Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ginge793

Just seen Chrissys TT.. Made up he's cut the toxic out of his life.
It must kill BF inside to see chrissy and chelsey move on in their lives and they look so much better for it.
#teamchrissy #chelsey
Bread flaps get a wash ya PJs look rotten 🤢

Reactions: 13

Letmetellya

Chatty Member
Oh and may I add I’m his friend but it’s not me feeding back he doesn’t even know it’s me on here but there will be people telling him I just come on here for a laugh I don’t want to drag people into things etc or unsettle people with actual mental health

• Heart

Theslip

yeah I saw a Rosie live when she came back and bfs was mentioned and she said I can’t talk about that
Definitely beginning to think rosie report to guards is reason why elsa got free staycation wkd with the bizzies. If report been looked into rosie cant jeoprodise her name or case and elsa cant jeoprodise her freedom. Meanwhile chezkeyganster want us to believe mersey side has her on speed dial to pass on information like she the CID of tt 🤣

• Haha

Squashedbanana

VIP Member
The other thing... Casual drug use. For a start 99.9% of the population do not do coke! I’m no angel I have done it several times when I used to be out and about in my early twenties BUT you cannot play the mental health card and go on coke binges! It’s drives me up the wall!!

Elitesquad

Lol at BF saying Chelsey wouldn't have given any of the winnings out, if any of the crumbs are reading I got £200 and played £1

• Heart

mrsf15

Chatty Member
Right for future reference again because I’m in trouble AGAIN for the 50th time today.

- Keep it PG-13 or the thread will be closed and they won’t let us start a new one
- Can somebody if they think on tag me or somebody else when we reach page 50 so that a new thread can be started

apart from that keep the laughs coming cause mrsf needs them and I’ll miss you when I’m gone 😂😂

• Heart

Jinxyroo

Chatty Member
Awww well I missed the lot just like I do these threads now lol don’t have Facebook and missed the TT one , can see from you all she’s on her finest vile haven’t learnt any lessons self
And FYI Alexandra I think you are her spy on this PUBLIC forum someone needs to be coz it’s evident her basic literacy skills are missing she can’t even read comments so hi ... fuck you and fuck off ... have a nice day now 😁

• Heart

Cagney250

Hello everyone only just joined your thread.
Been watching for a bit & glad i did,used to follow bf on her various pages as just thought was entertaining at first.Saw her for what she really his from the info on here.Finally unfollowed all accounts when started on Chelsey & Rosie & crossed the line definately with that kind of talk.She truely is a nasty piece of work.just like to say thanks to you all as been bit nervous to post.

NosyCowBag89

Anyone else’s hubby think they are having an affair because they are up till all hours on their phone catching up on breadflaps adventures? 🤷🏻‍♀️😂
I’ve been lucky my husbands away working in Aberdeen til tomorrow so I’ve been throwing the kids into bed with loads of bribes, and spending all night catching up, cross referencing, digging for more dirt 😂 he’s back tomorrow... I need an excuse As to why I’ve done F all since Saturday 🙄😳

• Haha

xxDannixx

haha Chrissy must be aware as he just invaded Chelsea's TT, keep smiling lad we got your back ;)

Mrskane29

VIP Member
Offfft yous see thay live and she's just flipped on dean for telling her to calm down?!!

ive got it recorded x

• Haha
  • Heart

Chocco

Chatty Member
Phew I made it, christ people never a dull day is there! I’m headed over to TikTok now for the catch up on that side. Thank god I’ve got you lot to keep me updated. My fomo has subsided now. 😂

• Haha

Doveytale

Girls, come on now.

I agree CherylFibness is an absolute head case but there no need to start attacking her appearance. That makes us just as bad as arl BF.
I can only get on board with ripping the back out of BFs looks cos she deserves it ALL

X

• Heart

xxDannixx

Alexandra ruth........ yes we are talking about you,
you pinhead who has your tracky or jumper glued to you
BF sister asked if you had kids you said yes 1 and then went in the room with him
like you are a caring mum.... you JOKE no wonder your up BF smelly ass :sick:

DID YOU HEAR THAT WHEN I GO BACK THE POLICE STATION :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

MissPiggyx

Someone has actually commented “life has now begun” on bf vid cos she got a follow back 😔😩 I just can’t cope with these desperados, absolute little begging wet wipes, some of these ‘fans’ are actual grown ups with kids and jobs but get a hard on from a wool on tiktok replying them 😷
Wtf!!🤣🤣🤣 I would rather eat belly button fluff than have join BF,s fan possy!! The little crumbs all getting a wide on coz they think they are TT famous,,,Absolute Melts!!! 😂

• Haha

Alip

Meerkats we are like on here when summits goin down or a live is occurring on TT

• Haha
  • Heart

Weescotslass

Wow just fucking wow!!! That fb live I was on and recorded it all! I am actually disgusted in what I heard. Saying Chrissy Gee had aids, he was a leach and took her for everything. Then Chelsey was brought down to nothing. And she then said about the police having her phone because she was being bullied!!!! Hahahahahaah. She then wouldn’t mention Rosies name just said that some one sent her a threatening card and shared her details over TT and that’s why the police took her phone. !!! She turned everything around to make it out she was the one who went to the police!!! Buuuulllllssssshhhhoiiitteeeeeeeeee

• Angry
  • Wow

Loggybear

Chatty Member
Right couldnt help myself just seen chrissygee87 has done a video god bless him what and evil bitch arl BF is poor chrissy good on you for bettering yourself lad your life is what you make it ❤❤👍
Once he let her go he sorted himself out. Good for him 💙💙

• Heart