Em Sheldon #10 lies to MPs, middle aged mummy’s hate me, and called my mam’s dog ug-ly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
how embarrassing! when insta is back she’ll be pushing twice as many links to make up for the lost pennies. Shel boy never takes a day off

Reactions: 5
“Everyone” she’s met in Ibiza has personally asked Shel Boy why the uk voted for brexit. What a load of tit. As if people in Ibiza are going to hassle you about that when they are either working there or on holiday themselves. Why is she in Ibiza tweeting about this, what an absolute sad sack. When I’m on holiday I’m not talking about bleeping brexit. Cringe.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Anyone else see the envy about shel boy not getting an email in her inbox about an ad for Sky 😂 I’m sure they don’t even know who the F she is
Also who goes on an “anniversary” trip up Ibiza but with another couple? Just screams that her and lodger can’t bare to spend anymore time together

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She was trying to praise Sky (prob hoping to get picked for an ad next time) but I’ve found so many influencers plugging sky really annoying and have skipped past any stories about it.

Also note she flew home from Italy for a FEW HOURS then went back to the airport to go to Ibiza. What a bloody waste. She’s so unethical it’s ridiculous. Why not just fly from Italy to Ibiza and save the frigging carbon emissions

• Angry
Reactions: 12
She once tried to flex about flying back from the Maldives to the U.K. for an event or something and then flew back to the Maldives straight after.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
She once tried to flex about flying back from the Maldives to the U.K. for an event or something and then flew back to the Maldives straight after.
I remember that. It’s just vile. I’m no eco warrior but she seems so wasteful and unaware of her impact on the world. A lot more people are aware about climate issues and don’t find this behaviour acceptable anymore.

Reactions: 9
God her holiday content is just 😴😴😴😴😴😴😴 polyester dress plus link, food, twirling around like a demented head, repeat for infinity. If this trip is actually a holiday then why not just take a few days off? Has there ever been a day that she hasn’t posted her drivel?

Reactions: 16
Her flat is already white and bland, I don’t know why she wants to redo everything now to more white and bland.

Reactions: 5
You can tell she’s on insta 23 hours a day because she’s the first to flag that it’s gone down 🥴

I agree with Ron her holiday content is dire. So much so that this thread has died off 🤣 her holidays are so boring, apart from eating I’ve no idea what she does.
And now wants to change her decor to Ibiza vibes, hilarious. That flats so got so many themes going on what a hot mess.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
I don’t get why Em just constantly contradicts herself and lies. She said Matt booked this trip ages ago but she’s marking everything as ad aff - if he booked and paid for the trip ages ago then why do you need to mark it as ad aff hmm?

Reactions: 6
Barbados: hotel butlers
Ibiza: hotel team/staff

🙄
Says it all doesn’t it

I don’t get why Em just constantly contradicts herself and lies. She said Matt booked this trip ages ago but she’s marking everything as ad aff - if he booked and paid for the trip ages ago then why do you need to mark it as ad aff hmm?
I’m confused as well. She says she’s a paying customer but is marking it as an ad. Deliberately being obtuse to confuse people. If she’s marking it as an ad then she’s getting paid to post about it surely. Sneaky shel boy again

Says it all doesn’t it

I’m confused as well. She says she’s a paying customer but is marking it as an ad. Deliberately being obtuse to confuse people. If she’s marking it as an ad then she’s getting paid to post about it surely. Sneaky shel boy again
Someone needs to ask her about this

Reactions: 1
I thought “ad aff” just meant that she’s using an affiliate link to try and cream money off people clicking the link

Reactions: 2
Lol love how she addressed the tattle comments this morning but I agree.. makes no sense? Matt booked the holiday ages ago but suddenly half way through it’s Ad Pr which means it’s free, or an advert? So which one is it Em. ASA is gonna love hearing about this 😂

Says it all doesn’t it

Or she wants to make it look like she is getting paid by hotel brands like other influencers have for trips to boost her credibility!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.