Em Sheldon #10 lies to MPs, middle aged mummy’s hate me, and called my mam’s dog ug-ly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she using her curling tongs and trying on shoes in the kitchen when she has a bedroom and wardrobe room?! is she seriously still living in that one corner of her flat?

Also that “tap to tidy” after photo was clearly taken on a completely different day when she was filming herself gurning and rocking to link the green dress- her kitchen is for sure still a pig sty.

Reactions: 6
Even her passport is a battered mess. Does she look after anything??

Reactions: 4
Shall we do a next Ad Pr Free Press Trip bingo?
Pretty certain it’s Ibiza so the floor is open to what we’re about to see…
First bingo line for me is “covid safe, wearing 4 masks xxxx”

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Shall we do a next Ad Pr Free Press Trip bingo?
Pretty certain it’s Ibiza so the floor is open to what we’re about to see…
First bingo line for me is “covid safe, wearing 4 masks xxxx”
Another bingo will be constant mentions of how many tests they did both prior to going, during and before returning home. Another- accepting free meals, accomodation while telling everyone to support the hospitality industry?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Em Sheldon holiday starter pack:

‘Sooooo safe guys’
‘Don’t worry done all the testing’
‘Negative baby’
‘Ad PR’
‘I’m supporting the hospitality industry’ (tips 5p)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Didn’t she just get her hair done in Leeds? It’s so yellow, I can’t believe the salon didn’t tone it. But perhaps the freebie didn’t stretch to toning 🤣
It’s a terrible ad for olaplex

Reactions: 8
Didn’t she just get her hair done in Leeds? It’s so yellow, I can’t believe the salon didn’t tone it. But perhaps the freebie didn’t stretch to toning 🤣
It’s a terrible ad for olaplex
Very good point.. these freebies don’t appear to be adding up do they 😅 free hair appointment and colour but the follow week needs a free toner? Not selling a great message is she
Also why is she STILL doing purple shampoo in a white dressing gown 🥲 just sums her up doesn’t it

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think all these influencers getting free hair treatments are ruining their hair in a quest to look perfect. I wonder how long before their hair thins & falls out?

Her hair looks over bleached to me. She would prob look nicer having more brunette tones through it, maybe a root shadow. She doesn’t seem to care about trashing her hair.

she’s off on a flight then with Danielle Peazer. How many dressing gown to her travel destination will we be subjected to now 😂

13 stories in 24 hours… 8 separate ads/affiliate links/PR freebies. This is truly ridiculous. Who wants a BIC pen? What about a protein bar? A cleaner for your house? How about Charlotte tilbury make up?

my head is spinning

Reactions: 10
Her hair looks over bleached to me. She would prob look nicer having more brunette tones through it, maybe a root shadow. She doesn’t seem to care about trashing her hair.

she’s off on a flight then with Danielle Peazer. How many dressing gown to her travel destination will we be subjected to now 😂
Danielle Peazer was at a festival the day before she got on the plane.. can guarantee she’ll pick up covid from there 😂 awww so safe Em?

Danielle Peazer was at a festival the day before she got on the plane.. can guarantee she’ll pick up covid from there 😂 awww so safe Em?
And I hope the beggy bleep catches it. Couldn’t happen to a nicer person.

I bleeping despise the freeloading bleep.

• Heart
I did see that, 'aww guys don't worry we are soooo safe'

Hope they both test positive and get stuck in Ibiza and can't get a gifted quarantine

• Haha
13 stories in 24 hours… 8 separate ads/affiliate links/PR freebies. This is truly ridiculous. Who wants a BIC pen? What about a protein bar? A cleaner for your house? How about Charlotte tilbury make up?

my head is spinning
Do you think the new link thing is affecting her? I've seen she keeps ringing it on her stories to draw attention to it but I guess its not as appealing as the swipe up to people! I know I'm certainly less likely to click for some reason.

Her scattergun approach is exactly her problem! Who is she trying to appeal to? Kids who want to buy colourful pens do not control the cleaning budget in their houses and probably can't afford Charlotte Tilbury make up. I love how when she gets a new sponsor she tries to shoehorn it into EVERYTHING for a while. So now its the pens. Previously its been collagen drinks, CBD oil, raisins....all gone now. She's shilling a new protein bar too so i'm guessing the deal with Misfits is over.

Also why the duck when she just did a MASSIVE snack order from that appalling looking budget app did she then need to order in a whole load more snacks? Petrol crisis everywhere but Shel boy still needs her midnight chocolate. What a dick/

I definitely think the link thing will be harder for influencers, not as inviting as the old swipe up for sure.
Cannot believe the state of her hair, it surely isn’t normal for it to look like that. Must be in such awful condition that it didn’t respond well at all to the dye. I think she should chop it short and quit dying it for a while. Probably should stop styling it so much too.

the rat has gone off to Italy. If there is a person out of many who don't deserve these free trips and add no value and bring nothing to the table, its Emma Shel here. Absolutely gets me raging to see this grubby, scrounger who has never actually worked a day in her life, spends her time scamming people and spamming them with her cookie filled links be able to go on these free trips.

cannot wait to see her downfall and for her to fade into irrelevancy. disgusting POS

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She will successfully make Sicily look cheap like Benidorm. Plenty of gurning and wearing of sweaty polyester. She‘ll eat pizza and carbonara (won’t eat anything authentic) And tip 5p. To be honest it looked to me like she was Danielle peazers plus one, I’m not convinced she gets invited to things herself anymore.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.