Em Sheldon #10 lies to MPs, middle aged mummy’s hate me, and called my mam’s dog ug-ly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God where to start….🥴

So right here right now, Em Shel is on another freebie gifted stay at a pub hotel and has borrowed her MUMs dog to make her life look interesting. The whole thing is getting distasteful as maybe Em has noticed the pandemic and hospitality industry has been on its knees yet she’s continues to take take take with free hotel stays and meals. Of course she tips generously - ten pounds!! The wait staff must feel so lucky serving orange Shel and her cock lodger bloke free food whilst she poses and fake dances and laugh for little insta Videos 🤢

six of her last 9 posts on insta are ads. And most for free meals, or food or drink related. Starting to get a joke really. But as Emma Barnett of BBC 4 Woman’s hour said, Em is living her best life, eating pizza and ice cream and we are all just jealous of her fake laughing and seated dancing for the camera. I mean our lives are just that of bitter old men sitting in a dressing gown, scowling at the screen as we vent venom and fury at innocent young Em Sheldon who at the grand age of 27 is giggling eating pizza for insta and finds it soooo interesting that you can lower your loan to value ratio by making home improvements to add value to your property. Poor Em, she’s just a young girl you know…all she does is have fun on insta and push a few aff links here and there.

of course the main news from thread 9 was Em Sheldon being the star of a government committee looking at influencer culture. Her star performance generated national headlines, news appearances and much much laughter. Someone should really nominate her for an Oscar for the most hard done by woe is me performance. Our so called law makers, were meant to be learning about the impact of influencer culture but Shel hijacked her event to air her grievance about her tattle thread without naming her tattle thread.

Key call outs from this performance included
  • saying middle aged women with children and good jobs dislike her
  • shes just a young innocent girl
  • influencers get more hate than any other profession
  • she hasn’t done anything wrong
  • she gets hate for just existing
  • when asked about contractual issues with brands, admitted she makes it up as she goes along 🤣
  • she works 20 hours a day 🤣
  • says people shouldnt be allowed to report influencers to the ASA 🤣
  • says the ASA needs regulating 🤣

The media sensing a ripe opportunity to pit women against women, used village idiot Sheldons comments to produce countless headlines about older women bullying and trolling. I bet they couldn’t believe their luck. Em had to say the media had twisted her words, before going on to repeat that it’s women that troll her. The sheer bollocks of this was laid bare when news outlets reported her comments and the vast majority of negative comments under those articles were from MEN.
Not content with causing a misogynistic tit storm, Shel went back to the media to report the additional attention received since her committee appearance, repeating the same lies that she didn’t mean to say it’s middle aged women but it is middle aged women that talk about her 🤣

Someone make it make sense 😬

Now you’d think all this talk of trolling would be serious but actually most of the comments about her committee appearance were generic. The majority of people seemingly having had enough of influencers and influencer culture and after 18 months of sheer misery and restrictions from COVID the last thing people need to hear is a bloody influencer moaning. Someone claiming to be a paediatric nurse left a comment on her insta, saying Shel was a joke claiming she works 20 hours a day and that people in the nhs work harder. Of course, Em Sheldon didn’t like that truth bomb and went to town replying with multiple comments, but no one wants to talk about influencers being hateful, aggressive woman hating sad sacks. Funny that.

Anyway for the avoidance of doubt, especially for Emma Barnett (or her researchers). There is no trolling on tattle. It’s moderated. This is a bleeping gossip site where we talk about influencers who sell fake phoney lifestyles to push products and services on unsuspecting audiences. Maybe look into your poster girl Em Sheldon a bit more and you’ll find the real issues:
  • Lies constantly. Pretends her mums dog is hers (and yes it has been called ugly - so bleeping what, you cant bully a dog 🤣 fgs. It’s called an opinion).
  • uses affiliate links daily (probably 10+ on average) to generate income by pushing products including items she doesnt even own meaning the audience she has is constantly being advertised too which is damaging and harmful
  • buys and pushes fast fashion with no concern for the environment
  • Had free fillers from a clinic, claimed this was a clinic she reserched but the fact she has free fillers will have influenced her decision to use that clinic which is irresponsible to promote to young women
  • has been in trouble with the ASA with an informal warning given to her for non disclosure of an ad
  • once flew to the Maldives on holiday, to fly back to the U.K. for a photo shoot for 24 hours, to fly back to the Maldives. If that’s not a prime example of someone not giving a duck about the environment or being wasteful I don’t know what is. Probably one of most gross things I’ve seen and she bragged about it.
  • Filters and photoshops
  • has chocolate bars and plastic tat ubered to her flat because she can’t be bothered to go out, despite living in central London with supermarkets nearby Because she doesn’t give a duck about waste or the environment
  • has doxxed someone
  • Accepts every freebie going, her flat is stuffed full of free alcohol, beauty and skincare, clothes. You’ll see hampers chucked in her bit of outdoor space off her lounge. You’ll see vlog with her shoving unwanted items in bin bags to go to the rubbish. She will never not accept the pr in the first place because she needs stuff to put on insta so she can use aff links. It’s gross
  • lied about having a Tesla test drive, and claimed they approached her.
  • pretends she has a team and office when it’s her mum and brother and her mums house (why??)
  • the step fathers rangey is a family car (again why lie ?)
so yeah if she’s your poster girl go for it! Round of applause for the media types who can’t see the problematic person before their own eyes. Meanwhile, we will continue here as we are doing nothing wrong, it’s not illegal to discuss a person who puts their life on display and noone here is sending her direct messages. So suck on that 🖕

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
She's so desperate for a freebie. The place where she is staying is just on the edge of a main road. Not a resort or in a village. Like it's nice don't get me wrong. But she'll take any old freebie is what i mean. head. Also your dog is minging

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She's so desperate for a freebie. The place where she is staying is just on the edge of a main road. Not a resort or in a village. Like it's nice don't get me wrong. But she'll take any old freebie is what i mean. head. Also your dog is minging
Lol at her calling it 'future house goals', do you want to live in a Pub?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s moaning about the cost of her flat compared to Cotswold properties on her home account. She really hates that flat 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
1627218584668.png
1627218657703.png

Not exactly the same though are they Em? Over 100k difference isn't the same is it.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
The barn pictured is actually 1.2m. The Tractor Barn is a smaller property on the same development

46979E36-6768-4669-8802-381D135A2990.jpeg

Delusional Em

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
The barn pictured is actually 1.2m. The Tractor Barn is a smaller property on the same development

View attachment 678769

Delusional Em
She has clearly posted this as want people to believe she paid 1.2mil for her flat. If I was her I'd be trying to convince people I paid less than I did for that bad investment.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Seeing as we’ve kicked off a new thread, here is my regular reminder that she’s a freeloading lying bleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
The obsession with the Cotswolds is so boring as well. All she does is go there to eat, same as London.

Reactions: 15
The obsession with the Cotswolds is so boring as well. All she does is go there to eat, same as London.
She's obviously trying to prove us wrong by 'exploring' in the grounds of some hotel by the look of it? I'm sure there will be some more eating and drinking soon too guys don't you worry.

Must be a hard life if that's your Monday :rolleyes:

Reactions: 5
She's obviously trying to prove us wrong by 'exploring' in the grounds of some hotel by the look of it? I'm sure there will be some more eating and drinking soon too guys don't you worry.

Must be a hard life if that's your Monday :rolleyes:
I know! Cringe. Since when was walking your mums dog ‘exploring’ and ‘adventures’?? She will soon be filling her gob with free food and shilling some skincare.
Maybe she should do a 14 mile hike without her phone, that would actually be more impressive 🤣

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.