Elsafrost29 #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oooh well done! This is my first week back too and I've been soooo bloody good!!
Can you all stop with the SW chats, Iโ€™m over here, off plan sneaking in a few Jaffa cakes before bed cos my fellas working away and canโ€™t see me ๐Ÿท and you lot are making me feel guilty ๐Ÿ˜‚

P.S well done on being good though #tattlefitnessjourney

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Chrissy just given TL a shout out on a TT appreciated the positivity posted about him - heโ€™s a sound lad โค

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I commented on one of these threads a few days ago saying I thought chrissy gee was a hanger on arse licker ect I got it completely wrong the guy who I was talking about wasn't him its someone else she videos with regular. I was just looking at that chrissys tts and realised it aint him. Feel a twit now ๐Ÿ™ˆ
You mean dopey dean its OK that got shut down pretty quick tbh and also chelsey blimey you've been busy girl all these accounts threads and convos your having with yourself you are one talented lady i must say ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ™ˆ

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Jesusss, havenโ€™t been in since about 6 been out for my birthday๐Ÿ˜‚ Just caught up! God girls use are rapid with these threads! Knew it wouldnโ€™t be long till mouth started again the vile cow!!
Happy birthday DAHLINNN โค
Hope you enjoyed yourself!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Ah i wish i could, bleeping love a council dinner but back on slimming world, lost 9lb over 2 weeks, need to keep it up!
Well done ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿปโค wish I could. I only have to look at chocolate and I gain a pound ๐Ÿ˜’

Reactions: 3
Oh talking about that div whereโ€™s he been today ๐Ÿค” maybe he will be next on the hit list ๐Ÿ˜‚
Heโ€™s probably knocking one off in his cock sock while snuggled up in his new bedding set of BF ,hoping that he donโ€™t wake his mum!!๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Aw Chrissy Gs videos in tik tok ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿฅฐ sheโ€™s absolutely horrible isnโ€™t she ay bless him , heโ€™s confirmed a lot about what weโ€™ve already said , yenno sheโ€™s gunna come out with a load of lies donโ€™t yeh about him , he seems so on edge with it all , poor lads started over an has new beginnings ahead of him an thatโ€™s what she will HATE him for more than anything , sheโ€™s gunna make a show of herself why doesnโ€™t she just leave the lad alone !! How sad ay all because he didnโ€™t wanna go on holiday an be controlled by him , I just wish she would get a permanent ban from all SM for life , she is always an will always be out to ruin people if they do her any wrong or donโ€™t do as she wants she will attack in a heartbeat because we all know it has to be about the narcissistic bully vile breathing thing that she is ! Am really upset after watching his videos As Iโ€™ve mentioned before I really am such an empath and I feel for him yet I could NEVER feel any empathy towards BF because if all the hate an negativity she spreads on a daily basis I just donโ€™t like bullyโ€™s an thatโ€™s what she is plain an simple a bully an a narcissist an what sheโ€™s doing tomorrow with this live is classic narcissist behaviour because she knows Chrissy so well an obviously how his mental health is effected an she will be buzzing knowing how sheโ€™s making that poor lad feel tomorrow , sad yenno really sad an chelsey although chelsey can hold her own and is a strong woman SHOUT OUT TO CHELSEY ๐Ÿฅฐ Chrissy luv if yeh reading this best of luck in your new beginnings chin up lad this will all soon be old news , at least your not around her or have to bump into her , you do you an keep that gorgeous smile on your face !! God am so emotional over him yenno she is vile !

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Guys I love you all but I've got to come off here I am addicted and not getting anything else done in real life. You'd have my TT and I'm still supporting on there. Its been a ride ๐Ÿ˜˜

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Heโ€™s probably knocking one off in his cock sock while snuggled up in his new bedding set of BF ,hoping that he donโ€™t wake his mum!!๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Or maybe his mam has told him heโ€™s no aloud to play with her as she will get him in trouble ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 4
You mean dopey dean its OK that got shut down pretty quick tbh and also chelsey blimey youve been busy girl all these accounts threads and c9nvos your having with yourself you are one talented lady i must say ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ™ˆ
Isnโ€™t it amazing how she manages to disguises herself with all the different linguistic styles also.
Absolutely genius ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Jesusss, havenโ€™t been in since about 6 been out for my birthday๐Ÿ˜‚ Just caught up! God girls use are rapid with these threads! Knew it wouldnโ€™t be long till mouth started again the vile cow!!
Happy birthday hope you had a lovely day โค

• Heart
You mean dopey dean its OK that got shut down pretty quick tbh and also chelsey blimey you've been busy girl all these accounts threads and convos your having with yourself you are one talented lady i must say ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ™ˆ
Whattttt???

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.