Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Don't tag me, there's a support forum!
Thread locked, far too many people breaking the rules and you were given lots of warnings.

The rules on tattle apply to everyone.

• Angry
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 66
Wish she would stop talking about me someone’s just messaged to say she’s said I’m a big nosed bitch that sells babies. It’s so hard trying not to retaliate but I cba with her she’s just a deadbeat

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Thread 14 👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽 Well done beautiful tattle heads , spreading this page with love an light an all things bright for us all

Omfg 🤣🤣🤣 that’s just had me howling at me phone in the car park sat in me car after watchin chelseys videos 😂😂😂 good on chelsey tho she is not scared an I know this she’s just not reatlisted with any threats back until now an good on her I say ! She is a wise ass our chels an I was smiling so hard at me phone watchin her videos an then I came on here an see this an I was howling then like full on laughing me head off sat in the car , brilliant , oh an btw BF that sofa chelseys got is quite an expensive sofa , not like your crush velvet tacky sofa that every man an his dog seem to have from these furniture shops who make shite sofas , oh anno I sound petty ther but it’s just the truth an anno BF hates the truth it makes her all anxious an chomping at the bit!

• Heart
Reactions: 18

MissPiggyx

Oh can she fuck off apparently she’s dealing with this in a banter way now I know she’s not the sharpest tool in the box but she does understand how banter works right?
Maybe she should change her name from Banter Queen ( coz she clearly doesn’t understand the meaning of the word) To Canter Queen ! coz isn’t that what horses do? Horsey Horsey don’t you stop,,just let ur flaps go flippity Flop,,🤣🐎Hahaha sorry Iv just ate two tubes of smarties & A can of Fanta ,,,Sugar rush time..🤪🤪😜

• Haha

Chocco

Chatty Member
Whoever is getting her that car on finance is a fool. She said herself her credits bad and I bet my bottom dollar she fucks off the payments when it suits.

• Haha
  • Wow

mrsf15

Chatty Member
Quick reminder - if your posting on TT trolling -DONT STATE ITS YOU - the thread will be closed and there will be no more BF threads. Screenshots are ok but nothing else. Be kind.

STAFF EDIT;
Do not troll influencers AT ALL.
thread will be removed (and user) if you do. We don’t ask you to hide it.
We tell you. don’t do it.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

Chocco

Chatty Member
That’s it now people she needs everything in the bag throwing at her now. How fucking dare she try to go for a young working mums income. She works and provides for her kids unlike bf the scruffy lowlife little bastard! This stops now. Bang out of order 😡😡😡

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Chocco

Chatty Member
I can’t even watch her anymore, makes me want to smash me phone up. The LIES!!! The CONTRADICTIONS!! I can’t bare it. I’m going to take a mental ‘elf’ break I think. Bf + pms = anger issues 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

Holly1982

She’s deffo off her rocker. Her new video saying we are all in isolation. Did she not get the memo that isolation ended and we all went back to work 😂 must be a hard job dossing all day in Casa Chav doing videos insulting everyone.
Merseyside is in a local lockdown atm so she shouldnt have had her son, the neighbours son or botox person in her home 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

Hamfred

Oooh today is gonna be one not too miss, she is gearing up for the big meltdown, boxing gloves on ready attack 😂 my kids would skull rag me all over the house if they seen me carrying on like that on social media, think she needs a diazepam and a nana nap

• Haha

Chocco

Chatty Member
So this is ‘banter’? Am I the only one that thought banter was a bit of a laugh between friends? I’ve never once laughed at her videos. Scowled, cringed and fumed yes! Laughed? Not at all. 😡

• Haha

Hamfred

Queens, can I just say, I’m sooo glad I stopped lurking in the shadows and started posting cos ur all ded funny 🤣 propa boss, propa bargain 😉👍🏻

• Haha
  • Heart

Squiggle12

Looks shit doesn’t it. And her dancing 🤣🤣🤣 flat on her arse she can’t throw back. She looks like she’s trying to flap something off her shoes 🤣🤣

Little rat.

Hurry back to banter flaps. I’m gonna rename the bread crumb minions to winnets.. you know that picture of BF 💩 rusty hoop? You can almost see Alexandra, kerrie, makeup dog end woman and the new cling on Alina, bunch of winnets clinging on for dear life to BFs rusty sheriffs badge 🤣🤣🤣
I darednt use the real image lol

Attachments

• Haha

Weescotslass

Oh gawd!! Sooo my daughter shows me a TT about BF when I get home!! It’s from some one called wee.tattle.bast she was laughing her head off when she showed meh. I couldn’t tell her who it was cause she would be given me a row. 😆😆😆😆😂😂😂😳

• Haha
Reactions: 14