Elsafrost29 #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chelseys latest video .. actually made me so fin angry !
That poor Chrissy ! Disgusting behaviour from bp today! Proper disgusting

• Sad
Reactions: 10
RIGHT GIRLS, we should all be shitting ourselves Chezza is fumingggg, she knows this because her jaw is twitching and tight!! RUN

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sent herself flowers the melt 😂
Pffft! Yeah cause she seems the flower type 🙄 should of sent her a 20 deck and 3 litre. She would a flashed you her gash for that. The flowers are definitely from herself!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
she just said how if you mention bf again i will block you faster then ever but before i do follow me so we can have a chat

WTF !! 🐴 :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
we cant talk about her daughter , dont ever ever ever ever mention her ever ever ever :unsure:

her daughter with adhd will be embarrassed with a x baghead squareteeth thirst trap cringey mother
with coco pops for teeth

:sick:your daughter will get bullied because you are vile, :sick:

Reactions: 4
Well that was a cliff hanger, why's she saying we are talking about her daughter? I didn't even know she had one 😂. Anyways none of us know what will happen next and I guess we won't cause we've been blocked 😭💔

Reactions: 6
Option no. 1 Lady gaga aka her biggest fan kl
Option no. 2 pin head
Option 3. Bf herself

I’m offering 2-1 odds on favourite that she bought them herself!
I’m going to throw loubobang into the mix as an outsider and markmoore12 or maybe 💩💡 as it was obviously giro day yesterday ha.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.