Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Letting teenage lads smack her bare arse in the pub: https://tattle.life/attachments/img_3090-mp4.253630/

Think am all caught up now, save some new members back reading for a month o_O:ROFLMAO::LOL:
Omfg something else I missed!! Oh am propa fuming now she needs stopping she’s not wired right we all know that it for gods sake that was in a pub ass out teenage lads an everything else thrown in the mix an she sits in that disgusting tacky bedroom with the cheap net hanging from the ceiling tacky as stickers if women on her bedroom walls botched up lip fillers (which I would not touch if she walked in to my salon for a top up an any decent Asthetics nurse who knows what ther doing wouldn’t touch them either ) an she has the cheek to show an scream an call out people with her spew an lies because so much has been exposed about her an anyone who continues to follow her is as bad as her an has the same mentality in my eyes an that Sam the “supposedly” MUA 🤦🏽‍♀️ Her TT may aswell be a homage to BF another video of her miming BFs sisters sing both tagged (obvs) sayin how amazing she is , yenno what if she was I would 100% say she has a good voice but she actually doesn’t she sounds no different than someone who is average on karaoke , it’s auto tuned to death to can hear how much sound work has gone into it it echoes that much , ahhh am just pissed with her existence today an feel ashamed at her sayin that Chelsey has no sofa and Chelsey puts up o video of her sprawled in one sofa alone that costs about £2000 😂 SHOUT OUT TO CHELSEYYYYYY you know who I am gorgeous girl 😘

Reactions: 11
She’s getting more and more hyped up in every video. If she don’t give a shit then why go to extreme of getting dressed up like rocky 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Jambojambo

VIP Member
This is why this narcissistic bitch is dangerous she’s got fuck all to lose she’s lost it all already the only thing she is worried about is going back to jail so if people want to take her down that’s the route to go and I’d say once she starts driving it’ll be easy because she won’t be able to leave the coke alone so she will be lifted for drug driving eventually

Loggybear

Chatty Member
Does she really think you need a new sim card every time you want a new email address haha

• Haha

Massy

Chatty Member
Sam and kerrie are just jeliss coz we know more about bread flaps then they do and they have to snoop around our thread for the gossip 😅😅😅👍

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Hamfred

Did that woman just inject more stupid into her head? She’s got a fucking helmet on after avin botix the nerd

• Haha

Weescotslass

Wish she would stop talking about me someone’s just messaged to say she’s said I’m a big nosed bitch that sells babies. It’s so hard trying not to retaliate but I cba with her she’s just a deadbeat
Don’t rise! She wants the reaction from u and ur 100x better than she will ever be

• Heart

Theslip

🤣🤣🤣 nicked for the gun video last weekend.my mother always said a liar needs a good memory. Wheres Alex and her sister now coming to her defence of not been locked up and its was just a break for mental elf. If it was my sister or friend they would flake me for making a show of them

Wetmyplants

VIP Member
Phew... cleaned the house from top to bottom as it’s been neglected due to all this drama... keeping up with it all is a full time job 😂

It’s really kept me occupied since losing my job, thank you all for the belly laughs.

TACKLE PALS 4EVA 💕

• Heart