Em Sheldon #10 lies to MPs, middle aged mummy’s hate me, and called my mam’s dog ug-ly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
C982E6E9-9194-4284-9B2F-648B896E799E.png

Sorry but this has me howling. What a side little life Em posing in your kitchen like that 😂😂

so misleading trying to pretend she lives in that apartment that she was staying in for free. Beggy dick will do ANYTHING for likes even lying and borrowing her mums dog. So unethical. I say to the people that think tattle should exist, what exactly is wrong with discussing influencers like Em Sheldon that lie, cheat, beg and fake everything for insta content? how low does the bar have to go? That fact she pretends that dog is hers. I just can’t. Imagine being so bleeping fake hahah
Agreed, she has done this on propose to mislead people.. she seems to do that tiktok a lot

Reactions: 9
I really do wonder how much rent she charges the lodger 🤔 View attachment 826170
Smug idiot. It’s not at all possible for your average single person and even couples with a solid dual income would struggle without a fat deposit, shared ownership etc.

If I didn’t know better I could be sat here thinking where am I going wrong when I earn GOOD money and couldn’t in a million years get a deposit / mortgage together for her place. (Also I wouldn’t want to bc I am not stupid but that is another story 🤣)

Reactions: 10
What happened to the bed side tables of dreams?! God I hope Aldi didn’t pay her much for that ad. She’s not even shown what is in it or mentioned the price!
I thought it was ironic she is advertising the advebt calendar when it contains so many blatant rip-offs of other products, we know she doesn't use then so surely there is potential conflict with other brands. If influencers are prepared to give space on their grid to a budget advent calendar, why would any of the premium brands use her?

Also there is clearly barely any room next to the bed there is no chance a king size bed would fit, and also explains the lack of bedside tables!

lol, she is delusional and off her bleeping head. "Anyone want to be my housemate?" Pretends she lives in an apartment on the Thames, pretends her mum's dog is hers... what a sad life.
Why does she just go through the door and stand there?? So awks 😬😬😬

Reactions: 5
I really do wonder how much rent she charges the lodger 🤔 View attachment 826170
The nerve of her to tell someone she “managed to buy a place on a single income”. Em you have begged your way though your twenties. ANYONE could buy a crappy tiny flat in Fulham if they begged and got everything for free like you did. Em is a complete disgrace and her “career”should be canceled as she is so undeserving of every single thing she gets for free. Em wouldn’t know what hard work was and her life is full of lies.

I find it odd that she claims all those things were discussed with the builder when getting quotes. Like you discussed hanging mirrors?? And cracked plaster? Before the plaster was even cracked?! Totally unbelievable and builders don’t generally hang mirrors because it’s a fairly basic DIY task.
Leaking drainpipe, again get a roofer as builders don’t tend to touch that stuff.

She’s just an idiot, no clue and not prepared to do anything herself. On the other screenshots that have disappeared she was asking the builder to touch up the walls after the pod stuff was brought through the flat! Well if you were stupid enough to decorate and then bring a garden shed through your flat then that’s your problem not the builders. I bet they are so fed up of her because she’s dumb as rocks and should have decorated after doing the pod. Hilarious that she’s now implying they are in breach of contract. She cannot deal with any maturely at all. Always calling people out passive aggressively
Additional mirror to hang… position directed by em, wtf?? She talks about others not being arsed but neither can she. She’s doesn’t have a dad but hang the bleeping mirror yourself or get your boyfriend, brother or step dad to do it. If she has to ask a builder to hang a mirror she’s clearly not close to her family like she’s makes out.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
View attachment 826119
Sorry but this has me howling. What a side little life Em posing in your kitchen like that 😂😂
dying at this photo. What on earth does she look like. That’s all I can see now in the photo is her reflection 😂 and it looks so so odd and distracting.

The nerve of her to tell someone she “managed to buy a place on a single income”. Em you have begged your way though your twenties. ANYONE could buy a crappy tiny flat in Fulham if they begged and got everything for free like you did. Em is a complete disgrace and her “career”should be canceled as she is so undeserving of every single thing she gets for free. Em wouldn’t know what hard work was and her life is full of lies.

Additional mirror to hang… position directed by em, wtf?? She talks about others not being arsed but neither can she. She’s doesn’t have a dad but hang the bleeping mirror yourself or get your boyfriend, brother or step dad to do it. If she has to ask a builder to hang a mirror she’s clearly not close to her family like she’s makes out.
Yep all spot on!! Her mum and step dad were down with that dog the other weekend so they could have helped hang the mirror surely? Every homeowner should have basic tools and a picture hanging kit and if you don’t then someone is going to charge you like £50 to do it! Waste of money. I’m actually laughing though because it’s just another car crash in her life. Even the photo she put on her story today there’s a bin bag behind her in the kitchen and tit all over the island which she’s tried to cover with text. Her life is a damn mess.

I would LOVE to know how much she is charging lodger. Wouldn’t surprise me if it’s 60% + of the mortgage as he didn’t put any deposit down. they don’t seem very ‘together’ financially at all. I imagine they have very separate account and her begging is expected to get them food and holidays etc as neither of them want to pay out for stuff. And he only pays when it’s something he wants like that projector screen.

Last edited:
I think its hilarious she is begging to get the Lodger followers on his 'new' insta account. Sharing his profile on her page and her home page saying he had 3000 clicks after she shared it initially, but he still only has 150 followers 😂😂 and he has posted loads of pics from their Ibiza trip and hasthtagged the tit out of them, her attempt at trying to turn him into a travel influencer isn't very subtle... but he needs to earn his keep somehow :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think its hilarious she is begging to get the Lodger followers on his 'new' insta account. Sharing his profile on her page and her home page saying he had 3000 clicks after she shared it initially, but he still only has 150 followers 😂😂 and he has posted loads of pics from their Ibiza trip and hasthtagged the tit out of them, her attempt at trying to turn him into a travel influencer isn't very subtle... but he needs to earn his keep somehow :LOL:
What's his username? 👀She's blocked me so I can't see it lol

Reactions: 1
his insta is mattaroberts

he’s not liked any of her recent grid photos lol.

Reactions: 2
3D5EB680-4A84-4D8C-BCA6-111ABC7353B7.jpeg
Oh cringeeee at her using her mums dogs account to give him an extra comment 😂 I could die of second hand embarrassment right now 😂 Trying to make himself into a cool travel blogger and the only comments he can get is his girlfriend pretending to be a dog 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
She really is a bleeping annoying bleep. As HoneyBee says the audacity of the bleeping beggar to suggest that she did something remarkable by buying a flat on a single income. If we all had free food, free holidays, free clothes, free beauty treatments including haircuts and colour, free cleaning services, free alcohol, free dinners out, free jewellery, free gym membership, free make up and toiletries given to us for years we would all have a chain of properties on a single income.

When she starts paying for her lifestyle she can act like buying a property is an achievement, until then she’s a bleeping grubby little beggar who leeches off society.

Reactions: 14
God imagine telling everyone how 'busy' you always are but then has time to comment from multiple insta accounts. LOL

• Haha
Her videos keep coming up on my TikTok. Remember her from years ago (she looks no different) does she not realise it's obviously a hotel room? And not an apartment. All the hashtags are #londonapartmentlife and it's kinda cringe?

She is surely looking at a different bedroom when she goes on about the bed being too small for the space??! it's like Shallow Hal but with her bedroom.
Also didn't she get that mattress for free? Less than 6 months later she wants to get rid and on the beg for another one, that and bar stools!! Clearly hasn't been gifted any that she likes yet.

How many times is she bloody going to tell us she wants a king size bed… just go bleeping buy one??? She’s been talking about for months

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.