I bet Matt has to be interested in all the inane stuff she loves but it’s hilaaaarious that she belittles his interests.

Also she had to throw in that it was VERY EXPENSIVE. Yawn.

Reactions: 6
I love how she's started putting random quotes up everyday and tagging herself underneath as though she expects people to share her wise words 😂😵💫
They're not her words though it definitely looks like she's claiming that Paulo Coelho quote with the way she's set it out. Typical shel, won't give credit for a product or a quote without an aff link 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Those inspirational posts are definitely a new thing for her but can’t help think it’s cover for a lack of other content too! Doesn’t surprise me she’s copied it either. Who is going to repost Em Sheldon anyway?? Most people wouldn’t be seen dead.

Reactions: 11
I just watched a couple of her YouTube’s and she’s off to Miami for a hen and then New York with zero mention of it being anything to do with work. Makes me wonder if she’s getting into frittering her money away trying to keep up with the lifestyle she thinks she deserves or if ad affing made/makes her so much she doesn’t have to give a tit?

A few short observations:
Her fashion taste is absolutely dire?! The mass of stuff she bought in the recent video was awful. She has no idea who she is at all, no style, just chasing micro trends.
She cannot pack for tit, it’s so messy and she can’t even close a case the right way round (like fold the zipped side onto the open so it’s not all falling out or getting caught in a zip wtf) sloppy!
There’s an almost peek into the wardrobe room and it’s a bleeping tit tip. God it’s so grim and she says Matts wardrobe is messy and hers is organised mess before pulling her shite from a pile on the floor under hangers and throwing it into another floor pile to go and shove in a case. So gross and no wonder there’s no content with that room when you can’t even get in it for stuff on the floor. I hope to God they don’t have the free cleaning service going in that room to work around that mess!

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Holy tit. Sitting on the floor in her wardrobe room pulling everything out of the floor of her wardrobe onto the dirty floor in front of her. Empty hangers bunched up above the pile. Nasty. No wonder she never shows that room.
Her life is sad. Who puts this much energy into packing a case...she has nothing going on. The clothes she bought are awful, cheap looking and so unstylish.

I wasn’t going to watch the vlog but I had to after seeing your post @oksobasically !!

Wow what a pig stye the place is. It’s funny as most of her reels and content she shoots in the kitchen and tidied up for but the rest of that flat is grim. The second bedroom basically full of washing and clothes. How many do two people need? And her clothes were all over the floor, nothing on hangers. She went through them and just shoved them in a basket in the wardrobe. Just no respect for anything. I bet that room stinks as they clear have racks of washing in there with the door shut and no ventilation. There will be mould growing.

I agree she has no taste clothing wise. And so shocking to see all the stuff she panic ordered whilst saying she was trying to save money and not buy new things?? The way she chucked stuff in the case and I bet it’s stuff she will wear and return after the trip. One bag of stuff was definitely from nasty gal. So be aware if you buy from there that you could get Em Shelx manky returns 🤮

B5FB822D-701A-425D-B84A-27BE952D1272.jpeg
8EC3641E-5B2F-48EC-AD40-EBCBB0DE84FE.png
A73C6888-FDB6-49B8-9E9A-FBF62AB34565.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
She's not right in the head living like that. Organised mess? It's awful

Reactions: 9
This girl literally re hashes old content (ie Paris / Florida) because she literally has nothing else to talk about... she's soooo boring

‘Massively’ seems to be the word of the day today.
Makes a nice change from obsessed and ‘of dreams’ though.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.