Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Blimey. It’s taken me about an hour and 20 mins to catch up with #7 and this. You lot make me laugh and keep me entertained seeing as I can’t have family and friends round for a while. Cheers tattlers 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Weescotslass

And an other thing BF ya complete bellend since ur sending ur wee breadcrumbs over here to stick up for u!!! Chelsey never asked as to make anything up about u!! Ur doing it all urself away honestly take a long hard look in the mirror and see why everyone u ever go near abandons u!!!!!!! Ffs you can’t actually be soo thick to think it’s everyone else’s fault.. NAWWW ITS U THATS THE ISSUE

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Lonewolf

VIP Member
I know I said I was going but just wanted to say thank you for letting me spill my guts to you in messages 😂 I feel better with having shared what I said with another person in the know! Sorry for being soppy and derailing! 😘
I'm here for you also ❤ & that goes for anyone else who is struggling and needs a private chat! I've been on here long enough to know the dance and that sometimes things can get to ya! 💌

• Heart
Reactions: 12

MissPiggyx

I really don’t think that BF is wired right tbh.Im a sympathetic person,show compassion,empathy,and believe everyone deserves a chance in life,I have been brought up never to judge people by their past,as we all make mistakes but most of us learn from it.I’m sure most of us Tattlers have faced hardships and some might still be facing them this very day,,Mental Health of any kind is a huge struggle,and I applaud anyone (including myself)for dealing with it on a daily basis.Since recently dipping my toes in this tattle.life ,I can hand on heart say I have never chatted with such a fab bunch of strangers before,🤗🥰You lot are anything but bully’s,you all speak from the heart and offer support to each other,with 1 common goal,to bring down the vile egotistical species that destroy peoples life’s.BF is a victim of her own dramas that she creates,a drain on society,& the worst role model iv ever saw in my life.So Any Crumbs that are spying on here ,,Wake the fook up,,, Coz BF ur Queen is as Toxic as they come!!!! 😡🤬Sorry rant over!!! 😳

• Heart

Mrskane29

VIP Member
Will probably be slaughtered for this. Please dont I'm not fan of bf and her madness she's of the box altogether and is vile bully But can we please not pull someone on basis of spelling, pronunciation or capability of being able to read and write
Genuine people with learning difficulties in the reading writing spelling areas i would never mock... however someone claiming to be better than everyone else who doesn't even know her ABCs il mock all day long! Compared to what she rips people for it's nothing

• Heart

Loggybear

Chatty Member
Me too, I honestly cant believe she did that and I can confirm he absolutely hasn't because my brother has been with Chrissy many times, he loves him! I spoke to him after that live and he said its bullshit and that Chrissy is one of the nicest people he has ever known!
Try send him our love and tell him we know she chats absolute dog shit and we hope he is ok

• Heart
Can we please remember the time she posted to her VIP her arsehole with shit hanging from it. Its just hilarious 😂🤣😂😂
I only heard about this on the last thread yesterday , just when I thort I was up to date on everything 😂 ahh I still can’t believe it, did it actually have shite on it 🙈 can’t believe an even asking that question 😂 cringing for meself that much I’ve just clenched next bum cheeks ☺

• Haha

Jambojambo

VIP Member
Good morning
Ive been at work since 4 got all my jobs done, text my boss and told him I really don’t need his interference today and to stay the fuck where he is 40 miles away. I’m ready for the 10/11 o clock show down shit show 💃

• Haha

Letmetellya

Chatty Member
Im just bookmarking like Hansel and gretal so I don’t get lost for the 10th time this week I’m off to sleep keeping up with you lot does me in. See you all bright and early for tomorrow’s installment

• Heart

DocFartin

@Theslip

I wrestle with this too a little and see your point.

She would have been a nightmare at school and that would contribute to her illiteracy, that’s forgivable as she was a child. But, she’s an adult now and makes choices, she will have been given so much support throughout her time in the judicial system, functional maths and English are both free at college.

She doesn’t ‘work’ or have children to look after so has no excuse - she’s just a chancer/dosser ... which again would be forgivable if she were a nice person - but she’s not.

• Heart

Theslip

She needs to get over this delusion of grandeur that everyone is jealous of here

1. People talk about her because she gives us something to talk about like Corrie like eastenders like reality car crash tv I’m not jealous of eastenders but I’ll talk about it

2. The Vile abusive venom she spits and says oh we all say stuff when we’re angry... yeah we do stuff we secretly mean like I’ve got my partner a fat twat in anger Cos he’s piled on weight snd was calling me things ( it was a bad argument only happened that one ) but I mean I meant it the kids started looking like a squirrel with his cheeks... I have never got so mad I’ve shouted slurs at people or racist remarks

3.She gets her little no hopers who have no money or no friends who follow her and think that what she’s saying is normal to attack people so she doesn’t have to that’s inciting hate along with the hate speech

4. She is exactly what people talk about when they say they hide behind mental health my mental health is suffering fuck off you rat. You spit hate and don’t understand the come back that peoole don’t agree with you and the reason peoole don’t agree with you the normal ones is because they have an educated mind and an empathetic heart!

no one is jealous or a rinsed our slag who’s had her kids taken away from here who has no real deep and meaningful friendships who sits online Everyday begging for people to pay for her piss flap pics so she can get a bag of beak with her jaw line that must have been carved in my a brick her long horse face and her balding head... the fact she has no intellect I mean the silly bob can’t even lip sync properly or spell who the hell would be jealous of you the reason people talk about you hunz is because we laugh at you not with you you’re a joke Birkenhead Joke
This comment 100% percent spon on. Cant stop thinkin about poor chrissy my heart goes out to him. All for clout the yoke of thing thinkin she some sort of a god she boils my blood. I actually feel sorry for her family and kids because if she was my mam sister or child she would have been disowned long time ago and wouldnt never admit to ever been related to the sewer rat

• Heart

MissPiggyx

I bet it’s got yellow pit stains 🤮
Oh never mind, it's the vid of BF snorting coke off her hand in her hottub
Why doesn’t Yeasty Queen invite All her fans to share her hot tub? She cud get the pressure washer on them with a yard brush and scrub the Fookers down coz they all look like they are in need of a good wash! They all look like they av slithered out of a drain ffs!! 🤮

• Haha

Watchadoin

I’m going to move off the sofa and participate with life away from BF for a few hours.
As it looks like there will be another thread soon ..... ‘don’t leave me behind Jack 😗 the waters so cold’ ....little titanic humour there for you ..... well I amuse myself anyway 😂 back later tattlers 😘

• Heart

MissPiggyx

It’s the caption for me 🙄🙄🙄 who you trying to convince?!
It’s the caption for me 🙄🙄🙄 who you trying to convince?!
It’s the comments from her crumbs that crease me!! 🤣U can imagine them on their knees,overcome with emotion,crying all over their phones while writing them,Thinking,,,,maybe BF WILL notice me this time🙏!! Maybe when all this Corona is over she could get a real job ,,, On the Stage🤩,,,,in a pantomime as Widow Twanky!!

• Haha

Alip

Chrissy and Chels are the real MVP’s who people should be looking up to as they have suffered really adversity in life and overcame it. If my daughter grows up to idolise someone like BF I would wool her up those stairs and make her do 10 Hail Marys. She’s the reason we still have to fight for certain communities in 2020 because she spews out hate and kids think it’s ok because she was angry and she doesn’t mean it cos her mates are trans/gay! It does my nut in. If only they could see the hypocrisy.
exactly , ive asked my teenage daughter does BF come up on her tic toc and thankfully she doesnt , cannot understand theres mothers even calling her queen etc fs what planet are they on at all or is it to gain followers but i despair , even there a minute ago a women had a vid up about how ppl should stop putting bread down there vaginas mocking bf as its degrading to women obvs a minion follower. when for weeks now all you hear out of bf .s gob is ppls minge again this morning about chelseys minge ,.their complete hypocrites