Elsafrost29 #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh can she duck off apparently she’s dealing with this in a banter way now I know she’s not the sharpest tool in the box but she does understand how banter works right?
Maybe she should change her name from Banter Queen ( coz she clearly doesn’t understand the meaning of the word) To Canter Queen ! coz isn’t that what horses do? Horsey Horsey don’t you stop,,just let ur flaps go flippity Flop,,🤣🐎Hahaha sorry Iv just ate two tubes of smarties & A can of Fanta ,,,Sugar rush time..🤪🤪😜

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It's driving me nuts, stop saying it's finishing at start up again 🙄 that kerry lickarse and Alina are pissing me off. She's pulling out the mental health card.. What about the fact she's damaged so many others? I am so angry with someone I don't know

Reactions: 6
Rosie and BF were both gagged from talking about each other and both investigated by the police seems they had as much evidence on each other as each other , Rosie’s Irish friend confirmed on a live they were not allowed to mention BF at all and anyone else doing so would be blocked from their lives

Reactions: 7
It's driving me nuts, stop saying it's finishing at start up again 🙄 that kerry lickarse and Alina are pissing me off. She's pulling out the mental health card.. What about the fact she's damaged so many others? I am so angry with someone I don't know
Her followers piss me off more than her

Honestly tattle basts that dirty creature that is bfs is the reason I’m having headaches she’s making me so mad I think it’s time to get the candles & pins out 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Maybe she should change her name from Banter Queen ( coz she clearly doesn’t understand the meaning of the word) To Canter Queen ! coz isn’t that what horses do? Horsey Horsey don’t you stop,,just let ur flaps go flippity Flop,,🤣🐎Hahaha sorry Iv just ate two tubes of smarties & A can of Fanta ,,,Sugar rush time..🤪🤪😜
Omg I just snorted out loud!! The guys in the office think I’m off my head!!

• Haha
Sam and kerrie are just jeliss coz we know more about bread flaps then they do and they have to snoop around our thread for the gossip 😅😅😅👍
Did you see Kerrie said she’s going live tonight that will be interesting

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It's funny watching BF she like a pot just simmering over wont be long till she blows a gasket
She just cant help herself and truly beliefs she a victim in all this

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.