Elsafrost29 #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kerrielouise38 is back today she was depressed got her kid to put a post on her TT saying she was heartbroken over her friend and wasn't coming o. TT but was liking loads of TTS videos πŸ˜‚
Im heading for 50 and she looks way older than me!

Reactions: 4
She’s deffo off her rocker. Her new video saying we are all in isolation. Did she not get the memo that isolation ended and we all went back to work πŸ˜‚ must be a hard job dossing all day in Casa Chav doing videos insulting everyone.
Merseyside is in a local lockdown atm so she shouldnt have had her son, the neighbours son or botox person in her home πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Merseyside is in a local lockdown atm so she shouldnt have had her son, the neighbours son or botox person in her home πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ
She was having parties and meeting others during full lockdown.. The rules don't apply to BF

Reactions: 8
It’s the same restrictions where I live. But we are allowed out of the house and all businesses are open so it’s not lockdown. The way she said isolation makes it sounds like she can’t leave the house πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 2
I can’t wait to see bread flaps’ face lift. She won’t look as good as this though ..

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I may or may not of been on her live this morn calling her out, had Chrissy and Ashleighs backs and corrected her when she called it tackle yet again. Big capital letters ITS TATTLE NOT TACKLE πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.