Em Sheldon #10 lies to MPs, middle aged mummy’s hate me, and called my mam’s dog ug-ly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Basically Matt booked and paid for a 3 day holiday to Ibiza because they are cheap and cannot afford a week in Ibiza. She then has been given a free 6 day stay at a hotel so has decided to stay in Ibiza (she would as she has no work in the UK). Hence the Ad pr.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Basically Matt booked and paid for a 3 day holiday to Ibiza because they are cheap and cannot afford a week in Ibiza. She then has been given a free 6 day stay at a hotel so has decided to stay in Ibiza (she would as she has no work in the UK). Hence the Ad pr.
Infuriating! I don't even look at her content and want to go there so I don't understand how the hotel think it's a good deal.

Reactions: 3
Infuriating! I don't even look at her content and want to go there so I don't understand how the hotel think it's a good deal.
I’m sure her hard working team mummy and brother put in a great review about her via email to secure the goods and get a free stay when the travel industry is on its arse. I’m sure it went something like this -

“Hi it’s the CEO of Em Shel X (Mama Shel) and my daughter literally has 100K + followers on Instagram so she will post in exchange for a free stay. I may have forgotten to mention that actually her engagement is dire and no one actually cares but she HAS to post 20+ stories a day and gurn in a bikini.. so help a girl out? Anyway, an extra free week stay will be perfect as she’s actually unemployed and doesn’t work a day in her life, so she has nothing to go home too.

Plus did I mention that she’ll happily tip waiters €10 for the whole time and WILL post that she has done so!

Kind Regards

CEO, managing director and sponger Mama Sheldon xxxx”

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So cheap booking a 3 night stay in Ibiza!! Clearly must have begged the hotel for free nights. So embarrassing. Imagine organising your hols that way because you’re too cheap to pay. And then bragging about how expensive the hotel is and all the restaurants she’s been too. She’s a parody.

Reactions: 11
God she is just fading into obscurity isn't she. Any brand willing to pay her for anything to do with hair are just foolish aren't they. Did you see the state of the table in her story this morning where she was showing her gym kit? Looked like a pair of dirty knickers on it!

Reactions: 8
God she is just fading into obscurity isn't she. Any brand willing to pay her for anything to do with hair are just foolish aren't they. Did you see the state of the table in her story this morning where she was showing her gym kit? Looked like a pair of dirty knickers on it!
7156A03D-A41B-40F9-8B14-B40FF29D41D2.jpeg

🤢🤢🥴 guess that’s how you treat a 5* free hotel stay

• Haha
  • Sick
🤣🤣 good spot. Leaving dirty keks on the table 🤮 Stay classy Shel!
Girl is a mess, always has been always will be.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
5944DB63-B505-47CE-A187-D1C576E34104.jpeg

Ooohhhh so the FREE hotel stay also comes with staff that steal things ey.. wonder if it was worth it..

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
So, after a free stay she publically accuses her host of stealing.

ungrateful

• Wow
Bit of a dilemma for her isn't it. She's asking 'what people would do' as a way of outing them rather than doing what normal people would do which is speak to management, file a report/complaint. But I'm guessing given that as they've given her a free stay they may well have told her to piss off or perhaps she feels like she can't complain directly!

Lets look at this another way Em. What was the cost of your gifted stay vs your 'sentimental' sandals? Fairly sure you are still quids up and can just go and buy a new pair. All she has gone on about all week is how much money she's spent on food so surely this is just a drop in the ocean for luxe old Em!

Why are they sentimental? Didn’t she buy them recently at Bicester or something?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Wow what she’s making quite an accusation there isn’t she. Which friend is she asking on behalf of? Or does she mean herself.
I mean if they are such sentimental sandals why did she only notice when she got home they were missing? She was in Ibiza a while, did she not unpack her case properly and notice?

Reactions: 9
Why’s she saying “asking for a friend” when that phrase usually used for banter and this is clearly serious.

She’s like a 12 year old, can’t handle anything herself.

Reactions: 6
She probably left them under the hotel bed, she’s messy at the best of times despite constantly saying she needs to fix all the clutter

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Why she asking for advice on what to do aswell.. like contact the place you had them stolen? Or will they turn around and say “just the value of your free stay cause your content was tit😂

She probably left them under the hotel bed, she’s messy at the best of times despite constantly saying she needs to fix all the clutter
Was literally coming here to say she probably left them in the room somewhere under all the rubbish! Who would want to steal her manky old sandals anyway? Bet they stink anyway after her wearing them in 30 degree heat and flesh coloured tights 😂 god she’s such a filthy grub

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.