Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lechat

VIP Member
God where to start….🥴

So right here right now, Em Shel is on another freebie gifted stay at a pub hotel and has borrowed her MUMs dog to make her life look interesting. The whole thing is getting distasteful as maybe Em has noticed the pandemic and hospitality industry has been on its knees yet she’s continues to take take take with free hotel stays and meals. Of course she tips generously - ten pounds!! The wait staff must feel so lucky serving orange Shel and her cock lodger bloke free food whilst she poses and fake dances and laugh for little insta Videos 🤢

six of her last 9 posts on insta are ads. And most for free meals, or food or drink related. Starting to get a joke really. But as Emma Barnett of BBC 4 Woman’s hour said, Em is living her best life, eating pizza and ice cream and we are all just jealous of her fake laughing and seated dancing for the camera. I mean our lives are just that of bitter old men sitting in a dressing gown, scowling at the screen as we vent venom and fury at innocent young Em Sheldon who at the grand age of 27 is giggling eating pizza for insta and finds it soooo interesting that you can lower your loan to value ratio by making home improvements to add value to your property. Poor Em, she’s just a young girl you know…all she does is have fun on insta and push a few aff links here and there.

of course the main news from thread 9 was Em Sheldon being the star of a government committee looking at influencer culture. Her star performance generated national headlines, news appearances and much much laughter. Someone should really nominate her for an Oscar for the most hard done by woe is me performance. Our so called law makers, were meant to be learning about the impact of influencer culture but Shel hijacked her event to air her grievance about her tattle thread without naming her tattle thread.

Key call outs from this performance included
  • saying middle aged women with children and good jobs hate her
  • shes just a young innocent girl
  • influencers get more hate than any other profession
  • she hasn’t done anything wrong
  • she gets hate for just existing
  • when asked about contractual issues with brands, admitted she makes it up as she goes along 🤣
  • she works 20 hours a day 🤣
  • says people shouldnt be allowed to report influencers to the ASA 🤣
  • says the ASA needs regulating 🤣

The media sensing a ripe opportunity to pit women against women, used village idiot Sheldons comments to produce countless headlines about older women bullying and trolling. I bet they couldn’t believe their luck. Em had to say the media had twisted her words, before going on to repeat that it’s women that troll her. The sheer bollocks of this was laid bare when news outlets reported her comments and the vast majority of negative comments under those articles were from MEN.
Not content with causing a misogynistic shit storm, Shel went back to the media to report the additional attention received since her committee appearance, repeating the same lies that she didn’t mean to say it’s middle aged women but it is middle aged women that talk about her 🤣

Someone make it make sense 😬

Now you’d think all this talk of trolling would be serious but actually most of the comments about her committee appearance were generic. The majority of people seemingly having had enough of influencers and influencer culture and after 18 months of sheer misery and restrictions from COVID the last thing people need to hear is a bloody influencer moaning. Someone claiming to be a paediatric nurse left a comment on her insta, saying Shel was a joke claiming she works 20 hours a day and that people in the nhs work harder. Of course, Em Sheldon didn’t like that truth bomb and went to town replying with multiple comments, but no one wants to talk about influencers being hateful, aggressive woman hating sad sacks. Funny that.

Anyway for the avoidance of doubt, especially for Emma Barnett (or her researchers). There is no trolling on tattle. It’s moderated. This is a fucking gossip site where we talk about influencers who sell fake phoney lifestyles to push products and services on unsuspecting audiences. Maybe look into your poster girl Em Sheldon a bit more and you’ll find the real issues:
  • Lies constantly. Pretends her mums dog is hers (and yes it has been called ugly - so fucking what, you cant bully a dog 🤣 fgs. It’s called an opinion).
  • uses affiliate links daily (probably 10+ on average) to generate income by pushing products including items she doesnt even own meaning the audience she has is constantly being advertised too which is damaging and harmful
  • buys and pushes fast fashion with no concern for the environment
  • Had free fillers from a clinic, claimed this was a clinic she reserched but the fact she has free fillers will have influenced her decision to use that clinic which is irresponsible to promote to young women
  • has been in trouble with the ASA with an informal warning given to her for non disclosure of an ad
  • once flew to the Maldives on holiday, to fly back to the U.K. for a photo shoot for 24 hours, to fly back to the Maldives. If that’s not a prime example of someone not giving a fuck about the environment or being wasteful I don’t know what is. Probably one of most gross things I’ve seen and she bragged about it.
  • Filters and photoshops
  • has chocolate bars and plastic tat ubered to her flat because she can’t be bothered to go out, despite living in central London with supermarkets nearby Because she doesn’t give a fuck about waste or the environment
  • has doxxed someone
  • Accepts every freebie going, her flat is stuffed full of free alcohol, beauty and skincare, clothes. You’ll see hampers chucked in her bit of outdoor space off her lounge. You’ll see vlog with her shoving unwanted items in bin bags to go to the rubbish. She will never not accept the pr in the first place because she needs stuff to put on insta so she can use aff links. It’s gross
  • lied about having a Tesla test drive, and claimed they approached her.
  • pretends she has a team and office when it’s her mum and brother and her mums house (why??)
  • the step fathers rangey is a family car (again why lie ?)
so yeah if she’s your poster girl go for it! Round of applause for the media types who can’t see the problematic person before their own eyes. Meanwhile, we will continue here as we are doing nothing wrong, it’s not illegal to discuss a person who puts their life on display and noone here is sending her direct messages. So suck on that 🖕

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

openbook1

VIP Member
I have a few points I want to make and I hope the journalists writing those ridiculous articles are reading here...

It is obvious Emma has been desperate to be famous for years. First a sports journalist, then an influencer. Her influencer career is completely stagnated though. Now, she is being a "voice" for influencers and it is getting her attention. Notice none of her peers share these articles she is doing.

Everything Emma says others are doing, she has done.

She has completely violated people's privacy.

1. Doxxing people on her Twitter account simply because they were speculating on how she could afford to travel so much. This was at a time when she did not disclose adverts and only started doing so once being reported to ASA multiple times.

2. Stalking people on their LinkedIn and contacting their employers because they are "gossiping" about her (Em calls it trolling. It was not).

3. Threatening these people by saying she will report them to the police. For what? Gossiping about how she earns money?

4. Trying to track people on forums IP addresses. Again, a form of stalking. Nothing we post on here is illegal.

5. She thinks gossip forums should be shut down but she sits on Twitter every night making comments about reality show contestants 😂. Honestly she needs to shut up and move to China if she wants total censorship. She is a complete loon.

She is an awful little madam who has no sense of reality, thinks she is untouchable and that no one should criticise her. Shame on the media for giving her a platform.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

ach0902

Chatty Member
1627218584668.png
1627218657703.png

Not exactly the same though are they Em? Over 100k difference isn't the same is it.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

ach0902

Chatty Member
1629291829732.png

Well Emily, what's happening here is as follows, you and your beggy friends, including number 1 beg Em, are going on a free trip that should have been gifted to someone deserving, maybe a family who have struggled this year.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 26

Am88

“You have to pay for a proper administered test before arrival (has to be done by someone else + cannot be express)”… it’s called a PCR test Shelboy, is the obfuscation supposed to make this sound sOooO mUcH SaFeR to your audience?! 🤣 what a twat.

Also all this bollocks about “we managed to get a beautiful suite last minute”. You’re on an AD PR trip. You were given a suite, you didn’t do any admin to reserve a room. Stop pretending.

Of course everyone here called it first - the minute she was offered a free trip overseas, she and “vulnerable” lodger would be on that plane as fast as possible 🤣 never mind the past 18 months she spent bitterly shitting on other influenzas who were offered a free trip before her. I guess they only did a PCR test to travel, not a “proper administered done by someone else….”

What a transparent dick head. This is really all she cares about in life. Free hotel stays so she can pose next to a breakfast platter while her eggs go cold and lodger takes photos for the gram. Or the bathtub variation. Or the pool variation. Same shit, different press trip.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 26

beaco33

Couple of observations from the latest Q&A - (if we can even call it that):

- "loved going on a drive in general and taking in local knowledge" - I am 100% on board with anyone who wants to go on an all inclusive holiday (or any holiday tbh) and just chill out and do nothing - especially after the last year, however this little throw in comment (clearly to appease tattlers) pisses me off. Glad to understand that our darling Em Shel is still in the 1950's and believes that a drive around is enough to "take in local knowledge" 🙃.

- Let's talk pre-flight tests: a whopping £163pp for Em (and the lodger - who seems to despise her as much as the rest of us) to fly out there on a freebie trip. It's masks and vulnerability when it suits you hey hun?

- I swear to god if her issues with travelling home are all skin related due to 14 hours of mask wearing then I want to stop the world and get off....however much you disclaim that you understand how much worse our key workers have it it doesn't stop you coming across like and entitled so and so.

- Final rant regarding her response on tipping the butlers....yes it will ALWAYS say that tipping is included, however $100 dollars (which I can assume is the amount she tipped thanks to her response) is just over £65. Even if you had tipped closer to $150 dollars (as per your next story) then that equals just under £100 tip for the week you were there - the Butler service that was probably given with the upmost respect and willingness was worth approx £14 (£7pp) each for 7 days. You had a free trip and could only spare £14 per day for the Butler who "bought you pizza and drinks without you asking".

So final assumed total for Shelly's trip (giving her credit and saying she's tipped the max...) is £213pp.

Excuse me whilst I go pour another gin and rant to my fiance....

Oh and Emma? Happy to confirm there's not a jealous bone in my body 😚

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Rondoodle

VIP Member
She's properly on the defensive this morning in her stories. What a dick. And no Em I'm not doing less than you. From the absolute shit show of a life that you parade all over social media I can confidently say that I am doing a damn sight more than you. Get your damn head out of your arse. If you can't do your research and promote the company that gave you a free trip then you are in the wrong job. And asking people to DM you so you can doxx them under the pretence of 'helping them to book their holiday' makes you sound like a nasty childish cow. If you can only give the covid test prices, you have made it fairly clear that that is the ONLY thing you paid for.

I hope that all brands that are considering working with her can see these childish rants. She sounds as unhinged as she looked with that stupid filter on!!!!!

ETA: She says no one is paying her to do these stories. YES THEY ARE. They paid you in a free trip to Barbados you absolute fool.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Cooksie

VIP Member
I see the lodger is not classed as vulnerable in airports, on flights and in another country. Might pop my grandad off to Barbados then he can live his best life instead of staying indoors!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Cooksie

VIP Member
3D5EB680-4A84-4D8C-BCA6-111ABC7353B7.jpeg
Oh cringeeee at her using her mums dogs account to give him an extra comment 😂 I could die of second hand embarrassment right now 😂 Trying to make himself into a cool travel blogger and the only comments he can get is his girlfriend pretending to be a dog 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

scoobie

VIP Member
I haven’t paid attention to her in years because I find her incredibly boring but her new TikTok just came up on my fyp. She’s pretending she lives in a luxurious apartment by the Thames and has tons of comments saying she “must be rich”. I left a few comments saying no, it’s a hotel and she’s been gifted a free stay. I shit you not, I was blocked in no less than TEN SECONDS. Is she always like this?

• Haha
  • Wow

Just having a nose

Chatty Member
The absolute audacity for this weirdo to call us all middle aged women who are JEALOUS of her 😂😂 the girl who has begged and begged for a free holiday the last 18 months (whilst pretending she is sooo rich and boujee in her London flat) and the ONLY trip she could get was as Em Canhams plus one on a UK staycation for families and teenagers 😂😂😂 I am DEADD!!
By the way Em/Sarah Shel, I hate bragging but since you’re so insistent that we’re ‘jEaLous’ of you and you are the biggest brag of all, I’ve got TWO holidays booked next year with my husband and my two girls that I’ve paid for with our hard earned money! I don’t have to beg on Instagram for a free trip ! Enjoy your UK cruise in the rain babes xxxx

(by the way I know some people won’t agree with booking holidays etc cos of Covid but we live in Dubai where the rules are very different etc!!)

• Haha
  • Heart

Cooksie

VIP Member
A4892633-6E25-4D78-8529-18145E782E49.png

I’ll be cancelling my birthday lunch at Hive for next week and I’ll make it very clear why! If they are gifting her I’m not spending my hard earned money there!

• Sick
  • Heart

Fluffykitten

Hi all! Only recently ‘discovered’ EmShel exists from Brogan Tate’s and Emily Canham’s threads. What a gross human she is!!
This post in particular really shows what a disgusting, selfish person she is. “It was worth the 18 month wait for my first trip”. Does she even understand the implications of what she’s saying? Sorry people were dying and being emotionally and financially ruined over the last 18 months, must have been a real inconvenience for you!
60927109-8DC9-427E-983F-168CE89D9542.jpeg

Rondoodle

VIP Member
Oh this trip is just so embarrassing isn't it. Embarrassing for Sandals because she is just the worst out there but embarrassing for her. Her peers are all in Ibiza and Greece. Eating at fun places, going to beach bars and clubs, exploring the island on quads, meeting friends and having fun etc. You know, age appropriate stuff. And she is there is a middle aged resort watching people do a silent disco and not leaving the resort for fear of having to spend her own money. Same old boring Shel content. Shots of her coffee, eating pizza, having baths, talking about death, twirling around in a deranged manner in fast fashion, same transition reels from home to Barbados, pics of her looking back and ones with her big hat over her head that she's done over and over again. Repeat repeat repeat. JUST DULL. Full Shel bingo card right there.

And seriously does anyone under 60 do aqua aerobics?!

• Heart

Just having a nose

Chatty Member
She knows what she’s doing but literally fools nobody. She is trying to appear super rich and boujee as though she could drop 900k on a property whenever she wants. I’m sorry but anybody who could afford that house would NOT be shopping in the Boohoo sale, wearing those disgusting polyester dresses and skin colour tights. The only bit of designer gear she has is from Bisester village and is the CHEAPEST, NASTIEST stuff 🤮 that awful striped Prada bag must’ve been about £150 which is not a lot for a designer bag which is why she bought it. If she’s so rich why does she feel the need to go to Bicester when she could walk into Louis V and drop 1k on a bag 🤷‍♀️ It’s clear as mud she’s house poor. Look at all these influencers doing colabs, collections and half decent Ads and em is fuckin about on a cheese trip.
Please anyone reading this, don’t be under any illusion that she can afford half of what she says. She’s a cheap, skint tight arse who fakes her life for Instagram and it’s failing.

• Heart