Em Sheldon #10 lies to MPs, middle aged mummy’s hate me, and called my mam’s dog ug-ly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also think she lies and puts AD pr on everything, to make it look like brands are working with her.

Reactions: 16
I also think she lies and puts AD pr on everything, to make it look like brands are working with her.
This is actually a very good point…
She already sends herself questions to make her seem more popular so actually wouldn’t put it passed her

Reactions: 11
No way is this her gig to go to Sicily. She’s just the plus one. But she’ll lie because it makes her look like she’s got something going on. Again the target market is off. It’s some massive Villa with staff and if you look at the account she tags it’s all families. God knows why they are sending this weirdo to gurn around their Villa. Who exactly will book it off the strength of a shel boy stay 🤣

Reactions: 7
28B50D61-FCF6-4BBF-9C51-CD62E4567494.jpeg

What is “this” supposed to be? All I see is Shelboy’s rocking swaying gurning taking up the whole frame. She looks demented as usual. She should apologise to Sicily.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She looks like a lunatic. It totally reflects the manic, gurning idiot she is

Reactions: 6
This is actually a very good point…
She already sends herself questions to make her seem more popular so actually wouldn’t put it passed her
Exactly this !!! So, not too long ago, she was doing a Q & A - Ask me anything. So I asked her when would she be doing a flat tour. 😂 Yes, I said "flat". She just ignored my question. Every single "question" was, conveniently, for details about her holiday. Long ass answers from Em. All she had to do was say "soon" or "never" to my question. Not one question was unrelated to her AD / Affiliate link / Sponsored post.
The girl is vile. There is nothing decent or redeemable about her.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Instagram feeds their narcissism by letting them post their own questions. They are actually adding to their disorder.

Reactions: 6
Did anyone else see her story from yesterday where she said the house staff had done her laundry? The gym shark tag was still on 🤣 she’s crazy

Also saw a reel from her which was “university hacks” with just the most basic stuff ever with a massive ad for collect plus in it. I just wish she would try a bit harder with her content

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I really don’t get this villa holiday. do they just stay there and have everything done for them? No actually seeing sicily?

that collect plus reel is cringe. She had to squeeze in that she went to Canada for uni 🤣 babe it was like 6 weeks you were there stop lying. Also encourging pre drinking before people go out, great public health message to get piled with booze at home. Idiot

Reactions: 10
I don't get it either. It seems quite pricey and exclusive and basically a wedding venue! Whereas on her insta she is giving people tips to save money by getting pissed at home! She looks so puffy in that ad too. What is she doing to her face?!

Reactions: 5
Maybe her face is exhausted from all the free unhealthy food she is shoving into it.

cooking from fresh ingredients keeps you slimmer, younger & better looking. All this free stuff is overwhelming her.

Did anyone else see her story from yesterday where she said the house staff had done her laundry? The gym shark tag was still on 🤣 she’s crazy

Also saw a reel from her which was “university hacks” with just the most basic stuff ever with a massive ad for collect plus in it. I just wish she would try a bit harder with her content
I noticed the tag thing still on the clothes, she'd just ripped the cardboard bit off, but couldn't be bothered to actually cut the string thing! God I've never come across anyone so lazy and grubby, literally nothing surprises me with her anymore! Also shoe horning a Collect+ ad into some crap reel about uni hacks, duck shes a joke and I really hope she reads here!

Reactions: 10
All she keeps going on about is weddings 🤣 hun I think your cock lodger will have got the hint by now.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Of all the influencers I bet Shel Boy is proper vexed that insta is down. Can’t earn those affiliate pennies without insta 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think a lot of them will be suffering from all sorts of a anxiety.

they are always 1 step away from being deleted.

may least with a real job they have to pay you notice.

Reactions: 9
100%. I was just thinking if your whole way of earning money is reliant on one app and it goes down for a prolonged period these influencers are fucked. Part of me hopes it’s offline for a week and a lot of people realise they don’t need to listen to these scammers and idiots and the industry falls on its arse. Wishful thinking though

Reactions: 13
Instagram has all the power.
This lot think they are invincible with all their free meals.
The lockdown stopped all their outings, this outage might stop their income.

If they weren’t so scammy / greedy then I might have some sympathy.

Reactions: 7
The free tit would soon dry up with no platform for them to promote it on. I guess tik tok would surge further but most influencers arent established on tik tok. Tik tok seems to have its own stars and they are generally younger, Gen Z age.

This is brilliant. Although TikTok is becoming popular, it seems to be more for stupid videos than properly influencing.
I read that staff at Facebook can't even get into their work accounts!!! I hope it is down for a while.. Shitfluencers like Emma are not on the scale of Zoe Sugg who at least has books, merch, etc out.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.