Elsafrost29 #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I must admit it was shock, casually scrolling through witty tattle bastard comments and then BAM ‘literally’ BF .. in your face!! 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Who’s ChrissyG’s friend in here.. sure someone would have warned him about the exposé.. personally I don’t give a 🐀 ass.. it’s just going to be regurgitated 💩

I also think this.. but I don’t make peoples lives a misery and if I did I would deserve to be treated poorly.
Me 🤚🏼 I can almost bet my life on what she will say she will spew the same shite she did last time they fell out it will only get her in more tit if she’s been arrested

• Heart
The live better not be at 11 I’ll be cycling home from work 😭 do it at 10 you bleeping zoom

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t think I’m going to watch old BF dish the dirt tomorrow.
I’m not in the least bit interested in what she has to say it will either all have been said before , none of her business are complete lies . And I couldn’t stand another round of her horrendous laugh , I see it’s back on her last video and it goes right through me. 45 years ago my parents used to take me to see my great uncle in an asylum ( and it really was still called that and his parents weren’t given any choice about him being there) and his room mate used to laugh in the same way , honestly it’s disturbing listening to her .

Reactions: 5
Me 🤚🏼 I can almost bet my life on what she will say she will spew the same shite she did last time they fell out it will only get her in more tit if she’s been arrested
I hope he’s ok, the last thing he needs is to be dragged into this tit. He’s on a new path now, in her own words... she needs to leave his name out of her mouth. 💕

Reactions: 9
Oh and may I add I’m his friend but it’s not me feeding back he doesn’t even know it’s me on here but there will be people telling him I just come on here for a laugh I don’t want to drag people into things etc or unsettle people with actual mental health

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I don’t think I’m going to watch old BF dish the dirt tomorrow.
I’m not in the least bit interested in what she has to say it will either all have been said before , none of her business are complete lies . And I couldn’t stand another round of her horrendous laugh , I see it’s back on her last video and it goes right through me. 45 years ago my parents used to take me to see my great uncle in an asylum ( and it really was still called that and his parents weren’t given any choice about him being there) and his room mate used to laugh in the same way , honestly it’s disturbing listening to her .
I agree, it won’t be true, relevant or interesting! Also I’ll be at work so I won’t be able to watch it anyway 🙄

Reactions: 5
Hey guys I'm fairly new to TL but someone mentioned earlier about her saying she loves to receive cards......

I have the theory that the more cards etc she gets from 'fans' the more she can show to the bizzies to support her story of 'im on there to help people'......

Reactions: 4
I mean what can she spill on Chelsey that the majority of us already don't know?! Chelsey has been transparent about everything i feel!! Clutching at straws ald kingsmill is!

Reactions: 10
If she had any other ‘dirt’ she wouldn’t have been able to hold it in, especially on Chelsey.

Reactions: 6
I mean what can she spill on Chelsey that the majority of us already don't know?! Chelsey has been transparent about everything i feel!! Clutching at straws ald kingsmill is!
I think her big evidence will be that video that was floating around at the weekend that Chelsey has already addressed and responded to. Maybe some more of the background details of went on. But to be honest, Chelsey and Elsa don’t know each other that well and Chelsey said they hadn’t met up that much before they fell out and it had only been months of knowing each other. so I can’t see Elsa knowing anything much worth knowing!

Reactions: 4
Someone has actually commented “life has now begun” on bf vid cos she got a follow back 😔😩 I just can’t cope with these desperados, absolute little begging wet wipes, some of these ‘fans’ are actual grown ups with kids and jobs but get a hard on from a wool on tiktok replying them 😷

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So Alexandra has posted a link to the woman, Ida, who I think got a shoutout from elsa at some point for being "loyal and having her back" at some point in a live. She's sent alexandra over 50quid worth of gifts of her wishlist, including an echo dot. It's obvious this woman has learning difficulties, and she says herself on one of her vids that she has terrible anxiety and aspergers. After Elsa calling Rosies kids "cripples" and being generally disgusting to anyone she thinks she's better than (which is simultaneously everybody and nobody)this just doesn't sit right with me.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Hey guys I'm fairly new to TL but someone mentioned earlier about her saying she loves to receive cards......

I have the theory that the more cards etc she gets from 'fans' the more she can show to the bizzies to support her story of 'im on there to help people'......
Is she actually giving out her address? Is she that stupid 🙈 she has her grandkid sometimes in that house! She could have total weirdos turning up

So Alexandra has posted a link to the woman, Ida, who I think got a shoutout from elsa at some point for being "loyal and having her back" at some point in a live. She's sent alexandra over 50quid worth of gifts of her wishlist, including an echo dot. It's obvious this woman has learning difficulties, and she says herself on one of her vids that she has terrible anxiety and aspergers. After Elsa calling Rosies kids "cripples" and being generally disgusting to anyone she thinks she's better than (which is simultaneously everybody and nobody)this just doesn't sit right with me.
Taking advantage of people with special needs is the most disgusting thing ever it makes me sick 🤮

• Sad
@Theslip

I wrestle with this too a little and see your point.

She would have been a nightmare at school and that would contribute to her illiteracy, that’s forgivable as she was a child. But, she’s an adult now and makes choices, she will have been given so much support throughout her time in the judicial system, functional maths and English are both free at college.

She doesn’t ‘work’ or have children to look after so has no excuse - she’s just a chancer/dosser ... which again would be forgivable if she were a nice person - but she’s not.
She studied ‘Hotel Reception’ at college (according to her Facebook page) - can you imagine being greeted and checked in by arl BF? I’d walk straight back out again 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.