Em Sheldon #10 lies to MPs, middle aged mummy’s hate me, and called my mam’s dog ug-ly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was wearing really casual leggings, jumper and trainers plus the Burberry poncho and LV bag (I guess because she was coming out to Chelsea). There’s not much to say tbh, was just eating and on her phone a lot. Her mum and step(?) dad looked a bit bored while she scrolled.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Of course her mam paid! 🤣🤣 she’d happily take freebies off anyone including her ma

She was wearing really casual leggings, jumper and trainers plus the Burberry poncho and LV bag (I guess because she was coming out to Chelsea). There’s not much to say tbh, was just eating and on her phone a lot. Her mum and step(?) dad looked a bit bored while she scrolled.
How orange was she?!

Interesting! She was in the jumper and leggings on her stories. Aff linked of course

Wow talks about family time and how precious they are but would rather spend the little time she has with family watching other peoples lives and scrolling social media…
Says a lot about a person doesn’t it, quite frankly sad for her that that’s her reality

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Probably only came across the stained shoes recently after the 459th closet “tidy up”

Who packs purple shampoo with trainers?!
Surely clothes and shoes get packed together and toiletries separate given they might leak?
Nothing she does makes any sense. But we’ve seen the chaos she lives in!

Reactions: 11
Changing the boxes to ratan/wicker won’t make it look any tidier 🤷‍♀️ Can’t polish a turd

7C488F6F-7D4B-4CF6-9145-67F568FC84FF.png

Don’t know if anyone saw the story today with Maple sat on the towel in the apartments near tower bridge - more bizarre behaviour I would not allow my dog to sleep on a towel

Reactions: 4
She is such a slob. She literally said that they had provided a dog bed and then puts a clean towel down for her dirty dog. She is so vile.

Reactions: 10
dying, what horrendous form she has. and doing it on a towel, thats just dumb as you’d be slipping around. Oh and then making the dog be in the video for absolutely no reason.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
At this point nothing the girl does actually surprises me, it’s a given that she’s just a complete mess and her life is portrayed that way 😂 what a shame to have a reputation like that

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.