Em Sheldon #10 lies to MPs, middle aged mummy’s hate me, and called my mam’s dog ug-ly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At this point nothing the girl does actually surprises me, it’s a given that she’s just a complete mess and her life is portrayed that way 😂 what a shame to have a reputation like that
It’s genuinely the reason I cant stop watching her. Her life is just chaos and she’s so bad and sloppy at her job its fascinating to view. like the fact she filmed that snippet and still chose to load it on insta despite the horrendous form and zero purpose

Reactions: 10
I know, me too! Its also the fact that there are examples of good content all around her (she comments on most of it!) yet she can't seem to see why hers is so tit. Its genuinely fascinating. And all these people in her life too and no one tells her! What does she have over all of them?! Lol at the side plank. Why would you watch this and think 'yeah lets upload this for people to laugh at'!

Reactions: 7
It’s genuinely the reason I cant stop watching her. Her life is just chaos and she’s so bad and sloppy at her job its fascinating to view. like the fact she filmed that snippet and still chose to load it on insta despite the horrendous form and zero purpose
I agree, just can’t seem to look away 😂 daily entertainment and makes me realise how much better my life is than hers. Atleast I look up from my phone and don’t do things for “the gram”

Reactions: 6
Uhhhh Shelboy you’re planking on the dog’s towel that you put down for her yesterday. More like you went up to the dog to get a contrived video of you “exercising” next to the her that actually looks like she couldn’t give less of a tit.

I nicknamed her Tesco Value Em as she’s so budget and basic but I think I was being too generous as she’s so bad and basic she’s actually Poundshop Em.

She makes you feel better about your life so I guess the beggy bleep serves a purpose.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
On her home account stories the cock lodger is putting up a squat rack in the garden shed 🤣 all that money to basically have no extra space because he’s putting gym equipment in it. When they live in central London and have gyms near them but are too tight to pay. Actual LOL. She’s such a mug. Pays for everything and he uses it for himself

Reactions: 9
On her home account stories the cock lodger is putting up a squat rack in the garden shed 🤣 all that money to basically have no extra space because he’s putting gym equipment in it. When they live in central London and have gyms near them but are too tight to pay. Actual LOL. She’s such a mug. Pays for everything and he uses it for himself
So much for ‘Ibiza vibes’ in that cabin 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I just think its so unsuitable for home gym equipment, its so small and isn't going to be well ventilated, it will just smell so gross. I can't imagine wanting to work in there which I thought it was mainly for? It's going to be crammed full of junk soon, just like the rest of that flat!

It’s hilarious she puts up all these vision boards of what she wants it to look like yet hes installing a ugly squat rack. I don’t see the point. surely living in the city means you don’t need a home gym?? It’s so pointless. But she’s trying to copy Josie, Lydia and Inthefrow with their home gyms. It’s pathetic. going to different gyms would actually give her some better content but she won’t pay.
Also I agree that space will be a poor gym set up. Cold in winter and too hot in summer. Crammed full of tit so wont be much space to even workout!
if It’s meant to be a space she could work in it’s going to be ruined with that squat rack behind it. The fact she spent all that money but still isn’t going to use it as a work space/shooting space is fascinating. She makes zero investment in her so called job and so many bad decisions. The fact that flat is bascially one bedroom, one room full of wardrobes, a lounge, a kitchen and a shed and still doesn’t have any usable working space is staggering.

Reactions: 10
She is talking about 'working together' with the shutters company. We are currently having a loft conversion done, I don't think our builders would appreciate it if I said I was 'working together' with them I think they would laugh themselves off the scaffolding!

Why wouldn't you take 30 seconds to make the bed before taking a photo of the bed?!

Why is she putting her boot on that chair - no shoes on furniture SURELY?! urgh

They have a David Lloyd less than a mile away. I know because it’s the gym I go to!!

Reactions: 2
Lol and she’s on about getting a bigger bed.
how big does she think the room is?
Also how much money has she got to waste on a window seat which she will never use anyway

Reactions: 8
Lol and she’s on about getting a bigger bed.
how big does she think the room is?
Also how much money has she got to waste on a window seat which she will never use anyway
£0.
She will beg until she gets it #kindlygifited ad PR. :sick: :mad:

The cynic knows the price of everything and the value of nothing." Oscar Wilde

• Angry
View attachment 821675

Is she trolling us? Her bedroom is tiny !
hahaha i literally came on here to post this - is she delusional?! That bedroom is so tiny. I dont even believe her bed is a standard double, it looks like a very small double. Idk how she can fit anything else, forget a window seat or even a king size bed.

Imo her flat was an extremely bad buy, the only thing she got was a bit of a garden. The inside is actually terribly cramped and the layout is awful. If i was paying 800k, i would rather have bigger rooms and a smaller garden living in the UK - you hardly get to enjoy your garden vs the time spent inside.

Reactions: 4
I love having outdoor space, but completely agree that you don’t get to use it much in the UK. I’d definitely prefer having a spare bedroom that’s actually useable and a better layout than that!
Gym equipment is pricey too, surely better spending the money in a gym membership when you’re so short on space.

Reactions: 5
shes such a disgusting, manic slob, constantly shoving ugly tat in everyone's face. Her face is filled with filler, and her home with cheap polyester. What a sad, tragic existence.

Reactions: 11
you know how she always goes on about being an award-winning blogger. She could truly win the award for the most disingenuous and annoying blogger ever to exist. I have no idea how she has so many followers, her content is so dire. Surely she cannot be making money from this career of hers other than affiliate links?

Reactions: 8
you know how she always goes on about being an award-winning blogger. She could truly win the award for the most disingenuous and annoying blogger ever to exist. I have no idea how she has so many followers, her content is so dire. Surely she cannot be making money from this career of hers other than affiliate links?
I can’t imagine my entire income being based on retail giving me a cut of their profits. The high street is struggling so in order to save money they could all turn around tomorrow and cancel affiliate links! Instagram could remove their link stickers. Other than that what does she have.. a bit of free food from the hospitality industry who could also decide they can’t afford to dish out freebies. Probably why she is so manic because she doesn’t actually have any reliable income.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.