Elsafrost29 #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'll be honest am questioning am I normal how the hell are people still saying I look up to you my kids aspire to be you shes literally just broke that chrissy knowing full well he has mental health issues
I sincerely hope heโ€™s not โ€˜brokenโ€™ what she said is what I expected at least... sheโ€™s ๐Ÿคข what else can she say now.. sheโ€™s been homophobic and generally a sket toward him..
Heโ€™s just living his best life... without her.. seeeya

Reactions: 8
BF on her live before . Bragging she got new stuff and how henched she is showing her knot in a piece of string muscles.

Them flowers where Deffo a set up . Just so happened to have the camera out as she opens the door . Only the breadcrumbs will fall for tit like that and I bet a few will comment making out it was them sent the flowers๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Reactions: 7
Cos the first thing you do when the door goes is start recording ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿค” isnโ€™t it? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Yep!!! Especially if ur as โ€œPopular โ€œ as she is!! ,,Bet she had a twitchy ass and was shitting little brown onions before she opened that door tho ,,,incase she got that Fod of hers caved in good and proper with a FULL Keg,by one of her many enemies ๐Ÿคญ

• Haha
BF is an embarrassment.. the video of her opening the door is her PP on FB, iโ€™m sure the girl delivering them looks familiar from her past videos?? or maybe she has just looks like one of her Cronies ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿคฃ

Reactions: 2
I canโ€™t believe Chrissy feels he has to justify or prove himself to that rotten slag. Iโ€™ve had friends in the past Iโ€™ve fallen out with etc and never once would I even consider hurting them in any way shape or form because Iโ€™m a decent human being and itโ€™s not in me to try and ruin anybody. Sheโ€™s a sick fucker and is going to have a very lonely life. Team Chrissy and Chelsey here. We see right through her the calculated witch.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Notice BF said she going for a jog with the dog then puts on her oversized manchester special coat :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Iโ€™m not convinced loubo is a breadcrumb she deleted her video supporting bf yesterday. Sheโ€™s scared of bf
I think someoneโ€™s said it before - BF would normally be prime fodder for oldbanger to rip the piss out of - maybe BF has something on her ๐Ÿค”

Reactions: 4
I canโ€™t believe Chrissy feels he has to justify or prove himself to that rotten slag. Iโ€™ve had friends in the past Iโ€™ve fallen out with etc and never once would I even consider hurting them in any way shape or form because Iโ€™m a decent human being and itโ€™s not in me to try and ruin anybody. Sheโ€™s a sick fucker and is going to have a very lonely life. Team Chrissy and Chelsey here. We see right through her the calculated witch.
You know I was thinking the same, we have all falling out with people but itโ€™s itโ€™s low to even disclose personal things about them. Sheโ€™s trying to hurt him anyway she can. Speaks more of her than it does him. Heโ€™s such a good looking guy also, shame heโ€™s not straight.

• Heart
Girls, come on now.

I agree CherylFibness is an absolute head case but there no need to start attacking her appearance. That makes us just as bad as arl BF.
I can only get on board with ripping the back out of BFs looks cos she deserves it ALL

X

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.