Em Sheldon #10 lies to MPs, middle aged mummy’s hate me, and called my mam’s dog ug-ly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think aff links really are her income stream now. She gets the odd ad but not loads. She gets plenty of freebies like make up and maybe she flogs those to make money. Free meals don’t pay the bills but means she doesn’t have to pay for food. And when she does cook (once in a blue moon) it seems to be pasta so dead cheap.

It’s fascinating because I genuinely don’t get how she makes so much money but then the influencer industry in the past was easy to make a quick buck. But now so many people are influencers and doing better content than Shel. I follow some influencers that started outfit accounts 2 years back and are on 500k followers now. Because they just share outfits and not their dirty white washing and dead teeth 🤮.
They don’t do YouTube either which is interesting. I think YouTube is prob pointless unless you have a lot of viewers. You can tell Shel has given up on it really.
So many shops have closed and the big online stores like ASOS and PLT only work with big influencers or ones that have genuinely cool style. Lifestyle vloggers seem to be struggling. Like who gives a tit about your dental and nail appointments. You’ve either got to be very engaging or do interesting stuff. I honestly think most of the original UK vloggers/bloggers/influencers are dire now with boring content. Like Shel’s last post, creased dress holding her tit again, and 13 comments! How on earth can that be classed as influencing anymore.

Reactions: 8
Well somethings not right.

Every single one of these bloggers are selling the gifted stuff either on another Instagram page or eBay.

Most of them also sell used stuff.

They only attend events with other brands or bloggers.

You never see them out for a meal with friends or birthday events with friends, it’s always other bloggers. It seems a very transactional life. always on show, always eating out, always selling something.

They have traded privacy to become sales people

I would be extremely worried from a safety point of view. Why would you want to disclose so much & invite so much hate?

Does all the sucking up cancel out the hate?

Reactions: 7
I think if she wasn't getting free meal, groceries, hair cuts, fillers, clothes, makeup, holidays etc then she would not be able to afford any of it. I think she is likely house poor. Imagine ig stopped allowing influencers to post aff links. Has she thought of that? Because they could do that if they wanted to and that's where most of her money comes from.

Reactions: 5
I’ll never get over the greed she displayed during the height of covid lockdown when a hell of a lot of people were really struggling. It was a constant stream of free food shoveled in her mouth every single day. It was disgusting to witness and not someone I will forget. Not only that as soon a businesses could open back up there she was grabbing free haircuts and manicures.
She is a leech on society.

Reactions: 22
Well somethings not right.

Every single one of these bloggers are selling the gifted stuff either on another Instagram page or eBay.

Most of them also sell used stuff.

They only attend events with other brands or bloggers.

You never see them out for a meal with friends or birthday events with friends, it’s always other bloggers. It seems a very transactional life. always on show, always eating out, always selling something.

They have traded privacy to become sales people

I would be extremely worried from a safety point of view. Why would you want to disclose so much & invite so much hate?

Does all the sucking up cancel out the hate?
I don't think she should feel unsafe because of gossip.. No one on here should ever want to harm her and if they do then they need help. I would be worried about actual crazy stalkers though. Influencers have so many followers they have no idea who is really following them. I live in another country and am just here for the tea.
However, when influencers post they are going on vacation and they have shared the location of their home then that is risky to me. There have been a few who had their house broken into whilst away.

Reactions: 3
No one on here is harming her. I meant stalkers & haters.

Also if she is posting on real time - people will know she is on holiday etc.

Wtf are her white feet in that Aldi advert?! 🤣 and why does she think she has space for a bigger bed? Why would you buy a bed for such a short amount of time? So wasteful, especially when she went on and on about sleeping on the air bed! She is such a dick. Those wardrobes just take over that bedroom. Why put them in when she has a wardrobe room?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wtf are her white feet in that Aldi advert?! 🤣 and why does she think she has space for a bigger bed? Why would you buy a bed for such a short amount of time? So wasteful, especially when she went on and on about sleeping on the air bed! She is such a dick. Those wardrobes just take over that bedroom. Why put them in when she has a wardrobe room?
Just came on to basically say the same. We have a bedroom that’s probably not dissimilar in size but I would not want to squeeze a larger bed in as you’d have to squash it in the corner! To have access to the wardrobes you’d need to push the bed up against the other wall in her bedroom so it would be annoying and look tit.

Reactions: 2
What happened to the bed side tables of dreams?! God I hope Aldi didn’t pay her much for that ad. She’s not even shown what is in it or mentioned the price!

You really have to question the fact she has floor to ceiling wardrobes in the bedroom and then a room full of wardrobes in the other bedroom. What on earth is in all those wardrobes? Id actually love to see her put a bigger bed in as it will be a car crash, literally cms around the bed. She’s crazy. She’s so wasteful, in what world is chucking a bed and mattress out after a year okay? I still think back to her last flat when she had all that tit hoarded in one room, sofa bed, tables, chairs. The amount of stuff she must have thrown out to just buy something else. It’s a disgrace.

we need a new thread title too!

Reactions: 4
I haven’t paid attention to her in years because I find her incredibly boring but her new TikTok just came up on my fyp. She’s pretending she lives in a luxurious apartment by the Thames and has tons of comments saying she “must be rich”. I left a few comments saying no, it’s a hotel and she’s been gifted a free stay. I tit you not, I was blocked in no less than TEN SECONDS. Is she always like this?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
lol, she is delusional and off her bleeping head. "Anyone want to be my housemate?" Pretends she lives in an apartment on the Thames, pretends her mum's dog is hers... what a sad life.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
so misleading trying to pretend she lives in that apartment that she was staying in for free. Beggy dick will do ANYTHING for likes even lying and borrowing her mums dog. So unethical. I say to the people that think tattle should exist, what exactly is wrong with discussing influencers like Em Sheldon that lie, cheat, beg and fake everything for insta content? how low does the bar have to go? That fact she pretends that dog is hers. I just can’t. Imagine being so bleeping fake hahah

Reactions: 9
I haven’t paid attention to her in years because I find her incredibly boring but her new TikTok just came up on my fyp. She’s pretending she lives in a luxurious apartment by the Thames and has tons of comments saying she “must be rich”. I left a few comments saying no, it’s a hotel and she’s been gifted a free stay. I tit you not, I was blocked in no less than TEN SECONDS. Is she always like this?
Mamma shel working overtime!

so misleading trying to pretend she lives in that apartment that she was staying in for free. Beggy dick will do ANYTHING for likes even lying and borrowing her mums dog. So unethical. I say to the people that think tattle should exist, what exactly is wrong with discussing influencers like Em Sheldon that lie, cheat, beg and fake everything for insta content? how low does the bar have to go? That fact she pretends that dog is hers. I just can’t. Imagine being so bleeping fake hahah
Shouldn’t she also be declaring a gifted stay too 🤔

Reactions: 6
Why is she throwing her builder under the bus on the home account?! Passive aggressively pointing out that he hasn’t fulfilled the contract. He must be so bleeping fed up of her hence why he doesn’t go back there! And all the emojis trying to cover up how mad she is that she needs to do it herself! She’s a joke!

Reactions: 10
She is ungrateful- all the free building work and she just wants more.

I find it odd that she claims all those things were discussed with the builder when getting quotes. Like you discussed hanging mirrors?? And cracked plaster? Before the plaster was even cracked?! Totally unbelievable and builders don’t generally hang mirrors because it’s a fairly basic DIY task.
Leaking drainpipe, again get a roofer as builders don’t tend to touch that stuff.

She’s just an idiot, no clue and not prepared to do anything herself. On the other screenshots that have disappeared she was asking the builder to touch up the walls after the pod stuff was brought through the flat! Well if you were stupid enough to decorate and then bring a garden shed through your flat then that’s your problem not the builders. I bet they are so fed up of her because she’s dumb as rocks and should have decorated after doing the pod. Hilarious that she’s now implying they are in breach of contract. She cannot deal with any maturely at all. Always calling people out passive aggressively

Attachments

Reactions: 7
She is such a fuckin Karen. In fact the millennial Karen’s will be known as Emma’s for sure. Her mum clearly raised her to not give one ounce of respect to people qualified in their fields. She seems to question everyone and their professional skills because she’s so entitled it’s bleeping disrespectful. She constantly trashes these services, medical professionals and staff all around the world. I remember when she slagged off airline staff on her Twitter, I was crew at the time and I just knew she’d be one of those bleeping annoying passengers begging for a free upgrade because they had a connecting flight and needed to be at the front of the plane.
If anyone can remember it was a time when Mart was unwell on a flight and the airline staff couldn’t provide him water because the tight bastards wouldn’t pay for a bottle either in the airport or on the plane how embarrassing to admit and then tweet on social media and say that’s the airlines fault? Because you’re too tight to buy some water?😂 on my airline everything was inclusive in the ticket price but you’d still get idiots asking for more more more of everything and that greedy pair would be one of them. Anyway as the saying goes Em when you read this in the future…don’t duck with the people who serve your food !

She is such a fuckin Karen. In fact the millennial Karen’s will be known as Emma’s for sure. Her mum clearly raised her to not give one ounce of respect to people qualified in their fields. She seems to question everyone and their professional skills because she’s so entitled it’s bleeping disrespectful. She constantly trashes these services, medical professionals and staff all around the world. I remember when she slagged off airline staff on her Twitter, I was crew at the time and I just knew she’d be one of those bleeping annoying passengers begging for a free upgrade because they had a connecting flight and needed to be at the front of the plane.
If anyone can remember it was a time when Mart was unwell on a flight and the airline staff couldn’t provide him water because the tight bastards wouldn’t pay for a bottle either in the airport or on the plane how embarrassing to admit and then tweet on social media and say that’s the airlines fault? Because you’re too tight to buy some water?😂 on my airline everything was inclusive in the ticket price but you’d still get idiots asking for more more more of everything and that greedy pair would be one of them. Anyway as the saying goes Em when you read this in the future…don’t duck with the people who serve your food !
Quoting myself but screenshots before they’re deleted. I cba to get wound up again but she’s so dramatic, did he pass out em or did he almost dieV HUGE difference (coming from someone whose now a student nurse) there’s no way airline staff are gunna just watch Matt on the floor 😂 the big lump would be a safety hazard first of all and secondly there’s legal obligations to save passengers, of course they would’ve helped. She almost deffo asked to be upgraded or have some special treatment and the airline refused. My airline would never upgrade for free, we had Molly mae and Tommy on a flight and they stayed in economy the whole time. Only Karen’s take to Twitter to complain about a company stupid little rat she is.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.