Em Sheldon #10 lies to MPs, middle aged mummy’s hate me, and called my mam’s dog ug-ly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How the hell do you not come home with an expensive pair of sandals? Did she not pack her own suitcase to come back?! Didn't she notice?! Look how she lives...she blatantly just left them somewhere.

I hate the way she promotes buying things last minute from that Zapp app. I know she's doing it to get their attention and get free food but it sends out such a crap message to people. So wasteful to basically taxi in a packet of raspberries alone. Just go shopping like normal people Em and you wouldn't have to buy everything in this unsustainable last minute way!

Reactions: 11
Case in point about her messiness 😩 even the tidy version has shoes crammed into random picnic baskets. Shelboy, you are a disaster! If that’s how you treated your Dior sandals before they “went missing”, then I don’t know what to say.

100948FC-5D87-4D08-A863-BCE63472DC88.png

CFE24B66-B20E-410F-93AE-F47B593A1E77.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
bleeping abhorrant. I'd love to just go rounf there and chuck all of that stuff out

• Haha
Reactions: 9
jesus. Does she think the second picture is tidy? She’s such a slob. Nasty dirty grubby and wasteful and a beg are the words for this girl

Reactions: 9
‘I didn’t realise the cheese was vegan’ well it wouldn’t be a vegan burger if it wasn’t Em. Christ.
DCA3D423-0740-4075-A760-62E1E9BFDEED.jpeg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Hahahah. She is hysterical. She really thinks that is tidy? Why not buy proper storage boxes? And get rid of half of that shite.

Reactions: 7
🤣🤣🤣 the “tap to tidy” has killed me off tonight. And then “I didn’t know the cheese in the vegan burger was vegan” 🤣🤣 Na I’m done. How can someone be such a parody of themselves

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Mcplant ad. Sorry but she’s not vegan so what’s the point. Surely McDonald’s would be better using vegan influencers.

Tap to tidy. What a state her wardrobes are in. All that storage and still a slob and a mess. actually embarrassing. She’s got all that free time and flat is still a pig stye.

Pod updates on her home channel. Clearly begging for companies to finish it for her. No intention of tackling any painting herself. Also how big does she think it is? Fitting in sofas, chairs, gym stuff and a desk. Babe the door opens inwards so you can’t use a third of the space anyway 🤣

Reactions: 14
I don't get why she is permanently 'organising'. Like yes of course things get messy and need to be sorted but this is literally all she seems to do on top of opening packages that would be better off given to a food bank.

Surely if you need to spend that much time sorting through your belongings, it is fairly clear that you have too much stuff and you aren't treating it well by letting it get in a mess?

And the pod, is she unhinged? Can't she see how small it is?!

4C1B565E-3889-409A-A2FA-749D85C26E4A.png
Em hun, that’s already baked. You uploaded the wrong pic again. Like your tap to tidy where the before and after pic were the same (both a messy pile of tit)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Her cooking is dire…. Those hot oats she keeps making 🤢 and her bakes always look so dry. Even with all the free food, pans and thermomix she turns this tit out? Ffs she is handed all the tools in the world and produces such meh-ness.

Reactions: 4
I didn’t screen shot in time but that insta story of her kitchen windows being all steamy after she used her pelaton made me sick 🤮🤮 imagine all that sweat dripping down your KITCHEN windows makes me want to be sick in my mouth. Guarantee she doesn’t clean them either

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Her cooking always looks vile to me too. Genuinely only seen her cook pasta or a roast and bake horrible dry oat things or so called healthy brownies. And it all looks dryyyy and flavourless.

Anyone seen her latest reel, same tit flopping in the sofa and then she’s in Ibiza but who ever filmed it quickly pans to the swimming pool 🤣 it’s like they can’t be arsed with her gurning on camera.

bleeping hell. Can someone in her life tell her that there is a such thing as too many transition reels! I would be worried if I were her. She hasn't done a paid ad for a decent brand in quite a while and while ADPR can be sold on, I'm guessing it won't pay all the bills.

The reels are SO boring, she does them for everything! Surely whoever is filming her could suggest another idea or maybe let her know that she's done them for literally everything in the last few months.

Reactions: 6
She’s still trying to dine out on the ibiza content even though she came back days ago? In fact I don’t even know when because her content is so boring it merges into one blob of the same boring tit.

Also noticed she tagged a restaurant in her stories last night. She went on that Government Select Committee lying that people stalk her and look up her address when she tags restaurants in the area she lives in. So disingenuous. But of course she’d rather tag the restaurant in hope of a free meal rather than consider safety which she made such a song and dance about. Lying hypocrite

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.